Its so simple, how did i not realise it before?

Its so simple, how did i not realise it before?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/claireOT/status/932201317090627584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mobile.twitter.com/claireOT/status/932201317090627584

Why censor her account name?

i didnt.

Claire OT
Nov 19
I'm not going to participate in the nonsense that is 'International m3ns day', just as I would participate in a 'national white supremacy day', or 'homophobe day'. Oppressor classes already have all the days

I know that Sup Forums isn't my personal army... but for your own reasons and intrinsic motivation and for culture itself, should we reach out to her somehow?... elicit some sort of public retraction, this is a chance for her to learn.

Hate to say it, but she's right in some ways. Reduce competition, ensure we remain on top of the social hierarchy to appear more desirable, and it only matters when it affects someone we love (i.e. part of our own tribe). She's full of shit when she says shit like "oppressor class" and the whole dominance over the "female sex class" is also bullshit. We like strong women because they make for better breeding stock. We're not trying to keep women down. However, we don't give a shit if men are down and out. There's a reason why there are tons of places female domestic abuse victims can go, but zero places that males domestic abuse victims can go.

that sounds very logical. unfortunately, the best comment the 4ch monkey's will give her is: "Kill Yourself, Faggot. Stop being a bitch you fucking cunt. Go make me a sammich. And bring meh tendies"

caused by feminists taking a mans kid or the endless alimony.
women are the cause.

You can see the unhappiness in her bloated face.

She has no children, nobody that loves her.

Trolling her would just be an act of cruelty at this point. Let her talk to her self in public (twitter) and yell at illusions she's conjured up. It's a fate worse than anything we could do.

No women are just jealous because we are blissfully and openly violent. Violence=freedom. They are the ones who want control because they hate freedom/violence.

Who said anything about trolling.
Her kind of ideology is harmful.
it should be resisted.

kek

#killkallmen

it's not about promoting fecundity, its about not being an asshole who kicks severely ill people when they are down.

what this bitch represents is weaponized anti-logic ideology aimed at vulnerable people.

it should be resisted

Being a man is tough and we don't all get to make it. We go to war, we do the dangerous jobs, and if some of us aren't up to the task of getting by, then that's just how it works. Manhood is hardmode and it should be. If it was easy, you'd have nothing but dick sucking soyboys running around and the species would die because that's not attractive to women.

i respect what you are saying but life isnt all about gender relations and sex.. thats a false paradigm.

I bet that bitch smells like burnt rubber and anchovies. Being a cat lady on twitter isn't a crime though.

All this semantic bullshit to say nothing.
The reason, you cunt, male suicide rates are higher is the more effective methods. Women try more, but less effectively.

i never said it was a crime.

She's right in that it's related to hierarchy, but this hierarchical "patriarchy" includes women, and women are also the victims, and obviously we cannot do away with hierarchy.

what in the world makes you think that everything is related to hierarchy.

what if the voices of a guys head said to kill himself?

The disproportionate male deaths are from policing or warfare or some capitalist driven thing.

fair enough, but that has nothing to do with a desire to oppress women which is her point

I know, but and she should know that the "patriarchy" has women, and that these disproportionate male deaths are for her benefit.

It's not all about gender relations and sex, but gender plays a major role. Men are more predisposed towards doing certain things and so are women. Gender plays a huge factor. Right now, there are fewer than 12,000 homeless women without shelter in the US. At the same time, there are more than 240,000 men in the US who are homeless and without shelter. There is a reason for this disparity.

Men kill themselves because of male supremacy?

just take it as a reminder that feminists are inhuman men-hating scum and gloat over men dying

>social pressures are violence
>women are equally deserving of high ranking positions