So, there's been a recent influx of gypsies in my small town. Czech and Slovak mostly I think, no Romanian ones. Plus...

So, there's been a recent influx of gypsies in my small town. Czech and Slovak mostly I think, no Romanian ones. Plus, I see them walking around with prams and young kids in tow so it's clearly families.

Are these people really as bad as everyone on here says they are lol. What's gonna happen now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eea0bMJdGK4
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Time to make sure everything is properly locked up including gardens as the fuckers steal anything not nailed down. This includes certain dog breeds that they use for dog fights.

well, you could go meet them and find out. bring some friends though so you have witnesses, just in case. and a hidden camera.

Bleach them. Jingle some shiny Christmas ornaments in front of them, and lure them in to your home.

You did not want our whites so we give you our niggers, don't worry, they're for free.

There's been loads of them coming to my town in Pennsylvania lately. Keep all your shit locked away and supervise it if you have to. I would advise carrying a gun, but since you're in England I suggest carrying a knife.

>dog fights
they eat dogs since they blow all their welfare and stolen money on cigs, alcohol and slot machines (then beating and mugging a barista if they don't win)

If they have families they'd be slightly more responsible no?

>a gun

Are they violent enough to warrant that? I always thought it was just stealing shit.

They are to be avoided. They are very secretive, greedy, traditional and some families even manage organized crime (guns, generally).

Also, they are a less intelligent jewish tribe, but a jewish tribe nonetheless.

It's funny, I never realised you guys or the Slovaks had gypsies. I always thought they all came from Romania and Hungary.

>If they have families they'd be slightly more responsible no?
No, in their terms family = more hands to distract and steal at supermarket, more welfare
>I always thought it was just stealing shit.
Getting your shit stolen is warrant enough to kill a thief who stole it, only cuck would think otherwise.

Most of what they do is garden-variety stealing, but they do commit a lot of muggings and robberies. Better safe than sorry.

we keep them isolated in our poor regions (usually borders with Germany, such as Teplice) but they do sometimes leak out, don't see them much in Prague (unless you go into ghettos/junkie places[and even then junkies usually kick them out because they tend to attract police by behaving like monkeys])probably because of cameras everywhere thus inability to blame everything on 'racism', and since our gibs are shit (even with gypsy privileges) it seems only natural they invade other territories

Be careful with those scummy thiefes, they are the only people I am openly racist against

This, above all they're pack animals, they may be dumb in an educational sense but in the criminal world they are quite intelligent

a single gypsy alone is not a problem. he's a coward, manlet, unhealthy to fight. but since they know their capacity they walk around in packs. they're dangerous together.

That's what I've noticed. They always walk around in huge familial groups of 6+ people. Babies, kids, women, men. Props to them they at least seem very family oriented.

>Are these people really as bad as everyone on here says they are lol. What's gonna happen now.
You're in for a joyride

>Romanian
Doesn't know the Difference between Romani and The literal descendants of Dacia, who technically speak the purest form of post-Vulgar Latin

>no Romanian ones
phew dodged a bullet there

Our gypsies don't wear headscarfs, that's difference between ours and romanian gyppos.

I see romanian gypsies everyday, they always sleep in vans infront of our tesco, police sometimes kicks them out but a month later they are back again.

>family oriented

I would not call them that. family oriented means you try to support your family best living standards and you treat your wife and children well. they abuse their kids and wives and they put them in dangerous situations

you should have used the term tribalist instead. they unite against strangers.

I've lived four years in a gypsy neighbourhood I know them very well.

Like my Czech friend said, they live in poor regions.
And a quite interesting thing is, that most of them are from hungarian regions and most gypsy filled region is the also probably the most hungarian one.
Although you can see them under tatras aswell, and in Cassovia but city there is tearing Luník IX down, slowly.

Our gypsy population is living here because of hungarians. Hungarian king Sigismund granted them privilegies and later then Maria Theresia did so aswell.
And one more thing, country with most gypsies in europe (not per capita!) is Spain, not Romania.

