Today is The Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDoR) and I have some questions:

Today is The Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDoR) and I have some questions:

At what point do *YOU* stand up and do something about transgender violence? How many more transgender people need to die until *YOU* decide to do something about it? Are *YOU* content living in a society where a distinct and obvious underclass are stripped of basic human rights?

Pretty simple questions that deserve an honest answer for a board that prides themselves on being 'redpilled'/

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like Tranny Day of Rope
SAGED

Yeah, remembering six or seven names must be a challenge for a brain drowning in artificial hormones, I suppose?

>How many more transgender people need to die until *YOU* decide to do something about it?

All of them.

Whatever you do, don’t use that caps lock, I might actually get some twitch of shaming motivation, OP. Get fucked, dumbass. I could care less who buys the one way ticket to the lead express. One less fucking head case to hear about with some sordid “bravery.” Gender is not subjective, turbofaggot.
SAGE

Stop crying about trannies of color being killed in greater numbers.

Instead look at the ones doing the killing.

90% black men every year.

Peado's are pushing this "equality" meme

>lie about your gender
>hook up with a stronger guy
>he finds out you're a guy and beats the shit out of you
>it's society's fault that you lied

>How many more transgender people need to die
All of them.

We shouldn't stop until all trannies are dead

Trump's thoughts on the matter

All of them

All of them

if i were to get involved it would be a homocaust

What violence? What basic human rights are they missing?

Trans subhumans need to be shot.

I hope all of those transgenders kill themselves quick

plz do

This

Fuck them, they need mental help or a swift end

>At what point do *YOU* stand up and do something about transgender violence?
I guess I should go help

Great, now they should celebrate tranny suicide day

You mean like, go kill one? I guess I can do that.

Here's a primer:

hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2016

Notice that is the OFFICIAL website for 'The Human Rights Campaign'.

But I mean fuck it, right? It's just a list of people who died because they were born in the wrong body. I mean fuck, not only do we get dealt a bad hand being trapped in the wrong gender but then we have perfectly able bodied people killing us.

We should just accept that I guess? I mean a bunch of Internet tough guys are on a website supporting this shit so I guess that's proof enough that it's completely reasonable.

But it was all "just a joke" right? It's not as if this kind of thing happens every day to real people, so it's alright to anonymously joke about this kind of shit online isn't it?

When it stops, at which point I'll speak up to make it to start again.
>How many more transgender people need to die until *YOU* decide to do something about it?
I don't care if they off themselves or die of AIDS
>Are *YOU* content living in a society where a distinct and obvious underclass are stripped of basic human rights?
Maybe they wouldn't be treated like degenerate faggot trash if they didn't choose to be degenerate faggot trash.

good, die better, you fucks can't be happy with what you have so you need to ruin more and more, fuck off you walking cancer cell and get chemo'd

I'll start caring when one million of them die. Oh wait that's impossible because there isn't even a million lol

>hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2016

Thanks for the link.
How do you known they were killed for being transgender?

Also again...what basic human rights are they missing?

No1 is waking down the street looking to kill trannies. Most trannies are hookers, I would imagine there would be a higher murder rate for SURPRISE type of hookers rather than normal ones which the rate is already high for. There is no inherent tranny killing problem. There is however a mental health and degeneracy fueled trickery problem. Fuck off, sage.

Based on my own trans experience. I highly doubt any people have died "just for being trans." They put themselves into bad situations, and paid the price. Or they just killed themselves because they were shitty people.

but are u gonna kys?
plz do it

Op is massive faggot
Sage these threads

nah man, are you? you should.

Congrats on subscribing to a made up fad pushed to further degenerate society. Do us all a favour and go live in a cave somewhere, so we can be free from your filth.

>How many transgenders have to die before you get involved?
All of them

The rainbow flag is racist because it doesn't contain black. You Racist Facist pigs

This is one of the worst shoops ive seen

All of them. Every last one. Then what I'll do about it is crack open the good Scotch and celebrate.

Why is it up to me? They can buy guns and pepper spray

I joke about it in real life, Everyone laughs. I don't associate with faggots.

>They died because we got involved

Throw a party, they mean?

>born in the wrong body
No such thing famalam. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and not an identity. Just because you "feel" that you "don't belong in your sex" doesn't mean that you're the opposite. It means you're mentally ill and need to be cured accordingly. You don't feed an illness, you cure it.

