BoG is the only good movie.

>Dragon Ball
>Our Guy
>edition
fuck off

BoG >>>>> DBZ average level > FnF >> DBZ Toei movies

>muh movies
He applies the same pandering shit as Toei

I don't get it. What is that picture showing?

Is the manga better?

Yes, but desperate Toeishills will bleat about retarded non-issues to make their shit anime seem better.

Yes. Way better than the anime.

Is a reference to Tapion movie.

>DBM
>it's DB fanfiction
>it reads left-to-right

Why is this acceptable?
It's not because DBM is shit

defend this
the manga is just as retarded as the anime

>defend this
What's the problem here?

You're right, I forgot about that. They actually met before their present counterparts.

>gags are bad
kek alright

>goku knowing namek
>porunga only granting 1 wish

Yes.

What exactly is your issue here?
>g-gags in a gag manga are b-bad!
Fucking retard Toeishill

Both are bad but we made it this far so it's obvious that none of us really care about Super's quality.

REBUILD OF ANDROID 16 WHEN

I WANNA SEE 16 KICK GOKU'S ASS

>16 kicking anyone's ass
I bet Super Gohan or Piccolo could fuck him up.

i wouldn't complain if they were consistent with that shit

>Special chapter
Maybe if this was in the middle of a arc I'd give you some credit but you're bitching about something that wasn't meant to be taken serious.

gags are fine but Porunga can grant three wishes so this gag is worthless. There's no point in calling him a Toeishill because Toei throws in their own gags too.

Why the fuck do you fags still argue about with medium is better. Is there ever going to be discussion in these threads or just waifufags, kaifuckers, and anime vs manga fags

>Toeishill
Toyataro is the one shilling for Toei with his manga

>tien action when

Seriously you're replying with excuses. Come on even Toriyama was pretty consistent so Toyble has no excuse

During the future arc everyone left because only Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks were relevant. No one was asking for them to fight but the other characters only get a little bit of screentime during SoL episodes. The fact that Piccolo has to share screentime with Pilaf disgusts me

reminder: There are toeifags who consider themselves Toriyama "fans" but they still bitching about hilarious gags like this
Thank god Toyotaro is the choosen one to carry on DB as Toriyama pupil

Yes.

Does someone have that thinking of NINGENS image with Zamasu crying?

>Hilarious
Maybe if you're 4

How much did Toyataro earn from Nintendo?

If you don't have the mental age of a 4-year old... what the fuck are you doing here?

No. Toyataro for some reason is trying to stay ahead of the anime and rushes every arc. It's bad because the pacing is fucked and the way Toyataro does exposition is awful

I think the next step for Dragon Ball Super is for Goku and Vegeta to learn "anti-god" powers. If it ever came to a point where they had to fight Beerus or Chappa, they could just delete Goku no matter how strong he became. Goku needs something that will protect him from that, so that they'd have to fight man-to-man

Champa*

Nope. Super's only hope is Toriyama becoming more involved. For all his faults at least he can make an entertaining story

>kill shin

There. Done. Retard.

You may not be able to tell with Super Goku but in DBZ Goku actually treated the Kaioshin with respect

>Chappa
God king chappa when?
Everyone knows he is Goku's true rival.

>another toeifag who thinks DB is about fierce battles, blood and testosterone

Toriyama writes the scripts for the anime and teaches Toyataro.

Are you fucking stupid?

The whole idea of binding the God of Destruction to a Kaoishin is that if Beerus goes insane with power, people can just kill Shin and stop Beerus.

7.5/10

Still a lot of blank space that could be used.

The latter half of Dragon Ball is about the fights though. You could make the case for Buu being a gag arc but the other arcs were about the fights.

Goku wouldn't do that

Did you stop reading before King Piccolo?

Na, I like funny stuff. I liked when Piccolo did his Mafuba for YouTube, my favourite scene in all of Dragon Ball is when Chi-Chi meets Yamcha and he just knocks her out, it was great. I never laughed so hard at an anime before then. But that gag is not funny, it's a Family Guy tier pop culture reference joke.

Then why the fuck would Goku care so much about fighting Beerus that he would have to learn gayass edgy DeviantArt "anti-god" powers?

King Piccolo killing Shenron making it impossible to revive Krillin and Roshi was a hilarious gag

>But that gag is not funny, it's a Family Guy tier pop culture reference joke.

But it's not a pop culture reference. It's a self-referential joke.

>beerus is an undefeatable god
>he defeated and humiliated gotenks by spanking gotenks' arm
>trunks knocks beerus out in a videogame because god powers don't count in videogames

Are you retarded.

Goku doesn't care about things like that. Zeno literally just wiped away the souls of an alternative version of him, Gohan, Chi-Chi, Grandpa Gohan, Roshi, Vegeta, Kuririn, Yamcha, Bulma, etc and he just laughs and smiles and he even goes back to bring Zeno to his timeline. nuGoku is a bad person, fundamentally. What does he care if Beerus is wiping people out?

DBZ exists retard

No, you fucking spic. This is a "dude, Mario, LMAO" joke. Understand the English, sii? MARIO, JUMPMAN. TURTLE, YAHOO. There's simply nothing funny about the page you posted, there's something "funny" about you though, Pablo.