Just dont show fear.They may surround you in a 1:20 ratio,but if you even imitate the movement of throwin a punch they will run like wind.
If you show signs of fear or weakness they will eat you alive.

this is how you survive
Well I wouldn't mimic a punch, that's taking the risk of being hostile.
But don't look on the ground when they're near you, don't change your pacing, don't change sidewalk. Go about your business, look them in the eye and when they outnumber you (not if, because they will ALWAYS outnumber you), think really hard about who's the leader. The only one who needs to be taken is him. Pray he isn't carrying a knife too.
Fucking subhumans though, all the way through.

What country is your small town in? Just so i can be on the lookout

I think you should not care about them having a knife.
They know perfectly well how to knife you that will do no damage,just a bit bleeding.
Contrary to the public opinion,gypsys are not fullblown retards,they dont want to go to jail for killing.
They will target your thigh on the outside every time,thats what daddy teached them as the safe space where you can cut a human without any risk of killing or much damage.
98 of 100 gypsys will wave the knife only to cause fear in you,not because they have the balls to use it.
Of the remaining 2 one will slash at your tight the other will aim for your stomach,but when a knife gets used,only the knifer will remain every other gypsy will run like wind,so there is that.

thank you for taking them off our hands nigel
but you can kiss your quiet and comfy life goodbye, i would lock down and nail down anything i could in your place

That wont help really.In my town they did steal a flood gate weighing 5 tons and sold it as scrape metal.
Its still an open question how the fuck did they do it without any lifting equipment.

>What's gonna happen now.

You are turbofucked. I pity you Nigel. Gypsies moving in is one of the worst thing that can happen to a community.

You will deal with Untermenschen who consider themselves Übermenschen compared to you. Gypsy identity means that "we are outside and above society, we are a free people and the rest are serfs and plebians." Their idea of what is right and what is wrong is very different to ours, right is what the Gypsy needs at the moment and wrong is what separates it from it. They are also a ridiculously materialistic people. They love wealth perhaps even more than the most stereotypical Jews do. If they happen to have any money, they will flaunt it in the most tasteless, in-your-face way you can imagine. If they don't? Well, they will try to look even more miserable than they are to get your sympathy.

Their kids will be sent to your schools and fuck them up. Most of their children will not graduate. Learning has absolutely NO value in Gypsy culture. Neither do arts or any kind of creativity or aesthetics, except for music which they love. And speaking of kids, they tend to squeeze out a LOT. Usually at very early ages.

One more thing. Working. They will probably not. Some people take pride in being hard workers and being able to pull long shifts or being able to perform complex tasks that require skills and Gypsies are not these people. Work carries no honour among them, there is nothing shameful about not working. Working is for chumps and like I mentioned, they consider themselves above the common proles.

And now these people are in your small town.

Three gypies robbed a poppy appeal donation box a few weeks ago, fuck them.

Had an infestation of Irish Gypos in the car park across from my flat. Within two weeks they had tore up half the asphalt for some reason and left a pile of rubbish as big as one of their caravans. Council finally took action and kicked them out but they come back every now and then like a bad rash.

romanian (caucasian) here. I avoid them like plague, but between gypsies and muslims, I'd choose gypsies all the way.

>Are these people really as bad as everyone on here says they are
No, they are not people
There is a reason why the normies wouldn't even help these things while they drown or pretend to drown.

>Czech and Slovak mostly I think, no Romanian ones
There is NO SUCH THING as a :
-czech gypsy
-slovak gypsy
-romanian gypsy
-hungarian gypsy
-bulgarian gypsy
etc..

They are ILLEGAL INDIAN IMMIGRANTS and the EU forced everybody to give them citizenships.
The allies saved them from total extermination in WW2.

