MAGA!

APOLOGIZE

MAJA

I Love Q user +++

well well well, look at the time
nn faggots

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Mika called Roy Moore an accused pedophile

Quick, we need to distract the press from my hideously unfair tax plan.

I KNOW! I'LL PICK A FIGHT WITH LEVAR BALL!!!

I love Kellyanne.

I miss waking up and making morning joe to watch primaries era Morning Joe

Trump BTFO

>Many members of the Filipino-American community, however, are not pleased, with some even expressing outrage at Du’s assertion, saying Du is overlooking the hundreds of years of struggle Filipinos have endured.

>“For Filipinos, who don’t have the luxury of making the decision to identify as another race in a society where whiteness as a default places real constraints about how people of color can decide to move in the world, this smacks of white privilege in the worst way,” Ben de Guzman, an executive committee member of the Filipino Veterans Recognition and Education Project, told Huffington Post, adding some of Du’s references are not authentic.

>He said Filipinos more commonly refer to motorized rickshaws as “trisikels” not “Tuk Tuks,” a description used more commonly by the Taiwanese community.

>In a video commentary, Filipino-American journalist Jackie Fernandez said Du’s comments highlight the “thin line between cultural appreciation and appropriation being crossed.”

I'm going back to bed

AWOO~

I love you guys

>brown people
>paying taxes

>Trump BTFO

He's going to "ASS"ess

Y-you too

I see Charles Manson died.

Just so you know, Merkel has really fucked up
I'll give a basic gestalt of the German political landscape
>CDU
"Christian" party, for a very long time, biggest party in Germany, historically conservative until Merkel. Now, as most of you know, is about as conservative as Republicans would've been led by Jeb Bush. Still the biggest party thanks to boomers and idiots who want to vote conservative, but ignore the fact that CDU today is anything but. However, they've still lost a huge amount of power in the last elections, hence the need to form a coalition.
>CSU
Regional version of CDU, goes along with Merkel 99% of the time, even if they complain about her policies.
>SPD
Historically the worker's rights party. Lost massively since they said "fuck that" and made their only policy sucking Muslim cock, mostly at the expense of the average German worker. Weaker today than ever since WWII. Only support they have today is from pensioners who don't know any better.
>FDP
Gained a lot of votes due to people leaving the above parties, but being too scared to vote for AfD. lobertarians, used to stand for nothing, until....
>The left / Die linke
Actual commies. Suck Muslim cock.
>Green
Muslim cock sucking commies, on paper pretend to care about nature.

>AfD
"Literally Hitler," the party. Every other party spends significant amount of time bashing them. Only party that wants to keep Germany German. Became 3rd largest party from nothing during the last election cycle. Bashed by the media 24/7. Only right wing party in government since WWII.

I’ll also explain the current situation concerning forming the German government. CDU/CSU (Merkel) lost badly, so they need two other parties to form a ruling coalition since SPD refused to join them due to losing so much support. This left them with 4 options, The Left, Greens, FDP and AfD. The Left is commies, so to keep up appearances Merkel’s “conservative” party will not work with them. That leaves three options. AfD is literally Hitler because they don’t want Germany flooded with Muslims, so of course Merkel cannot work with them.

This leaves two options, or the only possibly way to form a government, with the Greens and FDP (lolbertarians). So wat do? The Greens want as much Muslim cock sucking as possibly, but Merkel’s party is collapsing due to it, and they’d at least like to pretend not to do so right after the elections. FPD gained votes almost exclusively due to people leaving Merkel’s party for this very reason and being too afraid to vote for AfD, so even they’d want to avoid Muslim cock sucking to keep their new gained support. The Greens would never not suck Muslim cock, so you understand the predicament of forming a government.

I assumed FDP would cave, and suck Muslim cock, but in a surprise move they didn’t do so and left the coalition to form the government! This leaves Merkel with only a few options. (assuming SPD doesn’t change their tune, which seems unlikely as they were the first to refuse) Go with AfD, (lolno) go with The Left (breaking all illusion of being a “conservative” party) or hold reelection. Since the election AfD has also been gaining in the polls. :^)

Very interesting times in Germany.

Joe is a fag, Morning Joe is trash, and Fox & Friends is facebook tier.

Newspapers in Alabama have endorsed Jones, b-blue Alabama???

Leader of the Afd is a fucking woman, drop her or they will never win, or accomplish anything

S

NOT LIKE THIS

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Fox & Friends is okay. Certainly the best option in terms of morning shows. And Kellyanne occasionally makes an appearance.

There's nothing wrong with liking young girl

Old hags like Kellyanne and barren womb Anne Coulter begone.

She already left. :^)

Give her the Joe

So now that Moore is a cinch what's the next battle coming up?

>P-please donate
Is this their comeback? Are you ready Sup Forums?

But user, that's gay

Ha. Immediately after posting this, F&F announced Kellyanne will be coming up in an hour.

F

great musician, and the second-best Beach Boy.

