A dying vet needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead

Guess the race of the nurse/s

youtube.com/watch?v=iVVZwBLZ8i4

>Bythe late winter of 2014, James Dempsey had served in a world war, raised children, buried a wife andseen the best of his health behind him. As he prepared for a stay at a nursing home on the outskirts of Atlanta,the 89-year-old began to feel nervous.
>Sohis family hid acamera inhisroomat Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation,Dempsey’s sonlater told WSB-TV.His father knew about it, he said, but the nurses didn’t.
>James Dempsey died in that room Feb. 27, 2014, in front of the secret camera.What his family saw on the video made them sue the facility.
>Portions of the hidden video were aired this weekby another news station, NBC 11 Alive.The clips appear to show Dempsey gasping for air, begging for help andcollapsing that morning while nurses barely attempt to revive himand at one point laugh over his bed.

>nursing home

so like a prison. no surprise here.

Fuck it up he deserves it, he was the one fighting for niggery to conquer civilization

Why did his kids stick him in a home and watch him die for sweet sweet sue cash rather than care for their elderly father?
This story has two sets of niggers, and a poor old man stuck in the middle.

Why do you assume that elderly people want to live with their children? Lots of people of that age are wise enough to understand the burden that they place on their children and don't want to weigh them down.

Why do you assume the opposite?
In normal civilized society, you take care of your parents if they're weak, you don't abandon them Ahmed.

Even if my dad or mom said that, theyd still be living in my house.
Do you think ill trust strangers to watch over my family especially when vulnerable?
Fucking Cunt.

I never assumed the opposite you brainlet. But in the case of OP story, it cannot be assumed that the son sent the father to a nursing home against his wishes to live with his son.

>Do you think ill trust strangers to watch over my family especially when vulnerable?

The whole point of this thread is why you shouldn't trust people for this type of thing.
My own grandfather, a great great man, is deathly ill with bladder cancer. He lives in his own house less than 1/4 mile from my parents' house, and my parents are visiting him every day to care for him.

>children all have full time jobs
>assuming they have kids, all their spare kids go to their kids and household
Unless the man of the house has a really well paying job, its unrealistic to think family can actually take care of their elderly these days. its disgusting.

to be honest if you are a white person who lives anywhere near atlanta you are begging God to give you nigger problems.

Niggers are incapable of empathy and hospitals are just Jewish death traps to steal from the goyim while they die.

Do your parents a favor, don't let them die in a hospital.

paying for their nursing home isn't taking care of them?

Can you show me the children have full time jobs?
Then why say it Ahmed? I know normal healthy adults don't want to see their family abused or killed, so why put them in a situation where that's far more likely to happen? The conclusion is they either were too naive to bother researching the place they were dumping their father, or they knew but didn't care. Hense the secret camera for big bucks after he's taken care of.

Paying for a nursing home without vetting the place and seeing if it will make your elderly father comfortable isn't.
But they knew it was shit, and that's why they stuffed a fucking camera there instead of taking him elsewhere or back home.

Another conclusion, if you are not so cynical, is that the son regretted the (supposed) necessity of placing his father in care, and placed the camera there to assuage his fears.
Not everyone can afford to take the time off their work to care for a sickly parent, or have the space for all the medical equipment that, in this case, his father required.
Nursing homes are not inexpensive, but neither are full-time live-in carers that live in your home, needing another bedroom on top of the extra bedroom you would require for your elderly parent.

Knowledge and suspicion are not the same thing.

So basically:

Lazy niggers didn't want to do their job.
Their testimony is basically "we dindu nuffin, we did everything right".

So, basically, exactly what you'd expect.

its just an example of how modern society demands both partners to work, which makes it harder for them to take care of their elders in general. I wasnt referring specifically to this case.
If they had the time and room it makes them immoral as fuck.

Fought for zog. I would have laughed too. Good riddance.

I hope he suffered for a long time before dying covered in his piss and shit.

"HE WAS A VET!"

Every time one of you dipshits make this thread you point that out.

What... does that mean he deserves more care than the average person? If anything, it means he deserves less.

Veterans are scum.

Besides, the guy was 89 and had trouble breathing. How long could he have lived? Even if they did CPR... a couple months?

Fuck this guy, and fuck you OP.

TPBP.

First, there's no fucking way I'd let a loved one be watched over by a subhuman. The nursing profession has been overrun by these pieces of shit.

Second, If you are in a home, it's because you're "too much effort" for your kids to take care of you. It's one of the only regrets I have of not having at least one daughter: I'll probably die without consolation in the least bit.

A vast majority of people in rehab are paying for it with Medicare. Medicare reimburses these facilities barely enough to keep them in the black, they are always on the brink of going out of business. The idea that you get to pick the best one for your family or that there's even a real difference between them is laughable. Unless you can pay out of pocket you're going to die in one of these places, too.