Just as pakis are not british, neither gypsies are [x european country], they are a shitskinoid disease that needs removed from Europe entirely.

prepare to get shit stolen from you see trash around your street pick pocket loud and agressive gypsies to name a few have fun

both are 10th generation bleach pakis, pavel

dont follow this advice they are probably part of a gang and they will shank you

you slavs are literal subhumans

>n my town they did steal a flood gate weighing 5 tons and sold it as scrape metal.
>Its still an open question how the fuck did they do it without any lifting equipment
two words gypsy magic
they have an skill to steal things you would not think possible to steal
a flat screen TV under skirt or a church bell to name a few

Those subumans are the ones plaguing my country, much more then africans or even refugees (we have almost 0 because we don't have free shit to give lol)

they are going to beg, peacefully first, sometimes with children

then they are going to beg aggressively, theyll tell you fortune then curse you if you dont pay for it

then the males gona ask for medicine, ticket to travel "home", money ofcourse

then they are going to pickpocket
then they are going to go harrass

last comes the stealing from yards and worse breaking in into old ppls houses (probably those who gave them money first) sometimes brutally murdering for a few points

its an infestation and if you dont keep it in check, its gona spread and will eventually drive the decent ppl away so only the cancer remains

hide your kids.
hide your wife.
hide your dog.
hide all your belongings.
secure your door.
secure your windows.
install a burglar alarm.
avoid contact.

Was in Oslo for a long layover so took the train into the city to check stuff out. Was accosted by countless gypsies trying to sell me stuff, like every five minutes.

Never go to Oslo.

confirmed for never actually dealing with gypsies

you are confused burger - i think bong is talking about poo in the loo gypos, real ones.
turkroaches introduced those cunts into eastern europe i think, and now look they are spreading all the way there. strange days indeed.

Every migrant is bad, especially when they take up more than 5% of population and start to ask for your country to be sliced up for them for their designated needs.

I live in a shitty area in a shitty city and i've encountered every ethnicity in this shithole country and I can say that romani gypsies are by far the worst, rather have somalians than these fuckers

I knew a former policeman once. He told me that one of his colleagues back then was BITTEN by a Gypsy woman and the wound became infected and required additional treatment. What the fuck. As Radu said it, they still rank above most Muslims because they don't have the political drive or the religious zeal, but they still don't belong anywhere near Europe.

I can't say that they were gypsies but the most absurd thieveries I've heard of in the ex yu region were a whole fucking metal bridge and mines from an uncleaned minefield.

>BITTEN by a Gypsy woman and the wound became infected and required additional treatment.
kek hope he did not lose his arm

you are proper fucked nigel, I can tell you what worked here and in slovakia - skinheads....if they are afraid then they behave a bit, not sure if that's workable in your multicultural paradise.

send them back to their home, send them back here to Romania

Honestly, get cameras. They'll fuck something up.

t. man who got a bunch arrested last time they came through my town

yeah i heard crazier stories like stealing helicopters piece by piece but that was even hard for me to believe
but the other two i have said are true
and again they have the ability to steal or strip anything made of metal or anything of value

wtf are you even trying?

Stop calling them Slovakian , Czech gypsies. They are British gypsies now.
Start showing us by example how we are supposed to treat them.

Hungarian gypsy woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=Eea0bMJdGK4

Not THAT severe, I presume. But he probably did lose his faith in Gypsies ever becoming civilized members of society. Oh wait, he probably lost it long before. Anyway, back in gommie times they used keep them in line with "hygienic sting operations". The police and a lot of hygiene inspectors showed up if a particular Gypsy community stepped out of line too much and FORCED THE GYPSIES TO BATHE. Officially to prevent epidemics. The authorities even had their hair and beards shaven for delousing purposes. There were Gypsy women who attempted suicide after this.

Nowadays they send the TEK to arrest Gypsy criminals. Ordinary cops could also do it, but sending the TEK sends a stronger message.

You delet this abomination right now.

they will live off benefits

Literally noone on this board believes that gypsies are anything other than a curse on humanity. Even our most cucked members approve of Hitler's gypsy policy.

kill them now before they start stealing children

I like em'

They make me laugh.