Yeah Mario Kart isn't a pop culture reference. I think you're the retard

Undeniable fact: Young Jijii would've been an infinitely better choice to work on the Dragon Ball Super manga.

Beerus goes mad, he has some biological timeclock moment that only happens once every few thousand years where he has to go on a planet-purging spree and it's just a natural part of being a God of Destruction that just so happened to kick in now.

While Whis accepts this as a necessary part of Beerus's duties, he's fond of Earth so he teaches Goku and Vegeta how to protect Earth. That it isn't Whis's place to intervene himself.

Just an idea.

Goku spared Vegeta so he could have rematch he's the type to abuse things like that.

Is gohan strong yet?

>Goku doesn't care about things like that. Zeno literally just wiped away the souls of an alternative version of him, Gohan, Chi-Chi, Grandpa Gohan, Roshi, Vegeta, Kuririn, Yamcha, Bulma, etc and he just laughs and smiles and he even goes back to bring Zeno to his timeline. nuGoku is a bad person, fundamentally. What does he care if Beerus is wiping people out?

Neon Giygas Evangelion Zamasu was turning all timelines and the entire multiverse into Zamasu. If Zeno hadn't BTFO'ed the entire timeline of Future Trunks, the entire Dragonball narrative universe would have been turned into a Zamasu singularity where only Zamasu existed.

You.

Fucking.

Retarded.

Cuck.

Nope. He traces panels way more often than Toyotaro does.

Why the fuck would Goku care about Beerus destroying planets? As long as Beerus doesn't destroy Earth, Goku won't give a shit.

He would be stronger than Goku and Vegeta if he did the ritual but that's not going to happen

>Has. To. Type. Like. This. Because. He. Has. No. Real. Argument.
Platinum Mad. Sorry lad, the old Goku wouldn't give up like that, he wouldn't use a magic button to call for help, in the same way that he didn't use the Dragon Balls to wish Gero and the androids away. There was literally no reason why Goku should have went back for Zeno, who'd just wiped out all of his friends, but he still did because he only cares about "strong!". nuGoku is trash.

No, in this case we know that Beerus intends to destroy Earth (or possibly New Namek) and Goku gets anti-god training from Whis to stop Beerus from destroying one of those precious planets.

>edition
Get out

Goku doesn't care if he destroys earth because the Dragon Balls exist

Yeah, but not on the same level as the god-tier people. He could trounce everyone pre-BoG.

>DBZ
DBZ is a non-canon anime, you faggot. Manga is only called "DB"

>Sorry lad, the old Goku wouldn't give up like that

Are you retarded? When Zamasu became the sky, he stopped being a fighter. There's nothing interesting about fighting a piece of sky.

You do realize that Goku has two Zeno's at his beck and call right?

> waste entire episode on extended stuffs of nothing hapening
> doesn't even adapt an actual good part

Toei is even worst than Kubo when it comes to managing episodes/chapters.

Then what is this supposed to be

>b-but there's some really serious stuff since X arc!
Freeza saga is serious too but still have a lot of gags
like Boo saga
like that chapter
like A lot of Toriyama work, you shitty toeicucks

Goku should have exploded through it like he exploded from King Piccolo's chest.

There was a big timeskip, tonal change, and protagonist change so they decided to differentiate it from kid Goku's part

>when you've read the db manga and read super
>and have watched db, dbz and watch super

All ya niggas need to relax and just enjoy whatever you want to read/watch. Stop being such autistic sperg cucks and let other people just enjoy whatever.

Nice time quints, but I don't remember a lot of gags in the Refrigerator saga.

>There will never be a timeline were Zamasu were Zamasu won and were he became the universe.
>We will never be part of the new Zamasu-a-aproved pantheon of gods.
>We will never be gods that go on space adventures to cleanse the universe of new NINGEN cancer tumors popping out.
>Zamasu will constantly bless and love us for he is the new universe and being part of this universe means that we are one with him and that he is always with us.
>We will never receive the salvation that is called WORLD OF ZAMASU.
Just end me already.

You can't punch the universe unless you're Superboy Prime.

user please

The entire Ginyu Squad are gags with legs.

Finally someone who gets it.

>Ginyu tokusentai arc

>goku trying to punch the (zamasu) universe

Hahaha, yeah. I'm sure the Toei-made-Goku-retarded squad would love that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Xenoverse 3 will be specifically about the Supreme Kai of Time and the Time Patrol vs. the Zamasuverse.

Oh that's right. Sometimes you don't associate best boy as being a gag.

>but I don't remember a lot of gags in the Refrigerator saga.
>gags... Refrigerator

Are you trying to troll yourself now?

Goku isn't some big gay giver-upper like Trunks. He'd have found a way. I used to think Son Goku was better than Silver Age Superman, but after he turned into "this" I've realized that the Americans were right all along.

No, anime is fucking awful but the only thing Toyotaro is doing is rushing the story and fixing irrelevant shit.

>Goku isn't some big gay giver-upper like Trunks. He'd have found a way. I used to think Son Goku was better than Silver Age Superman, but after he turned into "this" I've realized that the Americans were right all along.

Oh okay. You're either retarded or trolling. Bye.

>I give up. You win Cell