Saekano

Megumi a best, so best she won early.

You know what happens to early winners.

Who?

This picture is so fucking hot

Megumi is worst girl and the main girl always wins. So who cares.

Eriri is best, though.

Eriri is literal fangshit

>who cares
Obviously you or else you wouldn't be crying and shitposting in every Saekano thread.

This, to be honest.

Instead, Utaha deserves to win.

You're wrong here, best girl actually won for once.

>Utaha deserves to win.

What did she even do to achieve victory? Have big boobs?

>Megumifags celebrating
LOL

Nothing is concrete and most of these lines are game related. Tomoya and Megumi mutually don't love eachother.

>Megumifags are already sperging at opinions that doesn't agree with them
Awesome start. I can tell that this thread will be great.

Hotter and being more interesting.

>Eririfags are already depositing their tears in the thread and lashing out at the winner and superior girl because their inferior girl lost

I'll grab some popcorn indeed.

Eriri will win.

Not even better than Utaha or Mayu.

>fat
>cowtits
>never had chemistry or development with Tomoya
>is even more irrelevant than Michiru and Izumi now

Wew. Utaha is a shadow of what she used to be.

Who remembers what happened when Yukimura and Kuroneko won before the endings?

The diverging point for her route passed a long time ago.

Nice thread.

Neither of them were the main girls.

It's still not wise to celebrate prematurely, lest you end up like butthurt neko/yukifags.

Cool opinions.

>more irrelevant
Someone hasn't read the previous novel. And if Utaha was the main girl, the story would be different and advantageous to her, like it is in Koisuru Metronome.

I agree. As a Megumifag, and knowing the kind of writer Maruto is, celebrating this as a decisive victory is at the very least naive. These threads are nothing but bait from people eager to pit fans against each other.

i prefer Eriri, but Megumi winning at any time isn't shocking. Everyone knew her route was going to be inevitable.

Look at the OP, hypocrite-kun. Megumi's breasts are huge.

>yuki
Who?

Yukimura from Haganai. The few Yukifags on Sup Forums gloated and gloated and gloated and said "the author would never make her lose in the epilogue" only to get BTFO by the epilogue.

Why would anyone but Megumi be the end? That would make no sense whatsoever. If you're betting for the series will just go random, you just want your fav to win at the cost of the story.

>Someone hasn't read the previous novel.
Volume 11 reinforces how irrelevant and unfit of a partner for Tomoya Utaha is. Most of the novel was a rehash of things we already knew. It's not a surprise most fans didn't like it. It even spoils the end for KM if you paid any attention to it.

>fanart

The previous novel was fanservice filler.

>There are people who don't expect some White Album writing
So naive.

>replying to an Eririfag pretending to be an Utahafag

Stop. Utahafags resigned their loss a long time ago.

At least they were more amusing than Yozorafags doing the same thing previously but with nothing to back it up.

Stop making everyone into your personal boogeyman, Megumifag.

He would have to go full KimiNozo on us to deny a Megumi end.

The most logical alternative to a Megumi wins end is a nobody wins end, as happened in Haganai. Just saying, it's possible.

Welp, there goes my no-fap-week

I'm an Utahafag. There is nothing to argue about Utaha getting BTFO in the main series. Stop pushing it. We only have our mango where Utaha still keeps getting upstaged by another girl. Maruto is a sadistic freak with her.

A volume dedicated to Utaha and Tomoya even created a route for her means irrelevant now. Wow, we sure have different understanding of what relevancy means.
>unfit for Tomoya
Not really. But the story can't have Utaha advance in the race. This LN is for Megumi, so naturally the plot can't her be Tomoya's partner.
>spoils the end for KM
In what way beyond the obvious?

No.

>Implying
So have I, idiot. Wanting her to win isn't the same thing as saying she has a chance or will win.

>this writing and replying style

Totally not an Eririfag.

Stop being difficult just for the sake of being difficult. Fanart or not, it's still her. Use some common ass sense.

Megumi a shit.

Why the hell am I an Eririfag? Do you have some beef with someone or something?

Haganai was a goddamn mess of a series.
>it's a story about friendship but conveniently set up like a harem
>Oh it's a harem so people want some romance, right? Let's inject romance.
>B-but I want friendship so I'll just sabotage all possible relationships with MC from top (Yozora, Sena) to bottom (Yukimura).
This is why you should stick to your guns.