>Today we honor those that couldn't pass and made the ultimate sacrifice

I want to gas all the trannies though.

You're in a race against time. 40% will hang themselves before you can turn the nozzle.

Because when the majority of a population completely ignore and fail to acknowledge something like this it doesn't matter how many guns or how much pepper spray I buy, I'm inherently at risk.

People don't want to deal with violence toward the transgender community because they don't see it as an issue in and of itself. It's 'just normal violence', even though people go out of there way to cause harm to transgender people every fucking day of every fucking week be it physical otherwise.

I know the truth. Even the bleeding heart liberals who feign concern truly would rather see the transgender community destroyed. It's just built into the cis-hetero-normative mindset regardless of political affiliation. You don't want to deal with us other than sideshow freaks you can laugh at and be grossed out by then forget.

You don't want to be inclusive, and that's probably the main reason why this violence occurs in the first place. It's not because transgender people try to fuck straight cis-men, it's not because we intrude into areas that are considered off limits. Transgender men and women are killed and beaten and stabbed and kicked just for walking down the street. But deep down you all just turn a blind eye, secretly condoning the actions and hoping the our community is eventually destroyed.

why would I, I have my entire life ahed of me, but you, you migth aswell be dead, you gave into mental disorder that not only corrupts you, but everyone around you, desu you should jump into river and die

>Hurr durr all of them lol
You're doing it wrong faggots. The correct answer is any amount other than "all of them", because that means you need to get involved to make sure that the all die.

How about every tranny dies first. Your all scum.

Reminder that most of the "dead trans" that get counted are victims of domestic violence, self inflicted death, drug addiction overdose, or sex workers. They brought this on themselves. No one is going around hanging and killing trannies like they want you to think. In 2015 I went through the entire list of "victims" and nearly every one was killed by their partner. Its a scam.

>Just because you "feel" that you "don't belong in your sex" doesn't mean that you're the opposite. It means you're mentally ill and need to be cured accordingly. You don't feed an illness, you cure it.

But mister Swede! The cure is letting them identify according to what they feeeeel! It’s the only thing that works! What, pimozide? Doesn’t work because only one study was done and it was only one guy who conveniently wasn’t really trans so that means it would never work on anyone else. Also thank god studdies on those who regret transition are banned, that just propagates bigotry and prevents us from getting the help they want.

And FUCK that Trans-Filipino white guy, making it harder on trannies by following their same logic of “I can choose how I identify and that’s how I truly should be treated, regardless how much it deviates from reality,” don’t assholes like him know that unless he has a medical condition he can’t think that way?

>Even the bleeding heart liberals who feign concern truly would rather see the transgender community destroyed.
Well what you know, seems that I actually can agree with libs on some issues after all.
>You don't want to be inclusive
You're absolutely right, I don't.
>hoping the our community is eventually destroyed
Yes, because you're a social poison to everything that upholds a stable society

>The cure for anorexia is other people believing you are thin...

its not an issue dude. nobody gives a fuck about trannies and homos and thats the way it should be. dont fucking flaunt it in a world where it is not accepted .how fucking hard is taht seriously ? use your fucking brains and realize the fact that everybody hates the lgbt community. so stay fucking low jeesus.

It's not much of a surprise for me to read the comments here, that's the beauty of anonymous posting; people can truly express what they believe regardless how vile, stupid or antagonistic it may be.

So let me express myself here as well.

Many like me in the transgender community are bitter, I admit it. We resent our treatment in a way only a minority can. The cis community see our very existence as an attack and we are treated accordingly; antagonized, shunned, abused, insulted.

All of this has come to a head. it's culminated in a transgender community that doesn't rally for support like we used to. We rally ourselves as allies against the systematic destruction of our identity and way of life. We wanted to be accepted, acknowledge and it took decades for us as a group to realize it will never happen. We are being attacked, we are at war.

So war it is. You made this monster, you showed us your worst fears and projected them onto us. So yes, most of us are happy to see your way of life completely and utterly eradicated. We're happy to see the traditional family unit gone. Elated even. We're pushing back, and we're aimed squarely at the core values straight cis people adhere to as part of your identity.

Not going to let us into your bathrooms? Well fuck you, we'll do away with different sex bathrooms altogether. Not willing to teach your kids about transgender people? We fuck you, we'll teach them all the things that a young mind shouldn't be exposed to. We'll teach them that they don't know what their own gender is. We'll confuse them as much as you confused as. And as a bonus we'll push until we lower the age of consent so little Billy gets that dick he doesn't understand even younger.

