So let me get this straight under Bill Clinton people said "how could we explain this to our children...

So let me get this straight under Bill Clinton people said "how could we explain this to our children." Fast-forward to 2017, we got Donald Trump as president and Roy "What is age of consent" Moore running for the US Senate and evangelicals have done a complete 180, well at least for Republicans. If Obama did this shit, what do you think these Christcucks would be saying right now?

Republicans have lost any moral standing anymore. If any sex scandals for Democrats come out you have no fucking room to talk.

It's relative. Nowadays, you can be a degenerate and still be more ethical than the other party. When problems go up, minimum ethical requirements go down.

Democrats just elected seven transvestites to public office. As long as a Republican doesn't rape a child in broad daylight with video evidence they're fine in my book.

>Democrats just elected seven transvestites to public office. As long as a Republican doesn't rape a child in broad daylight with video evidence they're fine in my book.

Are you comparing pedophilia to transexualism?

If you are saying that, you deserve the rope.

>you can be a degenerate and still be more ethical than the other party

A gay Republican would be accepted in the modern GOP than? a trans Repbulcian? a Republican who is an atheist?

>When problems go up, minimum ethical requirements go down.

But that doesn't explain why non-religious Americans have become more conservative on how our politicans should act morally in their private lives.

Atheist = gay > trans > progressives. This is assuming you're talking about republican voters, not the actual GOP.

>How dare you compare sex with kids to lopping off your penis and pretending to have a vagina by mainitaining a gaping wound where your dick was by inserting something in every day to keep the wound from healing
Muh trannies

Being degenerate puts you in the same group as the enemy. Degenerates support other degenerates.

>Being degenerate puts you in the same group as the enemy. Degenerates support other degenerates.

But the modern GOP is degenerate as well.

Are you comparing having sex with children to people born the wrong gender?

You deserve to be hanged for this kind of shit.

Trump Derangement Syndrome, Q.E.D.

Sauce

Progressive transexuals manipulate kids into becoming trannies. Both are child abusers that ruin their lives.

>The "wrong" gender
>The "right" gender is 100% subjective
God damn you retards are hilarious.

The alternative is annihilation. Not hard to explain:
>you see, those other people want you and your sister to be ethnically cleansed from this society and replaced with other people, so we had to vote for this asshole instead.

If God didn't want us to procreate with young girls he wouldn't have made them hit puberty

Are you talking about the actual party or the voters? The party is full of establishment figures that are on the same team as establishment democrats. Both of those groups make up the swamp that Trump's supposed to drain.

>god tests his followers throughout the bible
>doesn't test for pedophilia

>The alternative is annihilation.

Delusion is real

>If God didn't want us to procreate with young girls he wouldn't have made them hit puberty

>bible literally says pedophila isn't allowed
>NO THE BIBLE DOESN'T SAY THAT

>Trump's supposed to drain.

Trump's just another degenerate like the rest of them.

He's moved the GOP so far into degeneracy it's not even funny. HIS WIFE POSED FUCKING NAKED ON PLAYBOY WITH OTHER NAKED WOMEN

He's right, even if you don't believe in white genocide. Progressives are trying to erase the conservative way of life. Conservatives have a choice between voting for degenerates that support their lifestyle or letting degenerates who want to erase it get into positions of power. Most of them chose option 1.

You guys lose because you think in the binary. Trump may be degenerate, but at least he's not a deeply corrupt politician that works for rampant degeneracy. His alternatives were.

>he's not a deeply corrupt politician

Uh yes he is. That's why Goldman Sachs is running the government

But you ignore that as well.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming

You fucks are all a bunch of rapists and child lovers, but you want to attack LGBT people and Muslims.

If that's proof of corruption, so is deleting thousands of emails under a subpoena.

>If that's proof of corruption, so is deleting thousands of emails under a subpoena.

Ok so they are both corrupt, but appointing Goldman Sachs to fuck over the US is probably worse.

Pedos should burn, and muslims should stay in their own countries. I don't care about LGBT, so long as they keep to themselves.

The ironic thing is, I used to be a leftist like you. One of the things that made me switch was that your group took the 60s liberation movement, a movement designed to promote true equality and free speech, and turned it into a dysfunctional version of 50s conservatism. Might as well go back to something that worked.

The people against the person who appointed Goldman Sachs are frequently paid and supported by companies like Goldman Sachs.

Just show proof for the Moore accusations and then show me people still supporting him. Not some vague accusations from 40 years ago. Not some unknown telling about rumors. Show me something.