STOP PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

STOP PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bido gam!! :D

NO

i.. cant...stop..

Since the quality of the latest games are so god dam awful, its no problem to stop playing.

but we can't stop
(woah)

I can't

make me. Sage

lolno

>losing xp

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9rewnLFYw

I downloaded super Mario world the other day and the nostalgia was so strong it creeped me out and I had to stop playing. No wonder adult men turn themselves into pseudo children with that backward looking retro gaymer shit

I can't afford to play computer games anymore. You pay $60 for an unfinished game, you're character is gimped unless you buy items from an item mall, and if you want the rest of the game you have to buy 4 expansions so the total price for 1 shitty game is in the hundreds of dollars.

>tfw have friends addicted to video games

not just addicted, but create "content" for youtube in an effort to become internet famous, and despite failing for many years still trying under the guise of trying to take it seriously instead of admitting they are just addicted and need something to justify 100 hours a week of gaming

post their channels

They really should give up on the YouTube thing. They're like 8 years too late. Unless they're making some incredibly niche content that can later turn into something bigger they aren't going to grow.

Theres nothing else that fulfills my life.
I become suicidal any time i stop for longer than a week.

Why would you ever pay for games?

Google: bit torrent

some old games are okay to play only once in a while, and never for more than two hours at a time
If you are one of the subhumans that pays shit like csgo or dota for 2k+ hours though, you are inferior to niggers

Almost every successful youtuber has some kind of actual personality based on some kind of actual life.

Also true, but you can't show off your personality if no one is watching. If you make niche content you can at least get an audience

I was talking about this with a mate of mine who's a big gamer the other day. Be knows people who are spending thousands on av equipment and ending up with 12 sub's, and they all follow exactly the same style and formula right down to the shitty tumblr style cartoon avatars and fake WULL HELLO THERE voice. Fucking retards.

I still play Madden 08 on my pc and Sid Meier's Civ. 4.

you gotta a fucking problem with that

Why tho? Rest of the society watches Netflix or garbage on yt or scrolls through social media in their free time. Playing some online game like BF4 or Stellaris isn't the worse way of spending your free time.

red pilled gamer is basically like having 5 games maximum that you like the most and are your favorite ones; and its just what you do for an hour or two after dinner; so you can relax and then sleep so you can work to provide for your family

>Rest of the society watches Netflix or garbage on yt or scrolls through social media in their free time.

Both are garbage.

Stop browsing image boards
You're not being any better

>If you make niche content you can at least get an audience

Really ? Have you seen the biggest content creators when it comes to gaming ? It's all dumb shit with trash memes appealing to low iq normies.

Why do you retards seem to think OP is attacking you? He only wants to help you.
Your aggressively defensive behavior is identical to that of drug addicts. Can't you see you have a problem?

NO. I CAN'T STOP NOW. THE MUSLIMS ARE ADVANCING AND I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE DEUS VULT

>spending your time replying to people on pol isn't garage

I'm only pointing out op's hypocrisy

>tfw want to play games but can't

Bought the best rig money can possibly buy and can easily afford any game. But I am at work all day and come home to my wife who demands my attention after. Will give anything to just play for a few hours.

>Shitty slide threads are good for you!

KILL YOURSELF

sliding is good exercise

> No BITCH, I can use my Chromium --incognito

It ain't worse but neither are good.

It's a good thing visual novels aren't games. Right Sup Forums?

I stopped playing any other game except touhou. Who else /2hu/ here?

Stop sucking dicks bro, you're pretty dead now.

OP is from Australia with one post, how new are you to think he's trying to help anyone?

And you don't magically stop being suicidal when you play video games, you just suppress the problem. Get some help, man.

What's "" good "" in your opinion then
Certainly not posting on Pol which you are doing rn

I'm too retarded to pass the legend of the eastern wonderland
I keep getting crucified

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
Just take the first step anons, and admit you have a problem. We are here with you and will help you through all of it.

I got to get a few purple cards and then I'll stop!

it may take up large amounts of my time with little benefit yes, but exactly what else should i be working on?

Relationships? Nah get accused of rape and have your life ruined
Work? Dont get hired because of diversity quotas
Other Hobbies? But they arent going to give me anything either
Worship? I rather spend eternity burning in hell than grovel without a chance to eventually stab them in the back as repayment for their subjugation

Play old games like i do

You're projecting too much buddy

No.

Holy shit
You really need to stop browsing Pol
If you're worldview has been this influenced by the memes

>STOP PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES
>He only wants to help you.
implying console games is better

fuck off sony

Don't worry. I am to stoopid too win against Patchi without loosing any lives on hard on EoSD.

haha really funny user

Theres no help. Ive tried taking up other hobbies, they bore me to death.
Its either shitposting, podcasts, vidya or movies/tv. Everything else feels like work.

I'm sorry user, I was wrong. There is no hope for you here after all.
Maybe you can find help back where you came from.

Kek this,these faggots are losers and they know why,they are just in denail and cant admit it to themsaelfs that would require balls that they dont have.
Also by the amount of triggered responses you are right.

I don't play computer games, I play video games.

What kind of boat is this?

please explain to me how the peoples republic of normies is going to be a good place for an irredeemable?

or do you just not actually have any points against that cause your ideologically entrenched/a troll

apache ah-47

I disagree. This dude should stop browsing /r9k/ or stop being a beta. Don't give up like that.

submarine

facebook is for normies
reddit is full of people with crippling depression who think it's the world's fault

telling someone to not give up doesnt work if you dont tell them WHY not to give up

ICH WILL UNREAL TOURNAMENT SPIELEN

isn't fulfillment a good enough reason?

I play a vareity of games, but I play touhou yes. Which games, what difficulty?