Buyfag thread

Read the guide
buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

item.rakuten.co.jp/room-style/premiumsoft-160x50/
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever
youtube.com/watch?v=VJADmEvSKAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's nice
I want to buy more manga but I don't have enough room for them

Are you ready for teh Alice?

In your guys opinion, what is the single best pillow for dakis?

Yes

item.rakuten.co.jp/room-style/premiumsoft-160x50/

or

DHR 6000

i rly like this photo collection its RLY nice like WOW im jealous

wouldn't it be fairly easy to make a daki pillow with access to a sewing machine? its 2 pieces of fabric.

I had to lower my bookcase shelf because that new Galko-chan English volume was too big to fit.

I fucking love it.

A&J ones are rewarded as the best by many, but hard to get and quite expensive as well.

If you want a cheap but good enought easy to get one, many anons got moeyu/slolita one and seem to be happy with it. Mine lasted for 3 years before wanting to replace it, heavy use.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html

here*

why did you delete your image

Bc i caught my mistake user. :x

those eyes are pretty

Can you remove the pantsu

I'm actually pretty jealous, that setup looks great

I wish those petit tanks came with petits, I'd like the one for Anchovy and her tank but I dont want to buy a full set and all the tanks for a couple characters

of course.

i can remove yours ~
erp me [email protected]

Now I want this

Those eyes are works of art, why dont other figures do this?

I've heard of people stuffing daki's but making an actual pillow sounds like a pain

Cute Cyber-Slutterfly.

Are the wings just painted, or are those lines actually cut into the wings

Looks like they're indented to me.

I need to get Nee-San

i have all the original slutterflies, im not getting the full cast off ones tho b/c that's distasteful. This one is tricky because it's appealing but it's a miku

I like the transparent wings, but nothing else about this o e really appeals to me. That green on her clothes especially looks too pastel.

Do post her butt though.

Fixed.

But you just made her a Miku

Miku is the worst thing to happen to buyfagging

SOON

too pretty for me.

user from yesterday who ordered the Rikka keychain and ami said they couldn't find one.
got a payment request today, feel blessed.

What are the chances of Yuri on Ice getting some 1/8 skating figures?

Needs more logos.

Tony Taka's Slutterfly Miku?

There's cast-off versions of the slutterflies? Since when?

I like her eyes and face, everything else looks bad.

Thanks user!!

I KNOW RIGHT!! Actually for the ausf H there was a special version that came with the angler fish girls... That I competely missed and didn't see until after the preorder. I wish they had more specials like that.

Anyone here wanna buy some shit? Can ship in Aus for ~$22 and international for $45 (yeah shipping prices fucking suck here)

Selling figures for these prices (AUD) not inc shipping.
Nanael - $15
Alleyne - $30 - Preglued but cleaned thoroughly right after and has a peg broken off in her foot.
Echidna - $30
Slutterfly - $65 - Mint, I don't think I ever opened it.
Irma - $35
Mirim - $25
Risty - $40
All LL Nendos: $200, 15 individually(Will contain other bonuses if wanted).
Also got Momo with no base or box and a broken hair piece at the end. Would be easy enough to repair. Reason for that one is that
she was broken on arrival and the replacement they send doesn't come with a base or box.

Throw me a message if you're interested or questions.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Vitalfever

That looks cute and well placed, but you need to take better photographs.

This looks dumb and stupid.

That's fair

Is anyone else having problems ordering from Mandarake with a java.lang error message after entering the CC info? We're not in restricted territories, and I've paid successfully with a CC before. Full details over on

I actually made a daki pillow by hand two days ago. Turned out pretty damn well. Hardest part was measuring out the 160x50cm and keeping it square. Used a zipper for one edge for easy stuffing.

what did you do just sew a pillow and stuff it with filling?

Yeah. Used unbleached muslin(cheap) started with zippered end first. Sewed the rest of the sides the flipped it inside out, pillow in a little over an hour. Used cluster fiber stuffing, shit is soft. Zipper's optional but I figured it be easier to adjust the fill later

I cannot get over how repugnant their bellies look.
This is disgusting. How does it even make sense?

jesus, those shipping prices.

It's certainly not an unpopular opinion. You must have missed out on all the 'lumpy-loli' hate posts when they were first revealed.

Shit, would have bought the Slutterfly from you if I hadn't gotten one two days ago here in Akihabara. Good luck selling user, prices seem fine at least for ausfags.

Is that shipping $45 aus bucks too

OMG. He's beautiful.

The clothing is a massive improvement.

>tfw hotgluing this slut
>tfw cleaning up aftewards

Just lick her clean

santa claus is that you?

Cute!

Lala

Yeah all prices in Ausbucks. Really depends on how much you're buying, if it was a single nendo I could cut it down to 35. And yes, that is the actual price for a single nendo to be shipped to the US.

Oh wow. I didn't think they would have the prototype already

Iron man Folgore
youtube.com/watch?v=VJADmEvSKAU

Anyone have any of the Menma scales? Any complaints? Was thinking of getting one.

Rin is a cool person and she's getting another figure.

Holy shit, my heart is melting.

Based Alter.

Bretty gud

Cute.

This is why mods are trying to get us deleted. Jesus christ, calm down.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

>faggot finally got a figue
wew lad

fuck off he's posting new content you dumb fucking retard

There's an event going on right now. What are you expecting?