Daily reminder that Michael Moore is right and Bowling for Columbine is the defining movie of the new millennium

Daily reminder that Michael Moore is right and Bowling for Columbine is the defining movie of the new millennium.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSwKpbGZe5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but Michael Moore is also a fat faggot

The fatwas president made it acceptable for Americans to be fat.

>americans shoot each other so that's why we replace ourselves with muslims

Why does Mexico ban all guns and has insanely high murder rates?

Why does Switzerland MANDATE that all citizens OWN a gun yet has one of the lowest murder rates in the world?

Why when we remove blacks and hispanics from the crime statistics, USA has the murder rate of Switzerland?

Explain this?
Oh wait you can't.

Watch Michael Moore hates america, the dude proves that Moore flat out lied, doctored footage and threw a fit when the bank wouldnt give him a shotgun.

Can you get this stormfront shit off Sup Forums? Last I checked it was a white guy who perpetrated the worst mass shooting in US history just a short while ago

Blacks and spics kill each other in the street with handguns, whites roll out in public with assault rifles to kill innocents.

So? How many people were killed by niggers just today?

Well since you can't ban them making babies I guess you have to ban guns

>Can you get this stormfront shit off Sup Forums?
How fucking new are you neofag?

>Last I checked it was a white guy who perpetrated the worst mass shooting in US history just a short while ago
SO?!
Black people kill far far far more people per capita than any other race?
Why do they commit most of the murders despite being a small minority of the population?

so?
blacks still kill much more people

>Cyrus said to Crœsus as follows: “Crœsus, what end shall I find of these things which are coming to pass? The Lydians will not cease as it seems, from giving trouble to me and from having it themselves. I doubt me if it were not best[157] to sell them all as slaves; for as it is, I see that I have done in like manner as if one should slay the father and then spare his sons: just so I took prisoner and am carrying away thee, who wert much more than the father of the Lydians, while to the Lydians themselves I delivered up their city; and can I feel surprise after this that they have revolted from me?”

>But the Lydians I pray thee pardon, and lay upon them commands as follows, in order that they may not revolt nor be a cause of danger to thee:–send to them and forbid them to possess weapons of war, but bid them on the other hand put on tunics under their outer garments and be shod with buskins, and proclaim to them that they train their sons to play the lyre and the harp and to be retail-dealers; and soon thou shalt see, O king, that they have become women instead of men, so that there will be no fear that they will revolt from thee.”

-Herodotus' Histories

how is banning guns going to stop blacks from killing?

blacks get their guns illegally

BFC is pretty good on the whole, although it comes back around to Moore's general complaint: that rich people are evil and encourage us to kill each other.

Which ain't a bad argument, there are some very purposeful actions that resulted in many more guns being available to many more people. But y'know, maybe include some of that instead of tracking down Dick Clark to berate him for one of his theme restaurant employee's killing another kid because he found her brother's gun while she was at work.

>Aging liberal douche
>Right about anything
Pick 1

>soyboys were a thing since ancient greece

Now do one for NEETS

>Why does Switzerland MANDATE that all citizens OWN a gun
You don't seriously believe that, right?

>7% of the population are on a killing spree for decades
>s-says the N-NEET

great argument

Only Swiss citizen that went through basic training get a gun.
Unlike America where every retard can get a gun.

They steal their guns from legal owners.

>You don't seriously believe that, right?
Look it up stupid.

Why does this matter?
Are gun accidents the reason the american homicide rate is so high?
No?
Then you're a fucking retard.

>Why does Switzerland MANDATE that all citizens OWN a gun
this is fake news

>decide to have a yard sale this summer
>have literally 3 different people come up to me asking if I have any guns for sale
I didn't but I seriously hope they were just collectors

>They steal their guns from legal owners.
good one user

Swiss have the highest gun ownership rate in europe and possibly the world lol

Its the perfect recipe for profitable subjugation- emasculate the men, destroy their identity, destroy self-determination, and have them chasing money.
The fucking irony is the image posted by the OP satirizes America without acknowledging the emasculation of it. People who strive against gun ownership in America are knowingly or unknowingly assisting in it's subjugation and pacification.

your false sense of security can go fuck itself.

based ron paul

No, this movie missed the mark totally.

It suggests the US has a high gun homocide rate because of paranoid white people (see: ripoff South Park cartoon bit). The reality, as plain in statistics, is that the US gun homocide problem is almost entirely blacks and latinos killing other blacks and latinos.

Switzerland also has mountains of bureaucracy you need to go through to possess a gun, which is functionally identical to the gun control laws that you mutts oppose.

