Some fucker touched my backpack today when I was on the bench

I was in Lithuania in a shopping mall Akropolis. and I sat down with my backpack in the side and two bum ass looking fuckers caught my attention. I think they are middle eastern they are for sure not lithuanian because no lithuanian is so dark skinned...And they were mumbling I did not understand what they were talking about!!!! Why does Lithuania let this trash in and what were they doing in my city??? I am pissed at myself that I said nothing when he moved my backpack!! I should of started shouting at him and showed him who the fuck is boss...I also saw a nigger at the same mall yesterday!!! Totally fucked up!!! and the youth I see is degen as fuck spitting and shit...spitting is totally degen and should be banned in public unless you do it cause you have to not because you are doing it to look cool!!! We Need White Sharia now!!!

Mate you need english101 now!

Now go back to milking cows.

I don't fucker I lived in the usa 13 years...suck my dick foreigner

fuck off slavic subhuman russianoid!!! Hitler should have wiped you fuckers out!!!

Is this clever bait?

I spit in public, nothing wrong with it my guy.

Sergey, what's the deal with this map?

I am talking about kids though who don't even look where they spit!!! they do it to look cool and shit and do it in front of girls...it's degen as fuck I spit too sometimes but not like a fucking pig

It was the lands of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania.

Learn to reply to posters, I understand you're a foreigner and everything but it makes your posts look bad :/

Yah, that's just kids my guy sorry about it

Wow, they were so irrelevant that I couldn't even recognize their greatest territorial extension.

The greatest was picrelated.

Dude. ISIS has been completely decimated. Need to add that to your poster.

irrelevant????? are you dumb as fuck swedecuck??? We were the biggest nation in Europe and one of the largest of all time...fucking dumb swedecuck been watching too much jewish state run propoganda...frying your small swedecuck brain up huh???? Fucking muslim faggot country Lithuania should nuke it once we get nukes we will faggot....Remember the name Lietuva when you need a place to run when your country turns to Somalia 2.0 if it hasn't already

decimated really are you fucking that stupid ISIS is all over europe you idiot you think ISIS Is finished really??? these muslim fuckers will just rebrand it and base themselves somewhere else they don't need territory they are even more dangerous if unpredictable you canadiacucks are really fucking stupid huh??

>literal autistic screeching
>kill yourself unironically

>this entire thread

>We Need White Sharia now!!!
You deserve all the enrichment you'll receive.

fuck off faggot Lithuania is like 0.0001 Percent muslim dumbass jew!!!

>be slavshit
>get groped by ar*bs
>get scared shitless and couldn't even say anything
>talk shit on 4chinz

such nice digits wasted. off yourself vodkanigger

hey cockroach...Lithuanians aren't slavic you low Iq subhuman muslim fucker...LITHUANIANS AND LATVIANS ARE BALTIC RETARD GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Where the fuck do you think you are?
cringe
back to facejew, grandpa

IM IN MY 20'S DUMBASS LITHUANIAN FUCKER

You have no right to speak Lithuanian savage pagan. Your people are lucky not to be exterminated in the crusades and you have the audacity to speak about other people? Dirty Balt degenerate.

fuck off sub human slovene fucker your population is lower then ours and Serbia will take you over...fuck off you shitskin nigger....Lithuania owns Slovenia