I hope you're not serious.

This is partly why you guys get badmouth, Megumifag. Quit using us for your petty boogeyman.

>fanart
90% of official illustrations depicts Megumi with huge tits, dude.

Pics or you're lying.

>Utaha
>Not unfit for Tomoya
He literally couldn't write a scenario where they end together without changing her personality.

It spoils the KM end by spoiling that Tomoya becomes a writer and leaves.

>Eririfags shit up Saekano threads
>Yuifags shit up Oregairu threads
>Nekofags shit up Oreimo threads
Like pottery. I can't wait until the first two mentioned series end. The tears will be quite plentiful.

How come you're the first Utahafag in these threads that uses the exact same argument style and replies as militant Eririfags?

That makes no sense. Eriri won in her AU. Why won't Utaha in her AU manga?

What style and how am I militant? I'm a disgusting casual and hardly lurk Saenai threads, fyi.

>Megumifags Eririfags shit up Saekano threads
>Iroha and Yuifags shit up Oregairu threads
>Nekofags and Manamifags shit up Oreimo threads
I was compelled to fixed this for you.

You sure make use of a lot of typical words and phrases Eririfags use in these threads for someone casual.

>main girl always win

But main girl is always either a loli or a redhead tsundere (or both) or a hot blonde. We are in strange waters now.

Like what? Educate me.

I don't know why but seing this image makes me more confident that she'll win.

>Awesome start. I can tell that this thread will be great.
Almost an hour later and truly a great thread, guys. Totally called it.

>Eriri won in her AU.
Actually, nobody won in her AU.

And Tomoya pretty much says that Utaha as she is could never become one of his heroine. She is too strong and independant for him and that's just not his type. He prefers girls that would actually need him. If they are the same in KM, his opinion won't change.

That Megumifag is just being a shitposter.

Megumifags are insecure as of late due to increased shitposting and hate Megumi got over the past year. And since Eririfags was the most vocal in opposing Megumi for best girl rankings, they naturally assume any opinions used against them are Eririfags.

I am. You take your own advice.

You could dedicate an entire volume to one of the girls in Michiru's band and that wouldn't make them relevant. Vol 11 was more of Utaha's requiem novel as heroine and romantic interest, and hardly added anything interesting or of utmost importance. Even if Megumi is set to win, that doesn't mean Utaha can't be a good partner for Tomoya, which she never was.

>Actually, nobody won in her AU.
Wut? Tomoya agreed to start from 0 to properly conquer Eriri. That's a win.

>could never become one of his heroine.
Tomoya created a route for her, though. It might be reflect the real Utaha in her mind, but Tomoya admires Utaha and put his feelings out when he created the heroine based on her.
>If they are the same in KM, his opinion won't change.
If? It's an AU, things are going to be different.

What the fuck. Is that normal on Sup Forums?

Then you're retarded.

What? Then how do you explain this Bachelor's degree I got last year?

This. also OP is baiting.

>increased shitposting over literally nothing in the past year

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was the work of some dedicated Eririfags that tried to "get back" at Megumifags for all the genuine hate Eriri got when the show aired. No one is insecure over that, I can assure you.

You are comparing a girl from Michiru's band to one of the main characters in the series? Are you crazy? That's not comparable at all.

I can see why some might see it as Utaha's requiem and part of me agrees, but you're forgetting that the volume enabled Utaha to grow and step up as her own, to break free and show Tomoya who she is. She isn't a romantic interesting anymore, but her character is not over. Don't forget that Tomoya wants Utaha back in his Circle one day. That will happen.

>What the fuck. Is that normal on Sup Forums?
He's bullshtiting. When no Eririfags are samefagging their shitposting we're able to have calm albeit slow threads.

>Tomoya agreed to start from 0 to properly conquer Eriri
Yes, but they aren't a couple yet so yjay's not a win
>If? It's an AU, things are going to be different.
I'm talking about their personality. The events are different but the characters are the same. If Maruto is coherent with his own writing, then Utaha will lose.

>yjay
*that
Time to go to sleep I guess

>Is that normal on Sup Forums
Not usually. Only bad fanbase has to deal with that. Saekano is currently the worst fanbase Sup Forums has during its peak shitfests. You're better off staying away from Saekano threads.