I was born into the wrong body and have no confidence in myself. Therefore I am disabled, and should not be seen in the work force. My lack of representation shows my lack of hope.

>
Because when the majority of a population completely ignore and fail to acknowledge something like this it doesn't matter how many guns or how much pepper spray I buy, I'm inherently at risk.

Ok, you’ve identified that you are at risk. Now go buy a gun and defend yourself.

I don’t want anyone to be hurt or killed for being different, but I’m sorry, I’ll never consider transgenderism normal. Its a mental illness, and no one deserves to be hurt for being ill.

Not yet, since they haven't yet become openly violent.
>Are *YOU* content living in a society where a distinct and obvious underclass are stripped of basic human rights?
No, I am not, which is why I vote right wing and boycott organizations supporting LGBT advantages. Time to take their privileges away, they don't deserve to live out their disorders on my taxes. not while selfharmers still have to buy their own razors and junkies need to pay for their drugs out of pocket.

Oh, and if you disagree with me, look at pic related. I might feel the urge to send some missiles your way. And you wouldn't want to be vehiclophobic, now would you?

Can you answer my questions?

1) How do you know the violence is based on their identity?
2) What basic human rights are they missing?

Thanks

>blaming others for becoming a societal cancer and a faggot
ho boy, you know why people hate you so much?, is because of what you do, you are an increadibly small minority, yet you act like the majority, demanding things like an entitled child,
>muh bathrooms
>muh pronouns
etc
when you people get any shred of power, you destroy the values that the average joe holds dear, you destroy the family, gender roles,etc
you corrupt the youth, and instead of searching for real treatment, you decide to chop your dick off, that is why people here and everywhere hate you so much, K I L L Y O U R S E L F
SAGE

Respect is a privilege. Silence is a right, add is freedom of press.

Honestly I'd rather be trans than columbian. Just saying.

You CANNOT be born in the wrong body.
Your body is you. The fact you have a mental illness does not change reality.
What ? If i believe i am a poney ot napoleon means its true ?
No. It means i am crazy. There is no such thing a a trans whatever. There is only messed up freaks. Every process produces wastes, including reproduction.
You are one.

1. Amazingly the people who commit these crimes and acts of violence make it well known why they’re doing it. These lists of victims aren’t from random bar fights as shocking as that may seem.

2. The right the live like I natural want to without being killed?

answer to my post nigger
try and prove me wrong

I do meditation to enter a trans. I usually kill it and then feel like a baller all day.

>You CANNOT be born in the wrong body.

Cool. Got any proof to back that up or is that just how you feel things should be?

>These lists of victims aren’t from random bar fights as shocking as that may seem.
Because most of the victims offed themselves or were killed by a spouse. Normal people (Not transwhatsits) dont go around starting shit where there isnt any.

i would preffer being trans than an amerinigger

you dont have to be a faggot or trangendered for people to hate you, humans are an inherently autistic and violent species who want everything for themselves and anyone even a tiny little bit different should be put to death according to us.
this is true for everyone. niggers spics whites asians russiasn fags you name it.
this victim complex where the lgbt community cries out is just pathetic.
wanna be a faggot on teh streets ? then work out and carry a gun.

There are only two genders.
Penis = male; vagina = female.
There is nothing else. If you would imply there would be something else, you suffer a mental illness and need to be put behind locked doors.

>Born in wrong body
>Has no basis for comparison
How does that work exactly? How does a woman know what being a man feels like and vice versa?

Daily reminder the Orlando pulse shooting was Islamic terrorism.

>Got any proof to back that up or is that just how you feel things should be?
>is that just how you feel things should be?
is that just how you feel things should be?
>is that just how you feel things should be?
is that just how you feel things should be?
FROM A TRANNY
IT'S LIKE P OT T E R Y

if there were literally zero trannies on the planet you wouldnt be one either. why are there so many fucking transexuals all of a sudden in the world ?
because its the latest trend thats why.
same goes to the altkikes larping as anything but not normalfags while they keep checking their kikebook tab every 5 minutes .

I dont feel, i think.
I use my marvelous body part called the brain. I may believe or feel its not there, but it is. You may feel or believe anything. It has no grasp on reality. Reality doesnt give a shit about that. It is what it is. Now cure yourself, or not. Its all on you.

