Did Taylor Swift vote for Trump?

Yes.

Taylor Swift seems like someone with a very high IQ and well adjusted. I would like to be her friend.

Why do you faggots waste your time with this plot line? It doesn't matter.

Who wouldn't?

She's the only celebrity capable of playing multidimensional chess, so yes.
All other evidence aside, she has an obvious public persona that is essentially a character. She's incredibly good at putting up a false personality. She's smart enough to keep political opinions to herself.
But if she were liberal she would have no reason to keep them to herself. Bitching about injustice sells like hotcakes. She doesn't bitch or lectin, therefore she is based.
She's the most non-degenerate celebrity to ever exist. No drugs no drinking no tabloid craziness no fuck ups EVER.
Think about how hard that would be being as ridiculously famous as she is.
Taytay is an angel among us.

Gary Johnson voter

Lol I think it's funny how I can run Sup Forums threads into.nonexsistence...fucking.faga lol mods... Lol hillarious... Muh Sup Forums. Lol

Probably.

Just because she's rich.

The rich vote Republican, because they are against the underclass.

Out talk me..Lol

>reeeeeeee why this person doesn't disclose a private and personal information

Confirmed to be an old Sup Forumstard, confirmed to browse Sup Forums after fame. Either voted Trump for the fun of it or libertarian voter.

>the rich vote for their own interests
surprising

She probably voted for the constitution party.

>Probably.
>
>Just because she's rich.
>
>The rich vote Republican, because they are against the underclass.

Or maybe it's just because they aren't dirty and it's the clicky thing to do??

>clicky

Cliquey.

Jew York is the bluest state in the union and lower classes are flooding out of the state because they cant afford to live here anymore.

t.western jew yorker

I think decided to write in Bernie, cuz she was feeling the burn... She was just feeling it! This is unconfirmed of course.. I'm just using the force, and the force is strong with this one

ahahah when you fucking stopp!
Hiroshimuraaaa where is our money huh??

If someone stays quiet on politics it 100% means they voted for Trump. I act like I know nothing about politics when people ask.

> (You)
>>clicky
>
>Cliquey.

LIBERAL DETECTED!!!!! ONLY THE LEFT ARE GRAMMAR NAZIS... NAZI DETECTED... PUNCH HER!!

Hey, I was answering the question.

Apparently you agree with me lol.

No, only non college educated rural dumbfucks voted for him

Why don't lying whores just tell me they are lying whores from the beginning, I will find out. Is almost like every lying whore thinks she's smarter than me ava I'll never find out but, I've met some of the best lying whores and they can't evade me for long. Fuck you Hillary. I can't believe I put my 2incher.inside.your crusty pussy.... I even acted like I was enjoying it so you could cum.... I totally regret only charging you fy dolla

>
>> (You) (You)
>>>clicky
>>
>>Cliquey.
>
>LIBERAL DETECTED!!!!! ONLY THE LEFT ARE GRAMMAR NAZIS... NAZI DETECTED... PUNCH HER!!

I stay quiet during sex but not politics.... I like to hear her pain as I penetrate deep with my 2 incher, and flex my elbows into her carotid arteries and pull back, arching her spine into a beutiful work of art, then of course punching the back of her skull while I'm slipping her out of consciousness during orgasms, but not fully, allowing her blood to flow as I release her softly onto the pillow ava watch her eyes glow with euphoria for a half hour

And the award for quickest derailment goes too...

The last one took me an hour

her ass looks a little chunky in those pants. is tay hitting the wall?

Who cares? It's a failure either way.

GOOD-NIGHT-ALT-RIGHT!!! just saying goodnight though ok my honkeys, I'm going to be shit posting Taylor Swift threads in my --BAD dreams!!!!--- (get it, its a swiftie joke, ohhh so funny) muahzz xoxo :* zzzZzZzzzZ

I bet she voted for the Leppo-man.

Goodknight

Alphas who would want more.

Her ass has always looked like that.

I was dreaming of her ass, just kidding... I couldn't feel asleep... But when I was putting up binaural beats, there was a video there.on the screen.that said making of the song.. And I watched it... I'm sorta.a musician, I'm just not famous... She's legit... Lol she's really.empathetic, watching write songs reminded me of me.. How she stutters with her thoughts and her speech projection... It looks odd but its really just because her brain is working fast and she's actually sortof freestyling act channeling her emotion... She wires how I use to...is like harder than freestyling to wrap when you're playing an instrument because your mind is busier and you have to think about chord changes and pitch, so you kind of take a while its not like a good wrapper who can just rhyme freestyle for 2 hours and/or pre write and make a song... Good stuff... So when I see people talking shit about how her lyrics are super symbolic, nah... Maybe some but she is legit pulling it from the universe!!! Add why she make her paradise city face bigger in her avi, with her cute clefft :)

Definitely not

She is a Trump family friend. So yes

nope

>subhuman baboons who think with their dick
Fixed

If she didn't endorse hillary last election like everyone in their mother that was a celebrity then its safe to say she's a Trump supporter.

>a little chunky
nigger you're gay. I'd wear her used panties around my face and pass out from inhaling too much.

Because a very famous celebrity not using their fame to influence their followers is exceedingly rare and admirable.

Is she into BDSM? Would she let me tie her up and suspend her?

The left gave her do much shit for this. I think it's when she realized how cruel and messed up the world can be. I think this is around when she deleted all her tweets and unfollowed everyone.

1/10 l2bait
She`s a goddess.

She did this because of the upcomming album. Gets everyone talking without the need to go public on tv. Nice troll tho.

I'd like her to take a shit on me but sure, being her friend would be nice too. She's just so holy.