Are Americans a different race than Europeans?

So are mixed European Americans a Unique race from any specific European race?

My ancestor came to the America in 1600's, and over the centuries, my line has mixed together all the western European races and still stayed over 99% white?

Is American a distinct branch of the white race?

They're mongrels.

How are we mongrels if a good portions of American whites have in excess of 99% European genetics?

You're mixed northwestern European but no, you're a unique race, if you were honestly asking and not shitposting.

My dad can trace his parents back to the two villages their families are from in eastern europe. So I'd say he's no unique.

>Burger education

Race is race, it takes tens of thousands of years to evolve into a new race.

Ethnicity is ethnicity. It takes just a few thousand years to create a new ethnicity.

You mixed with other white ethnicities. You're not 100% of one ethnicity. You're 99.1% White Caucasoid, and .9% Native American Mongoloid.

I hope you meant not a unique race.

I can't trace my surname back to Europe. It first appeared in the America's in the 1600's with one man. There are only a couple thousand of us left.

I dunno, it just seems that after mixing for a few centuries mi

Finish your sentence. Also, procreate and have maybe 4 babies at the least.

And every generation of kids I have will knock 50% off of that .9% injun. My great great great great grandpappy my just had to go and fuck a squaw.

leave the guy alone. he fuckin died mid-sentence. show some compassion. he's fukkin ded

I think what you mean by "different race" is asking if america has ethnicity as in the "white" americans are same as "white" europeans,because "European" is not a race,its a reginal conotation,when you talk about genetics in europe then there are differnet ethnicityes which are both genetic and clutural(country,language etc).
And to answer no america only had an ethbnictity when it was made up of solely british colonists.After that it become a melting pot.

Many are mixed race (being more than European/caucasoid in general), some are not. Whats hard to understand about that?

Caucasiods are not single race. They are are generally somewhat genetically different by region or nation.

If I mix two dogs of a similar breed, the offspring may behave differently than both.

Caucasoid is a race with two different subgroups. Caucasians/Whites to the north. Semitic/Hemitic people to the south.

You're confusing ethnicity with race.

56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
56%
>56%
Mongrels

99.1% faggit. Not really that bad after over 300 years here in Savage territory.

Really? Germans/Swiss/swedes, etc. look different than Brits, french, Italians and whatnot

I'm 6/10 Neolithic Farmer and 4/10 Indo European.

"Different" looking to what extent? Meme tier in American minds? But yes those are ethnicities, not races. All of those are the same race, but different ethnic groups. Saying that "British" on your list isn't an ethnic group though but a nationality. English/Scottish etc are ethnic groups though.

like european are different all of us has a little of other european so we all are litle mongrel at these point but well it seem to be ok too make fun of americans

Pic related is very similar to me. Feels bad that the northern European mixed are a minority in every country. Its hard for us to blend in anywhere.

but like a lot north consider ourself 2 rate european hans pick up the speaker and make peace not war

>Not 1/1345 neanderthal
Enjoy your african genes

>only 1/1345

M O N G R E L
O
N
G
R
E
L

You do realize most white people near the Mediterranean and the Caucasus have more Neolithic Farmer DNA than Indo-European, right? Sardenians are 90% Neolithic.

Yes. You are the amerimutts.

These are slide threads from a shill campaign. There are multiple threads like this.