G.A.T.E Season 2

Did anyone else find this random rape scene a bit much and out of left field for this silly show? Especially like 5 minutes into a new season, it sets a weird tone that does not carry on past the 2nd episode...

They omitted all of the rape and murder except for that because it established a major character's motivations.

Rabbit People are always subhuman scum, so it's okay.

Because the anime chickened out on any rape, blood or murder the original story had BUT this part is fundamental to setup the character and story arc so they had to include it.
The end result is why it feels "out of left field" like that.

>Anime
>stupid curtain to cover everything doing the bare minimum

>Manga
>no fucks given

It wasn't that weird given that the prince is an asshole and everything.

>anime chickened out on any rape, blood or murder the original story had

explain further. Should I read the original LN?

>out of left field
They don't call it surprise sex for nothing!

She liked it.

Original LN or manga version, anime skipped out a ton of political meddling, magical system explanations and whatnot, not to mention rape, murder and blood.

Anime Pina for example is a very different character in the anime than she originally is, planning about murdering Itami in secret at the beginning to cover shit up or smuggling firearms to even up the Empire's power vs Japan and all sorts of shady shit.

If you find LN to be too hard just read the manga, it's 10x better and more complete than the anime.

>Because the anime chickened out on any rape, blood or murder the original story had
And the publisher is likely regretting it now, as the original novels didn't get as big a boost as they were expecting. I suspect that watering down of the source material is largely to blame for the lack of interest. Not often do we hear a company admitting that much of the extra books they printed were returned from stores because less people were interested than they expected.

As a couple people already posted the anime was tame compared to the source material. The manga is like 10x as lewd and also had a bunch more rapey scenes.

does she at least make sexy screams in the anime?

much appreciated. Indeed I should read the original LN. How much is translated?

Retards need to leave.

Manga

She is the best part of the anime.

Anime

kek

Except for that "orgasm" scene. That was disgustingly fake.

Oh, it's rape...
It fit into a media only if it become the core of everything. It can't be just one of the multiple random action in that story that simply show daily routines, the personality of a character, and other stuff.

One of the reasons the great majority of manga are better than anime.

The Romans weren't exactly known for their humane treatment of conquered peoples.

at least the anime didnt take the cheap route and make boob-plates

that keeps it above 90% of other adaptations in my eyes

Zorzallooked too fabulous to fuck a bunnygirl

If we should contextualize they actually were tolerant. They didn't want to destroy the conquered people, but to make them join the empire. For an ancient culture, romans were not that bad. Surely out of today's first world standards, but for their age they were civilized.
Anyway, using their slaves like slaves was a thing for sure.
Bt i guess this is off topic.

Even fairy tail doesn't do it. Is an outdated fashion when bikini chainmails and studded leather panties for dudes where a cool thing.

No red-blooded man can resist a bunnygirl. Even if she stabbed you in the kidney once or twice.

Romans are not match for a 4 foot tall Japanese woman with a bayonet.

Not if that woman is the Bear Jap.

wait they are making season 2 of this shit?
how horrofying

It's been made already, Sup Forumsnon

Didn't season 1 basically wrap up by saying "Everyone got laid, the end."

Should have gone for a VN seiyuu for Rory. Aoba Ringo comes to my mind.

This really was a JSDF propaganda anime

Alright I gotta know

Is the rest of this series nothing but JSSDF shilling?

Because I'm going to lose interest if every battle is going to be a curb stomp battle

Even they are only marginally better than that, for the most part.

Depends on the seiyuu I guess. This semen demon was eargasm the whole game.