Sweden Yes!

Granny sleeps with 12 migrants a day to relieve them of sexual tensions.

Her grandchildren do the same.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

Literally Stockholm Syndrome

I fucking can't. Nuke everything

everyday we stray further from allah

came to pol we are suffering too

>Posting links to satire articles

Low quality bait

Looks like a legitimate news source

Not sure if bait, or what...

>“Muslims are all circumcised, so there is practically no risk of any HIV infection,” she adds.

...but this part was funny, I gotta say.

if you think jews are worse than white women, you might be a feminist. is it the hacker or the vulnerability they constantly exploit that is the problem?

total bullshit, hoax site, in other headlines on the sites front page:
BOMB SQUAD SUCCESSFULLY DISARMS ARTILLERY SHELL STUCK IN MAN’S RECTUM
motherfreezer
GEORGIA MAN KEPT DECEASED MOTHER IN FREEZER FOR YEARS FOR “CASUAL SEX”
teacherfart
425-POUND TEACHER SUSPENDED FOR SITTING ON STUDENT’S HEAD AND FARTING IN HIS MOUTH

FAKE NEWS

SAGE

Holy fucking shit. My soul has finally left my body for good. When can we start the purge?

Sounds like an average day in Sweden, what's your point?

It seems granny needs to be gassed.

Who the fuck would bang that old hag? Also, those two 'granddaughters' are hotties and hot girls usually don't do such shit. It's usually ugly or average-at-best girls. Hot girls know they are hot and are aiming for top guys, by whoring themselves like that they lose respect by those top guys. Girls know that, and yes, even in Sweden.
I call bullshit. Nice bait though OP.

God dammit it i wish i was that granny

this granny's furrowed brow speaks for itself. it is obvious that since the nordic countries have got so far economically there need to be a backfire brought about by the ET galactic apparatus war troops embodying grannies. she looks vexed into a camera parrotting information from the mother ship and she might well kill her 'partners' and replace them with better performing robots yet emotionally backward.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>article reads like satire
>world daily news
fake and designed to produce outrage

There’s no way that’s real holy shit.

WHY CAN’T THEY RELIEVE ME OF SEXUAL TENSION I FEEL SO KEKED

Seems like there's a few solid trolling efforts by the left.
So obviously fake article designed to enrage white men.
And it fucking worked, just the thought of this shit even being true in 1 remote instance is maddening to me.
White women continue to let me down.

>Search for name
>Olga Sharmuta
>Nothing comes up except this one article
This is fake news

What is it about white women and darker skin men? I think their cocks just activate the melanin receptors in the vagina

It's funny how Sweden's reputation completely destroys our bait-senses. You just belive that shit automaticly. Fucking hell
bait

Well to be fair, i actually believed it before i searched it up

same

This site was the same reporting that Hitler was still alive and living in Argentina a few months ago.Retards will believe in this fake news.

memeflag = shill/cuck

Swedish women were meant to be bred by foreign men desu. Swedish men are busy fucking each other in the ass and taking hormones while their women give birth to black babies.

Yet pol takes it. It's what you can mass hysteria and confirmation bias.

> belgium
> nobody fucking read the link

Jesus christ

Theres something about blondes what makes them extra slutty. I dont think these hollywood stereotypes of dumb slut blonde are completely fabricated. They need to be put on the shortest leash, they're fucking dumb.

Well, number 3 is pretty plausible in America and number is just another day in Slav land. This is Sweden we are talking about after all.

White women are nigger loving whores. Also the sky is blue

Fuck off.

Blonde horny sluts with boobies HURR DURRR

Ah yes World News Daily Report which is well known for circulating fake news

thanks for confirming the stereotype, roastie

Come home pls.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
I'm lifting and doing cardio everyday now.
Fuck this shit.

Good bait!
Really read that shit!
With those crazy leftradical feminist swedes you never know!

Georgia is not slav land. Although we kind of controlled it for a while. And puting grandma in freezer for some fuckng is possible. Jewified societies are like this.

I AM NOT A ROASTIE REEEEEEE

Nice fake news. No reference to the article in question, they just claim she has had an article in DN which she certainly didn't.

Daily reminder that if you fall for things like this you are unironically nigger-tier IQ.

This is fake... thank god

It doesn't matter to them. It validates their opinions so they ignore the fact that it's fake.

Satire is too complicated.

>tfw when a satire news site is now called a hoax site on Sup Forums

Doesn't matter if its fake. We know its happening over there either way. Also the photo isn't fake.
Daily reminder you prefer to be here calling us autistic than actually defend your women.

I would smash both those girls. But the 16yo most of all

damn. Makes me wanna be an immigrant.....almost.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
The photo is of two blonde women with a brown man, you have no idea if they are swedish or if he is even a migrant
>it's fake but we know it's happening
You people are mentally ill

Fake news.
Why are you all doing this to us?

88-years gave it up as a satire.

You are a sandnigger, are you? The ethnicities of the people in the photo are clear as day.

Go rape some more women, ahmed

This.

>not showing flag

the pic is of a German girl you retard.

I am english, you can tell a swedish woman just by looking at her? And is the picture proof that the women are fucking the man?
No, you just believe what you want to believe because it justifies your opinions

> “Everybody knows Miss Sharmuta” acknowledged Ahmed Samir, a 26-year-old refugee from Libya.

“The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta, a term which refers to kindness or benevolence” she admits, visibly proud.

This was the funniest part

>I am english
lol

>Swedish numale doesn't know the difference between ethnicity and nationality
Of course

>Olga has also become somewhat of a celebrity in Swedish refugee camps.
>"Everybody knows Miss Sharmuta” acknowledged Ahmed Samir, a 26-year-old refugee from Libya.
>“The Syrians affectionately call me Miss Sharmuta, a term which refers to kindness or benevolence” she admits, visibly proud.
Posters in this thread are all idiots.

Show your flag, pussy

Honestly, would not be the least bit surprised if it were true.After all it's Sweden we are talking about.

lol, is this even fucking real?

jesus fucking christ wont some one take pity on the swedes and nuke them already?
my country is too poor and shitty to have nukes but some one else put them out of their pain and misery

r/incel is shitting this place up to unimaginable levels