CHARLIE MANSON DEAD!!!

good riddance! press F to spit on his grave!

nypost.com/2017/11/20/mass-murderer-charles-manson-dead-at-83/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcKsT8NnwvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charles Manson did nothing wrong.

R.I.P. angry motherfucker!

He was a family man.

dont dis a man just becuase you wont be nearly as remembered as him

>Orphan since 4 years old.
>In jail since a kid.
>Abused in jail.
>No clue what to do when out of prison.
>Go out of prison.
>Go to LA and try to become a musician.
>Create cult and fuck dozens of women daily.
>They adore you as a God.
>Get angry when people betray you and don't support your music career.
>Make your followers famous people because you hate them and society.
>Get arrested and sentence to death.
>Death penalty abolished and you live the rest of your life in jail.
>Become a rock star, the most famous killer in history.
>Make your show in each interview for all the country and the world.
>Everybody knows you.

I think he died pretty happy. He acomplished what he wanted, become a rock star, not through music but a rock star in the end.

>Manson is rotting in hell
>Now here is his obituary with full biography just as we do for all celebrities, statemen, and captains of industry

That media (plus reddit) are rabidly against him should show you he was a force for good

>rotting in hell
>hell

lol no, he's in heaven now togheter with johnny rebel and lil peep

i still don't really understand why he was locked up for so long. he was crazy but he never actually killed anyone... so what the fuck?

Belief in Christ will grant eternal salvation. Belief that Jesus died for our sins is the only requirement for heaven. Living a good life doesn't automatically mean you're saved. If you live a bad life you'll be punished while still alive.

Charles Manson, Jeffry dauhmer, Adolf Hitler, all in heaven right now

What a bunch of nasty cunts the MSM are, eh?

Manson was offered an 18 month plea bargin if he ratted on his friends. He was a pimp, a drug dealer and a chopshop car thief, but he wasn't a killer or a snitch. His gang was the patsy to conceal the mafia money laundering through hollywood being spent on drugs and child prostitutes alongside, not to mention the MK Ultra interest in the latter.

If there ever was a candidate for Aquarius, Manson would be it, the Spirit of Freedom confined. Sure, he was nuts, you'd be nuts too if you saw how bad things really are.
youtube.com/watch?v=VcKsT8NnwvU

did he ever kill anyone? i don't think so.

That we know, no.

He was in the house of the second killing, in La Bianca' mansion, I think he was opening the door or something and then his followers came and killed the people inside. I think that was his mistake, being in the scene of the killing.

That and the girl that couldn't have his mouth close in jail and told a cell mate about Charlie.

I actually forgot who he was

styx, it's time for final video

He never killed anyone. If you can convince people to ruin their lives, the Democratic party will all be in jail.

Nice irony, I know I didn't told anything new, I know that, but my point was that he become a rock star in the end.

>Mass murderer
>Didnt actually kill anyone

"He come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him! I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that. When I got out, I was in that, I was already through that, I had that. I had the studio. I went to the studio, I went to Fox studios, I had it all, and I looked at it and said, "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of." I don't want to take my time going to work! I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag! And ten, fifteen girls, what the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world! I'm the king, man! I run the underworld, guy! I decide who does what and where they do it at! What am I gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for someone else's money? I make the money, man. I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards."

F

Yep. I expect a 30 min video.

Is this a new timeline? Didn't he already pass late last year/early this year?

Weak argument.

He knew he had the ability to get people to leave their lives to follow him...just like Jim Jones. He constantly broke them down mentally to make them submissive (just like the media does to the people) and then he used them to murder people.

The same thing goes for people who suffer from hate and they spew this nonsense out to other to motivate them to do evil things.

He is responsible and so are the people who followed him and did not think for themselves.

If people want a better world, it starts from within. Each of us have to stand up and know what is happening and that we are constantly being deceived.

My question is what happened in his life that caused him to hate? What could have been done to help people when they are younger so we can avoid so much misery?

The one thing I do know is, you are all loved deeply. Seek truth at all cost. Do not buy into false realities. Challenge your own understanding. You will be amazed what happens when you seek.

He never even killed anyone.
It was those crazy hippie girls!

sauce? what is this?

FPBP
dog-eating kike lover detected.

>don't really understand why he was locked up for so long
Because he redpilled the masses and named the jew. Dude had a friggin swastika on his forehead, ffs. No way the jew-run legal system would ever parole him.

underrated

we have SJWs today because they learned from manson how to brainwash young girls to do horrible things against their nature