>Switzerland also has mountains of bureaucracy you need to go through to possess a gun, which is functionally identical to the gun control laws that you mutts oppose.
Why does this matter at all?
Most criminals get their guns ILLEGALLY in the USA.

Also Swiss people have one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world, clearly this "bureaucracy" is meaningless.

That doesn't do anything to explain Columbine.

>Sup Forums hates blacks and mexicans
>bring up that blacks kill blacks and mexicans kill mexicans
>someone brings up that white people kill everyone
>NO YOU SEE ITS THE BLACKS FAULT THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE DYING

they didn't even fucking explain columbine. did you even watch the movie?

So stupid you can't believe this. Is there a revolt, turbulent times, apocalypse, something to shoot for? Then a gun is handy. btw you can still be a man without a gun, but can you be a man without a nuke?

Maybe those people should have guns to defend themselves with then.

>spics dont kill everybody
>blacks dont kill everybody

no awareness what so ever

>>someone brings up that white people kill everyone
But this isn't even true.
Blacks and spics kill far more people per capita.

But Mexicans kill Everyone as do Blacks.

>Is there a revolt, turbulent times, apocalypse, something to shoot for?
>you're not cooking right now, you don't need spatulas, pots or pans
>you can be a man and have no ability to defend yourself, your family, your property or your beliefs silly!

refer to >The reality, as plain in statistics, is that the US gun homocide problem is almost entirely blacks and latinos killing other blacks and latinos.

>muh kates and mauser

A world filled with fear and easy access to guns is an attempt to explain why some angsty teachers might shot up a school.

More spurdo spärde pleas

*teenagers

>when Sup Forums can't even get their narrative to be consistent
lmao

You need a gun to feel like a man, I get it, like those old guys with sports cars

He's wrong too but your implication is "whites kill everyone" as to imply the white death toll isn't predominantly white the same as the other races aren't predominantly their own with a minority being in other races.

>clearly this "bureaucracy" is meaningless

Cool, so why don't you pass gun control laws then? They don't inhibit ownership according to you.

Would the holocaust have happened if all 6 million Jews were armed?
Figuratively speaking since we're referencing fiction.

>Look it up stupid.
I live in Switzerland, stupid. No one gives a fuck about guns here. The owner rate is so high because every capable male citizen needs to through the military. As soon as they finish their military training 90% of them just store their gun without ammo somewhere in their basement. Also it's easy as fuck to just evade the military by making up some allergies or other medical conditions, so the term "capable" is very loose.

Guns aren't the problem.
People, specifically Americans, are. For some reason they keep shooting one another and think this is fine and the way things should be.

Keep emasculating for your masters buddy. Maybe they'll toss you a cookie when everyone is as effeminate as you are.

Here's another musician you can't listen to anymore altrighters !

youtube.com/watch?v=NSwKpbGZe5Y

No shut up you're supposed to agree with me, it's us against these nogun cucks! What are you doing retard?!

No I understand, you're not a man without your gun, that's your identity, sweet. Do you go to the shops with your gun, the movies, do you polish your gun?

Psychopaths exist in all societies. There's really nothing to explain about them; they're a universal tiny minority.

What's unique about the US, among rich countries, is that there exist such high rates of violence among non-crazy-people in certain socioeconomic groups.

Wait a minute....I think this might be a different guy.

>One of the reasons for guns is to stop the gubment from taking over because that's what Hitler did
>Some (KEY FUCKING WORD: Some) of these people say Hitler did nothing wrong

Which is it?

Damn, I guess that's a lot of edgy tasteless teenagers who lost some music.

The fact that most Amerimutts have Irish and German blood, the most violent and anti-civilization breeds in Europe, explains their gun violence problem.

I know, its 2017, I need to get with the times and realize I can be a man and wear a skirt.

who?

Some of those people probably don't say Hitler but instead go with Stalin or another generic dictator.

Wearing a skirt might help you be less insufferable, you should try it, do you even own a gun or is it just your abstract musings

>when Sup Forums can't even get their narrative to be consistent
What are you talking about?
When has our narrative not been consistent?

No, I said "this bureaucracy is meaningless", as in Switzerland's bureaucracy doesn't do a good job of preventing people from getting guns.
Holy fuck are you this unable to read?

>mfw i finally got my concealed pistol license and bought a glock19 last week
>mfw waiting eagerly to shoot the first criminal i can get away with

But neither the Germans nor the Irish have a gun problem.

>I live in Switzerland, stupid
No, you don't.
You're a liar.