Ok so your point of view is this.

Trans people are killed just for being trans? You cannot live your life because of fear of being killed?

If is that so I would agree with out, that you do not have basic human rights.

But again, how do you know thats so? The list, you provided says nothing about the motives, how do you know them?

sage

When a transgender supports SJW faggotry, that transgender is an enemy. When a transgender doesn't support SJW faggotry, that transgender isn't an enemy.

>
too afraid faggot?

this
its really not that hard

I don't blame anyone for being a 'faggot' as you put it. It's just one of those things, it happens like being born blind or deaf.

I will agree that we want to destroy the values the average Joe holds dear but that's because the average Joe has done the same thing to the transgender community for decades. This is self-defense, plain and simple.

We wanted to share the same basic rights you take for granted every day but apparently your ilk found that too offensive to even consider. So now we'll just take away your rights. We'll destroy identity as a whole, confuse the situation so much no one will know what they are.

You think these multitude of pronouns just came about by accident? LOL. You really haven't thought about this from my perspective and I know why. We know as a group what has to be done and the end goal is to make sure gender isn't a two or three choice answer. Gender will cease to exist as you know it, which is exactly the position trans people find ourselves in every day.

You'll know how it feels have your gender identity wiped away probably within your lifetime. And I know we've won when I fill out the first form that says "Gender: ______" instead of "Gender: M/F".

And believe me that's much, much closer than you probably think it is.

>How many more transgenders have to die?

All of them

Gee, it's almost as if you actually want to do all the things people warned would happen if your degeneracy was allowed in the first place. It's almost like you actually justify the treatment of you and your kind. Who could have guessed, right?

Trannies are gross and annoying. Literally just walking abominations, hope they all go away.

The interest of the majority and the future of the specie comes 1st.
Freaks are a danger to that since they promote horrible lifestyles.
They push to transmit their mental desease, and nowadays, are such disgusting creatures that they target children. Trying to lure them in the same nightmare that they live.
And it has to stop. Really. Because otherwise people will get angry. Very angry. You cure yourself or stay in the closet, and stay far from us. Or else.

Why do *I* have to do anything? Why can't *YOU* learn how to take care of yourself. Why can't *YOU* deal with your own problems? I don't have a problem with trannies, but I do have a problem with people asking for help me outs. I fix what's wrong in my life, I suggest you not be so helpless and fix your own shit, community and all.

>This is self-defense, plain and simple.
the only reason the average joe attacked you in the first place is that you wanted to destroy his trad values, THAT is what I would call self defence
>We wanted to share the same basic rights you take for granted every
if you want that then insted of dressing up as a girl, you would actually seek self improvement and other types of help, intead of going to doc noseberg so he can tell you to chop your dick off
>Gender will cease to exist as you know it
glad you could tell me that youare at fault for that, only more reasons to kill all of you fags
>You'll know how it feels have your gender identity wiped away probably within your lifetime
>And I know we've won when I fill out the first form that says "Gender: ______" instead of "Gender: M/F".
more resons to kill you people, its just a matter of time before the average joe stops hating you and starts killing you

and believe me, the day of the rope is much closer than you probably think it is

No. I would be much happier in a world where I can state my gender and not be harassed, interrogated, insulted and told I’m wrong or confused.

But that was a world your type made sure would never exist. So if you can’t give us what we want then I guess it’s fair we take it away from you too.

>Tranny violence
Where? To themselves?

You’re a disgusting person.

you would be much happier in a world were the scenarios you described here happened, sven is rigth

Absolutely, sounds like a nice society to live in

>trannie calling me a disgusting person
also, calling me disgusting isnt an argument sweetie

See. You are a desease in human form. Cancer. But guess what ? With mass immigration from 3rd world countries, you will become a prey. They wont warn you, or offer treatment. They will kill you. Plain and simple. Yet,another sign you people are mad, you welcome this invasion.
The problem is not everybody else, its you. And only you.

Honestly, if you had a accident and lost your dick as result so you transgendered

That's ok

If you were born with mostly female features and transgendered

That's ok

If you're born perfectly male and only "feels like a female" and transgendered
That's not ok

>This whole thread
taking this obvious bait from a aussie pretending to be gay

well if they'd stop killing themselves, then they wouldn't be dying at a higher rate than us regular folk

It's a self contained problem that has nothing to do with me