Got a live one

Got a live one.

You should both kill yourselves

call her a mental midget kike puppet and the only cure is cum on her forhead

I found it pretty interesting that Hitler literally paid for Jews to move to Israel.

Come clean dude you know you just swapped Zoe's derp face icon with some future cat lady derp face.

Ask her how many jews died in the holocaust, then get really mad at her for underestimating it by 10 million

Makeapp her face and tell her you don't think she looks THAT bad

lmao this

>more interesting -.....
>basically satanic at this point

I thought it was an interesting response..

Asker her if history is a profession or an interest, and if making a living is justification for taking liberties with facts.

Just reply “Look I suppose you believe all the propaganda & lies written by the victors after WW2 like how Hitler was the bad guy and the Jews didn’t force his hand.”

Lmao, i haven't even tried the app yet, give me a bit

Is this the right one?

Yeah looks like it.

Wait....

WTF

Ayyyy so she IS jewish

It looks like you're trying to fuck a Jewish botnet.

***Abort***

***Abort***

***Abort***

Like her parents should have.

Ayyy, so she IS 35.

>ONLY 6 MILLION?!?

Yeah na i think I'm leave this one alone after that

>when you accidentally go full jew

send her this shit before you fuck off

I'm here because I love chaos, This feel when you talk with other human and they feel the danger of the words. While I'm pretty sad because words doesn't mean nothing to me.

oh my god she is an anglo!

Checked, but can't send pics on tinder. Sure as shit ain't adding her on Snapchat.

Uwotm80?

It's fucking November why would you have Stockdale?

OP, don't be an idiot and self sabotage yourself. This girl seems genuinely nice and interested in having a conversation with you. That is hard to come by. Don't end up being that guy making threads about how there are no good women, ree, tfw no gf.

I just want to say that this thread is immoral. It's wrong to spread this evil in society. Wasting people's time. Making them unhappy. It's bad.

You guys need to sort yourselves out.

Ask her what she has a problem with in this life

ah yeah true ay. ah well fuck it