I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I HATE IT!

I HATE IT!

I FUCKING HATE IT

This is a nice thread

I don't know guys I kind of like it.

Nice fish. Good job.

Be careful when eating fish.

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

user we already made a banner for it

Well not everybody likes it. Have to keep pushing and never stop. The moment it stops being posted is the sign that we have reached our end times.

I am the fin of my fish.

what does it mean?

Kill me

The fish has infinite possibilities

I am indifferent to it.

Truth.

Screenshot?

coelacanth > japanese fish

What if the real secret to Sakurafish is that we just need Sakura to admit she wants us to like it in front of Josuke?

Take this one.

DAISAN NO BAKUDAN, LIKESA FISHO

Why is this allowed?

That's a different meme

Why

is

What happen when fish eat sakura?

A fish falls in love with Sakura.

Unable to confish, he is gifted by a pisces ex sakana with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately baits her, and is overfished to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed, fish-eyed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell fins over gillls in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the fish's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most fishate secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to fish the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

not enough tribal tattoos

The story behind this picture for anybody wondering is an user posted this Sakura fish pic and asked if people liked it and created a thread about it and everyone on old Sup Forums was freaking out claiming it was against the rules and after hours of arguing/shitposting moot finally posted in the thread himself and claimed it was legal and basically told everybody to fuck off and SakuraFish said I'm going to post this everyday until you guys like it and that led to more shitposting and now it's acceptable as normal here. Congratulations!

>What happen when fish eat sakura?

Lets find out!

Alright.
durnk as fuck
ask me anything.

And i get ignored.
god dammit.

How does it feel to know there's so much suffering and there's nothing you can do about it?

suffering about what?
There's a lot of suffering in the world and there's nothing we can do about it but to be better pers0n and make our neighbor feel better.

>What we found out

The fish goes to jail, apparently...

Q: Is there thanksgiving in hell?

What do you think about Kuroko? Do you like her as more than a friend?

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it. I'll get back to you if I have any more.

Yeah dude, I was in a th

>tfa talking to your underage crush.
damn dude i should really get over that kid. she's 16.

There is a pumpkin pie sitting on the counter in my kitchen. Unfortunately, it's also a SUGAR FREE pumpkin pie.

What kind of monster would make that?!?!

kuso thread.

>kuso thread

GET THE PHONE

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A monster that loves you and wants you to don't die from diabetes.

Thanks doc.

What are you drinking? Whats your favourite?

>Someone cares

Naw, got a sister that's on a diet. Her kids sneak over to eat dinner at my house so they can not get yelled at or eating cookies.

Jesus mother fucking hell, this is still getting posted? It's almost been ten fucking years. What the fuck is up with you, you fucking strange person?

Jesus cunt christ mother of hell, just fucking stop. I said I loved it, hated it, and everything in-between.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

I like a good hug once in a while.

THAT'S IT? THAT WAS FUCKING IT? ALMOST 10 YEARS OF THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU WANTED A FUCKING HUG? YOU'VE BEEN POSTING THAT FUCKING IMAGE FOR YEARS ON END BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T JUST ASK ME FOR A GODDAM HUG? WHY DID YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME WITH THAT FUCKING IMAGE BEFORE YOU TOLD ME THAT?

You know what, fine. HAVE YOUR FUCKING HUG!

I think we both mutually benefited from that!

Why does she sit like that?

I care user! It let me know that there someone suffering.

But you didn't post it yesterday.

I was always curious by concepts such as in Hellraiser where people are tortured until they eventually enjoyed it. I wondered if it was possible. With this thread, I'm pretty sure that the awnser is in general "no".

>Beating the love into you

At least we tried!

kuso post.