Buyfags, what are your thoughts on this Saber Alter and the December delay recently announced?

Buyfags, what are your thoughts on this Saber Alter and the December delay recently announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

buyfags.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your thoughts on the taste of mods cock?

So, where the fuck are we going now?

Its Alter strikes again. Delays for days.

It could always be posted in thread if someone asks a question related to the guide buyfags.moe/

Read the guide before asking any questions.

buyfag.moe

Fair question. Well OP? While your at it what are your tastes on Sonys cock?

/jp/ or /toy/, take your pick, neither are going to be happy about it

Just go to /toy/

>mods going after a thread that directly supports Anime and Manga, more so than the cancerous meme-spouting JoJo, Monster-girl and Fate generals

huh... really makes you think

/toy/ does not allow non-joint figures.

Oops. didn't mean to link both threads.

>buyfag.moe
Wow, thanks user! That's a goldmine.

I remember when they kicked monster girl threads off Sup Forums to /jp/ 2 or so years ago.

Just ignore what the mod said and keep making threads like normal until they are forcibly moved.

you guys heard of this website called buyfag.moe
pretty handy guides and stuff on there.

This.
When that faggot mod starts purging the threads, start making separate ones for every single figure.
Fuck that guy.

Hey, threads for every single fig aren't generals.

Let the plastic ass flow

Sounds like a much better time where people had standards and enforced the rules. Not that Sup Forums isn't absolutely starving for content but this shit is cyclical as anything and has a better dedicated forum

>The only merchandise available for anime is overpriced waifu figurines

There's that limited thinking again Sup Forums

The rules can be changed.

stop shitting up the board with your meta posts and ironic mod cock gargling threads holy shit

So these threads are literally being made out of some weird misguided spite now? You know what that makes sense for Sup Forums posting standards

It does sound like a better time, where other boards didn't dump their garbage into /jp/

>going after a thread that directly supports Anime and Manga
>forgets that this is an otaku hobby
We have video games that support them too, but there's Sup Forums for that.

Hello fellow buyfags, what are your thoughts on this mod approved figure that will surely come up for preorders soon?

>Buyfags, what are your thoughts on this Saber Alter and the December delay recently announced?
Is she getting delayed again in December or not?

I'm kinda worried about it because I have to waste a lot of money in December.

looks pretty good desu and it's a shame about the delay.

my dream collection uguu ~

She's fucking gorgeous and I need her already. Fucking Alter releasing her last.

>fancy ass collection
>shit quality photo
what does it mean?

low lighting = high iso which means lots of noise
plus he was probably hand holding the camera which would force a fast shutter speed

>>Buyfags, wh
>Is she getting delayed again in December or not?
Maybe. We don't know yet.

>I'm kinda worried about it because I have to waste a lot of money in December.
Just keep the money you would've spent on it this month somewhere on the side, it shouldn't be a problem.

look at those panties

Any decent black friday deals?

Check the resource pastebin for all the US based stores. Most of them are doing Black Friday sales

Too bad the helpful resource is now banned from being posted because of autistic mods.

Wait, when did it get banned?

Mods deleted a solid 30 posts or so delving into meta discussion and also 3 posts which included the buyfag link.

They're telling us to fuck off to another board.

To /toy/?

Where do I order for my custom oppai mousepad?

They didn't change the rules so they probably want us in /jp/ instead.

>muv luv
muh nigga

god damn stop posting in this thread and bumping it. There is already a 200 post normal buyfag thread with the guide linked. Just keep making normal ones until they get forcibly moved to a new board.

This thread is for discussing the new Saber Alter scale that was posted in the OP.
I like her.