>Gypsies ever becoming civilized members of society. Oh wait, he probably lost it long before
dont remember when some time ago they were given free homes pretty nice one
and a few years later found them sold piece by piece even the light bulbs
and is no wonder they actually resist civilization with a passion the harder you try the harder they resist

Worse than what you think

You need to invest in these now but make it out of concrete not metals.

Working is shameful for them. If you work instead steal you are an idiot.

>but make it out of concrete not metals.
kek yeah that will only attract them to it
also put more spikes it still looks like some one could stay on it

Who are the Chilean equivalents of Gypsies, assuming you don't have any?

Here they used to build houses to get government gibs for family house construction. Back in the 1990's. But didn't cement the bricks together. Once they got the gibs, they disassembled the whole thing and did the same scam again somewhere else. I'm not the biggest fan of Romania or Romanians, but I would happily purge these abominations side by side with you.

do they build massive palaces there and somehow still manage to steal eletric current and be on welfare?
there need not be bad blood between us magyar some bants here and there okay but we got bigger fish to fry than each other

i think here they gave them special places in universities in an attempt to educate them.We ended up with romanians pretending to be gypsies to get in university

This. The filthy cunts once broke into our garage and stole all our bikes. Best thing we did was moving out of that gypsy invested shithole.

Did he turn into a gypsy the next full moon?

probably turned in to those sewer dwelling ones that come out at night

>We ended up with romanians pretending to be gypsies to get in university

Gheorghe, I'm trying very hard over here to resist the temptation of bringing out some Romanians are Gypsies shitposting and you are making it even harder for me.

time to move

We just simply call those bitting ones Ferals or "Vadak" here. They eat trash and die until like 40 max, but already breed at age 12..

More like you need to invest in a fucking permit to carry and a gun.

Learn to defend your life and land, cuckboi.
Protect your women and control them, lest they betray you.

Give them time. First there will be 10 in a year around 40, next year 150 and so on.

And what are you carrying? A fucking slingshot?

Hungarians (and romanians) here pretend to be "german" in order to access german schools, german education, german scholarships, german grants, german organizations, german political party and german economic forums.

t. best friend is romanian catholic but they made it so that they're germans (swabien) years ago
Real germans can't tell he is romanian since he speaks a perfect german and looks good.

You're telling me hungarians don't pretend in Hungary to be gypsies for EU gibs, free education, free housing, free healthcare, free EU funds, free EU-Erasmus grants, free local whatever you want, free college, best highschools?

Gypsies get so much free shit from our state and EU.

>So, there's been a recent influx of Romanian in my small town. Romanian Czech and Romanian Slovak mostly I think, no Romanian ones
You wot m8?

>you are confused burger - i think bong is talking about poo in the loo gypos, real ones.

We’re not confused.

Manu's laws are written for them.

weak b8 m8 i r8 8/88, take the meme flag off bitchnigga

Romanian/gypsy steals nigger's bike at Christmas as a result massive chimpout.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

be safe op, I grew up with these fuckers next door and im not thankful for it

Don't put the Christmas lights up this year.

They also eat dogs.

Or do and see them lurking like cockroaches for the thieving, just buy a gun with rubber bullets and plenty of amo and aim your fireworks at their ass.

No, they have families of 5-15 children.

Top LARP.
>Mom why is our big nigger neighbor scared
>The Romanians keep stealing his bike
>You mean gypsies?
>What?!

Read Josephus to learn about Gypsies. They are Jewish thieves.

They are the lowest of the Pajeets that were kicked out of India.

I hope you're kidding me.

We Turks, Romanians, Serbs, Slovenes, Italians, Croats must unite against the gypsy menace. Seriously, radical islamism can be defeated. But gypsies are the worst of worst.

Also, based Italians trap a gypsyshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

We have gypsies.

Lot's of them, we have more gypsies than jews, the real problem it's when they are together.

you're fucked goy

So apparently there was a group this summer that lived in my old college town in California, PA. Google it. They left chickens in their apartments, they never paid rent, fit 10 to an apartment, trashed the places, and have since moved on. It's a big ol lol.

WTF?? What county?