Ugly Women Are Totally Losing Their Shit Over MakeApp

captainwrongthink.com/2017/11/20/ugly-women-are-totally-losing-their-shit-over-makeapp-gal-gadot-anna-kendrick-taylor-swift-are-completely-unaffected/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511133962070.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc
youtube.com/watch?v=tqMNqebzNec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, a roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But show her without makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Funny thing is, the app was origionally designed to identify victims of human trafficking.

fpbp

Kewl copy pasta

wat

kind of find the one on the right cuter.

are you saying women are defending slavery right now in the name of women's rights?

Do me!

Russian bitches with makeup look 100% different than without makeup. So the traffickers make them wear a shitload of makeup.

Poor Ana insecure about her hag face.

b-but this app is just designed to make women look more ugl-

Doesn't this app work on males too? How the hell is this sexist? Is she braindead as well as ugly?

tip toppity kek

Tfw you will never further bleach her

today i will remind them
just like tomorrow

Too black for this

Kek

Whos this girl besides taydolf swiftler who is also immune to the spell?

This app is not acurate at all.

Jesus christ.
Now do one for Trump

They need to turn down the skin stuff. Then it'll be perfect.

That doesn't include her original huge jew hook nose that she paid to get cut off. Post pics pre nose job, her ugly real genetics couldn't be hidden with makeup.

give webm, I'll do it

Do one for trump and find out for once and all if our god emperor really shines with the sun color of if he's had makeup or shit.

>it makes him even darker

What kinds of creatures care so much about vanity?

Whole thread of them
but this one looks like it might work best.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511133962070.webm

gotta love the reactions when the jig is up and their mask falls off to reveal the ugly truth. They are not young or desired anymore.

ITS GREAT TO BE A MAN.

or, atleast, the start works great.

Something more than a beast but less than a man

You are okay pierre

Her nose job is SO bad.

I hope you anons are tweeting her as many possible right now

kek

Most whores are ugly and most whores wear makeup.

This. Many roasties are acting like it's "just an ugly filter" which isn't true. Truly beautiful women still look good through the app, and it also doesn't affect men without makeup. It works very well.

Lel. Deception has a penance

Not that different. Atleast compared to what I expected.

Also thanks.

works better if the face is close to ~400 pixels from top to bottom

He just looks lighter.

that's not from makeapp

fpbp

Holy shit.

here's the makeapp version

>that's not from makeapp

You think he's naturally orange with white panda eyes?

He's saying he doesn't believe the picture on the right came from the app we're all talking about. Not that Trump wears no makeup.

Wow. Just wow. Without make up, you know her self confidence is less than half.

orange make up so dense it can't be removed digitally - impressive.

FPBP
ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIE

Awesome, totally awesome.

Stop calling women who wear makeup "beautiful" and start calling them "presentable" or "artistic". These women cannot hold a candle to true beauty and if they could they wouldn't be wearing so much product on their faces.

What is it about eyeliner, especially thick eyeliner with light colored eyes that is so intrinsically aesthetic?

I hate leafs so much

>reality is sexist

wew

RIRJEJ
this *spits* french is alright

o o o oreiley's

You could say he looks... whiter.

Not what the app was intended for so the algorithm will be all fucky, that said it's not a bad result. Probably flattering compared with reality.

It really grinds my gears that feminists are up in arms with this shit when you can find a million articles about what man is bald, balding, has hair transplants or wigs, or what celebs wear lifts, or what someone would look like bald..

Nobody fucking cares.

Even implying women look worse without makeup is apparently a crime against humanity though. This blistering hypocrisy will be their downfall. They're blind to it too.

you should give her reptilian eyes too

>he looks more white

>lol tyt

The Young Turks blamed "Right-wing Neanderthal" for Manhattan Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjqaxlyaV4

election meltdown
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

It hides the ugly features of white faces: the ugly albino looking shit

No way she looks like that without makeup. What's she mad about dumb broad

>Today, FPBP wasn't a frog.
Good job, Francois. It must be somewhat accurate considering the reactions it gets.

my fucking sides - nigger immunity

Reminder: this ageing harridan called Alex Jones fat to his face when he gate-crashed that Young Turds live broadcast.

So body-shaming her is fair game.

fuck off fun police

Delete this

I wish it had the option for multiple repeats until can no longer be beaten by the ugly stick.

>if a woman doesn't like something it's sexist

Lmao

All the women ITT look AT LEAST decent without make except fucking Anna in the OP. That bitch is just mad that she's ugly and she's being exposed.

>9:329 PM
Fucking retards itt

>sexist app
How is it even sexist? You can clearly tell that ann kasparian just flings out the term "sexist" if there's something she doesn't like. What a joke that is.

So you're saying that no other races use eyeliner since it's only for those ugly white people? Hrm. Interesting so if another race does use eyeliner or eye shadow does that mean they're just trying to imitate the ugly white women's style?

Can't believe they got rid of that app

is this a pasta now?

Wow. Perfect. 10/10

Toppers of Keks

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc
You can't have peace on this Earth, you can't have peace on this Earth unless you let second world war die! youtube.com/watch?v=tqMNqebzNec

kek
fucking pierre

>if a woman doesn't like something it's sexist
Yes Anne Kasparian is very transparent in that regard. And many feminists use these kinds of terms for the same reasons. It's just demonization of anything they disagree with or don't like, by try to smear them with some nonsense straight off the bat.
I'm glad they're that stupid so everyone sees what manipulative insincere cunts these types of people are.

Kek

It used to be a sexist was a man who hated women, now it’s any man women hate.

anyone want a webm done? post your webm I'm taking requests

toppest keks

youtube.com/watch?v=tqMNqebzNec youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc

Trés bien

Good one Pierre