>As soon as they finish their military training 90% of them just store their gun without ammo somewhere in their basement
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S LITERALLY OUR POINT

Most people don't use the guns, they just keep them in their basements.
This just shows that guns themselves are NOT the problem.
You just fucked yourself.

My neighbor's apartment was broken into 3 months ago and 2 days ago an armed robber fled through the complex. My other neighbor chased off a car thief just last week. I live in diverse Houston and own a shitty 9 millimeter Glock.

Black people keep shooting each other.

>gets ripped to shred by the first nigger with his problem solver
rip user

So you didn't even inherit your brand of logic firsthand? Christ, that's tragic.

I live in Canada and don't have to deal with niggers or spics.

What's that shit like man?
Imagine needing a gun to defend yourself because you could be robbed/attacked at any moment.

>So you didn't even inherit your brand of logic firsthand? Christ, that's tragic.
What the fuck are you even saying?
Do you have a refutation to my argument or are going to keep sperging out?

>You're a liar.
Great argument there, buddy.
>This just shows that guns themselves are NOT the problem.
Did I ever claim guns were the problem? The problem is clearly the attitude people have towards guns. The Swiss don't give a shit about them so it doesn't matter if they own one or not. Americans are fucking obsessed with them but they still keep bringing up Switzerland when trying to justify the ownership of a gun without realizing that it's their attitude that's causing problems.

the people that are obsessed with gun culture are not the ones committing crimes with guns

Why don't you move to a south africa ghetto it might be safer
>we're number 1!

But if USA had zero blacks or hispanics, the murder rate would be ON PAR WITH SWITZERLAND.

Clearly black people and hispanics are the problem.

Watch you don't get sad and kill yourself mate

>the people that are obsessed with gun culture are not the ones committing crimes with guns
FUCKING THIS

but what about the le crazed white gunman anomaly

it happens like once or twice per year

You just give up more every day. It's depressing really, I'm working on my degree so I can escape this shithole, and sadly that is what America has become, work hard so you can escape the filth. Houston is diverse, so diverse multiple times I realized I was the only white guy in any certain area at a given time. It also lacks any zoning laws and has terrible law enforcement- case in point rich neighborhoods are blocks away from trashy apartments. There is a major crime problem- I also notoced a ton of illicit brothels masked as massage parlors. Its so weird seeing standing businesses that flaunt the law exist. The city is kinda a clusterfuck. I've gotten to the point I accept it, and honestly it isn't all Mexicans, many just open taco stands and work hard. Blacks though, even if they're law abiding I can't stand their mannerisms and culture. Sometimes I think that is why the politicians support the dregs- incentivize Americans to work hard and create wealth.

It's not so much Americans are obsessed as that's the picture painted.
Most Americans don't own guns, most American gun owners are responsible, however we have a serious gun violence problem. And whenever a big spectacle happens it's always stricter gun control that's argued for which responsible gun owners obviously don't fucking want and American politics being what they are it always devolves into this obnoxious shitflinging that needs to paint the opposition as horrible retarded assholes.
>Once or twice per year

white people are better than all other races at everything, including murdering civilians

There's lots of domestic violence, accidetns and suicides with the family gun you don't hear about. The most likely person who's going to die or be injured by your gun is you.

that really sucks

>mods delete the communism thread but this one is allowed to stay

>you don't hear about
prove it
oh wait you literally can't

face it, you're nitpicking on extremely small issues that don't contribute to the gun murder rate

the problem is blacks and hispanics

its astounding how people suddenly forget how numbers work when it comes to things like race

lose weight fatty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

>Americans are so dumb they think Mexico, Switzerland and the US are comparable
Have you even been inside of a plane?

even though i lean towards the anti-gun camp its kind of a losing issue here. its not even remotely possible for a gun grabbing event in the usa to happen. plus theres so many illegal guns floating around out there its borderline pointless for more ineffective laws.

i really wish democrats would just give up on gun control

>wikipedia
>general/vague wikipedia page

how does this prove anything?

that is the best argument I've ever seen in favor of communism

>What the fuck are you even saying?
I saw your post, and given that you were arguing from the standpoint of Kates and Mauser, who published one of if not the only peer-reviewed academic study on gun control arguing from the standpoint that as many countries with high murder rates also have strict gun control laws, gun control must be an ineffective policy, I made the mistake of assuming you actually knew what you were talking about and had read the major academic studies on the issue. Clearly I was wrong - you're just some random dumbass spouting his mental diarrhoea. I'll leave you to it bud.