And yet, it's what you're doing.

The shitflings goes both ways. Don't pretend your side doesn't do the same.

>When no Megumifags are shitposting and samefagging we're able to have calm albeit slow threads.
We could say the same.

The point is that screentime does not equal to relevance. Vol 11 did not add anything to Utaha's relationship with Tomoya, it did not create any new plot thread for Utaha's character - Tomoya wanting them to get back to his circle was established in volume 7 - it only showed that she's not infallible at dealing with Akane's abuse, but her resolve on defeating her was established since GS, and thus was pointless and irrelevant. Let's not forget that Akane was only interested in Eriri since the start, Utaha is basically her caretaker at this point, and once Eriri grows her only purpose will be gone.

This is how irrelevant she is.

Is Tomoya blind? Just based on her spinoff, she is awfully dependent on him. Maybe not in a way obvious to him.

You're more or less the guy making this thread bad, you know. Check the chain of replies, you attacked first.

Not really, without Megumifags you could barely muster up enough replies to keep the thread alive longer than an hour.

Fascinating story, guys. Whatever.

Dude. It's a happily ever after type of ending. It's assumed beyond doubt that the two of them did what they promised and intended to do. It's an Eriri end.

>I'm talking about their personality.
There are changes in personality brought on by different plot and developments. We've seen that in Eriri's own AU. Seriously.

She's actually way too proud to accept help when it really matters. Also, he isn't in charge of her in the main series so she doesn't have to depend on him.

Yeah, I enjoy those Eriri threads that die 10 posts in.

>Implying all Megumifags are shitposters
Alright then.

>It's an Eriri end
Done in the most unsatisfying, ambiguous and anticlimatic way possible.

>implying you don't see anything Megumifags do as "shitposting"

>did not add anything to Utaha's relationship with Tomoya
>did not create any new plot thread for Utaha's character
>thus was pointless and irrelevant
Sorry, but you are insane. Undeniably insane. Or maybe I'm being trolled here. It's like you aren't familiar with volume at all.

Whatever. That's not the point.

>Another terrible thread with the usually and seemingly new suspects
I hate this place.

>insane
I'm sorry you don't have critical thinking skill. Her irrelevance is painfully hammered down in the epilogue when you see her dripping wet for Tomoya while replaying her route, showing that absolutely nothing changed. The whole volume is negligible and if someone skips it nothing is lost.

Why are some things that make a girl cute also so frustrating? I just want to hug her so badly.

The Utaha "fan" made a bad choice by arguing for her. Fucking Eriri is easier to support and defend at this point in the story.

You can't see character development even when it punches you in the face. An arc dedicated to fleshing out characters and their, and produced plot that's relevant to said development. You're either insane or trolling me.

Then there's also the matter of KM. Utaha is most definitely going to win. Anyone who genuinely has read it would see it coming a mile away. I can't take a person who thinks Tomoya is just going to up and leave seriously.

>characters and their relationship
I mean.

Utaha won't win KM. It's also intended to be a supplement to the main series, and the main series has established that he can't even imagine a world where she wins.

>character development
What character development?

>An arc dedicated to fleshing out characters
You mean telling things everyone already knows?

>produced plot
The previous novel already did a good job showing Tomoya's skills as writer and generated, or better said, added more conflict between Eriri and Megumi that is intrinsic to their characters and their relationships with Tomoya, which also move the story forward. Volume 11 was redundant, repeated the plot structure of volume 10, focused on an heroine that was out of the race since volume 7 by rehashing shit about her, and didn't even have the decency of making her get over it as she is still the same. I'm not even hating, Utaha deserved better and not that lazy excuse of "plot" Maruto pulled out of his ass.

Nope.

Mayu is unbelievably cute. She needs to win.

Remember when Sup Forums used to rightfully hate Saekano and Yahari threads and called them out for the shitflinging between pea brains that they are?

>intended
You have source on that or are you guessing because Mayu is in Saekano now? Mayu being in Saekano doesn't mean KM has to lead directly to the LN.

Shoo and go read volume 10. I'm not going to debate with someone as dimwitted as you.

Why do you want to see Utaha hurt?