Your youthful male protagonists and cute female heroines are voiced by 30 to 40 year olds

Your youthful male protagonists and cute female heroines are voiced by 30 to 40 year olds.

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxeM3sIebfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It makes me feel about as weird as when people who aren't doctors play doctors in movies.

So not at all.

It bothers me less than knowing that everything my cute female heroine said was written by some male otaku virgin.

That's objectively wrong, but when it's true it's glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxeM3sIebfQ

What happens to Kobayashi Yuu as she gets older?

Jesus fuck.

Truly the less I know about the seiyuus I like the better.

Hasn't there been an attempt recently to make 16 year old animu gurlz being voiced by 18-25 year old real gurlz in the seiyuu business?

I find stories about seiyuu pretty fun.
During recordings of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, KobaYuu would enter the recording room and just watch Sugita as he was recording.

You should also check out her art.

Her powerlevel increases exponentially.

I don't care. As long as they have the acting ability to pull it off.

that is adorable

How welcoming are otaku over new voices?

In the end, seiyuu selling point is based on how familiar the audience is with their voice.
Sugita actually has pretty good voice range, but he sounds the same in any anime because that's what the audience wants, that's why he got the role.

I imagine it must be hard to be an unfamiliar voice in the industry.

It probably depends on how well their agencies push their voice actresses and actors, and how hard these seiyuus work.

her voice was pure sex so I'm ok with that

Why would you hire a child who's voice will crack and change completely between seasons?

Because it sounds more authentic.

Good, because this qt's voice is literally perfect.

plenty seiyuu in their 30s have good to great voice though. your pic especially has a nice seiyuu but not many roles too often. i'd be willing to marry certain ones who still aren't married

What is the cutoff age for voice actor playing a high-schooler?

If we go by Sailor Moon Crystal rules, late 40s are fine.

Going by Cromartie rules, late 50s is fine for voice of normal highschool boy.

doesn't matter how old the person is, as long as they're suitable
from what i remember, pikachu's seiyuu was in her mid 30s by the time she got the role
the only thing that bothers me is that some of these people end up ded and unmarried

Pikachu only says pika, chu and pikachu.
Surely they have enough voices recorded to convey every possible emotion the character can express by now.

i just gave an age example
she still has a role in one piece and meitantei
both have rather old seiyuu, for obvious reasons
and some are ded

Consider the following:

>voices don't age like bodies do