Do not insult queen Ann

Sounds familiar. Maybe the district Birmingham is in will turn blue... or be narrowly red.

But then, you remember all the good newspaper endorsements did in 2016.

There is no good option. F&F talks about the most irrelevant facebook tier shit. Kilmeade is a fag, Ainsley is the only redeeming part of the show, and she's only there for her looks.

Thank you based jewdiciary system

I once waited on a girl to turn 18, she fucked some wigger junkie
Learned my lesson

Surely Alabama are with Jones now
WTF they are Alabama nigger lover now.

>If you let moore win, you will be called Racist!

... it's over...

Nothing about this is appetizing.

maybe he should check on Haiti.

The end of an era.

that cat is so out of shape. I feel sad for it.

F
good singer/writer

Taiwan belongs to China.

Why can't Talcum X get publically poleaxed like this?

Demoralizing white SJWs completely is the key to ending leftism.

Look at this faggot with the flag hat that doesn't even defend Ivanka, no white knight.

Holy shit shut the fuck up you fucking pleb

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a cone-shaped pointed yellow hat worn by Jews in Medieval Europe and some of the Islamic world. Its wearing was enforced in some places in Europe after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran for adult Jews to wear while outside to distinguish them from others.

PEOPLE ARE BOOOING MCCAIN AND BUSH IN SOUTH FLORIDA

THIS IS NOT MY REPUBLICAN PARTY

I've never really watched Joe, but holy shit this is a pure cuckshow. Is it usually like this?

>mfw this backfired completely and secured the his win
It's like they aren't actually based in Alabama or something

>evangelicals raising their voice to a jew
They needed to get a based black woman just to get him out

100% since the 'Bleeding Face' tweets. Before that about 85% since May of '16 when Trump sealed the Primaries.

>Voters Must Condemn Roy Moore
>Do as we say goyim for the 600000000th time
It's really boring watching this...

Good morning /PTG/ Its snowing in my city, and im going to be using Americas interstate system today. AWOO

YAAAAAS

Fuck men

Ty user.

I do not know why some people do.

Good morning. Enjoy the snow.

nn

Fuck that ugly bitch

He’s not a Republican. So I don’t care what he says.

Also: He’s a murderer.

>/PTG/

>more than a week until chance of snow here

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMPAITACHI

The funny thing is you'd think they'd know better by now. They already know endorsements did not help Hillary in '16, and now they're trying to run with the narrative of a Blue Alabama using the same tricks. Does everyone at that table look like they're mailing it in?

>Alabama will also show that we don't care about you if you're gay or Muslim or Catholic
Are they trying to hand the state to Moore in a landslide?

This hat thing is stupid, stop with the shitty edits taking up gookmoot's bandwidth

stay the FUCK out of the left lane unless you're going 15+ over
candian plates every goddamn time

That's a beautiful photo.

This nigger on Fox sounds like a nigger.

I grew up in a border town, I have taken I-75 from The top of Michigan to Florida, I know how to drive it.

Too true. But I just got a ticket for 93 in a 65.

>Fox

nn friend, hope I see you later.

IT'S MONDAY MORNING WHERE'S THE HAPPENINGS

Hey, Sup Forums. Leftist Jew here. How does it feel, knowing that very soon, your white race will be destroyed? It honestly brings pleasure to me. We Jews made modern society. We are the scientists and the engineers. We are the movie-makers and the book-authors.

What has the white man created that was not, in some way, touched by the Jews? Nazi Germany? That pile of garbage wasn't even able to last more than 12 years. Whites are garbage and you "proud Nazis" will watch your daughters get fucked by black cocks. You will watch as your boys pack fudge. You will be able to do nothing. The Jews have "cucked" you on a structural level, to use your own terminology.

It’s painful actually. It’s not enjoyable at all.
And I don’t mind shill propaganda. Like, I can watch Rachel Maddow for a good laugh at her conspiracy theories - she comes off completely insane. But Morning Joe is painful.
Joe’s voice is shrill. He’s screaming at the camera all the time in this womanly voice. I’d rather listen to Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail than Joe. And to make it worse, he’s quite possibly the ugliest person ive ever seen on tv. 100% hideous.
Mika’s voice is at least listenable, but she’s just a pure partisan hack. A bitch. She has no valuable insight into anything. She parrots Correct The Record talking points and always makes it sound like the sky is falling.
The supporting cast might even be worse than those two. Pure horror show.
I can’t think of worst broadcasters than that whole tv show. Amateur hour.

I live on the border in MI fuckface.
It's always candians coming over from Windsor and the surrounding areas.

I guess congrats on being one of the few who can adapt

Black Friday is coming up so the producers told them to put a hold on Muh Russia. Don't want to distract the goyim from their shopping

HERE WE GO!

MARSHAWN LYNCH BTFO!!!!!!!!!

>mfw jews outside of israel won't last the century because you're getting blacked too but there's too few of you to do anything about

Don't worry, we'll find a solution to the Israeli question in time.

Well then tell the North Dakota highway patrol to stop pulling us over for doing 10 over