My beta faggot uncle married a nigger who was literally a whore living in venezuela's slums and he racemixed

My beta faggot uncle married a nigger who was literally a whore living in venezuela's slums and he racemixed.
Now he's crying because he had a kid and it's retarded and looking like picrelated, is a racemixed kid more likely to have diseases like these compared to a normal kid?

>uncle married a nigger
is she hotter or younger than him show pics

Nice cousin you got there OP :)

Typical terrone

>is a racemixed kid more likely to have diseases like these compared to a normal kid?

it depends on the kind of disease, but it does happen. for example, the genes that lead to a healthy long-lived heart and different in blacks and whites - people who are in between have weaker hearts. also the brain, parts of it will grow EXACTLY following the mothers specifications, and other parts grow EXACTLY like the fathers - the interface areas need to at least be somewhat in sync - which depends on the races and all that shit.

meh, look it up yourself. starting with "multiracial heart treatment" or something similar.

KEK

>is a racemixed kid more likely to have diseases like these compared to a normal kid

All memes aside: It's less likely. That is because of higher genetic diversity, which lowers the chance of genetic diseases.

fuck of (((shill)))

Hauptschüler.

I'm for stating the facts while you are a blind AfD voter who thinks they're not controlled and not meant to be where they are right now.

>Abortion is wro-

Yup, thank a lot m8. Honestly all my cousins are fucked up, I got this mixed monster, a schizo, a lesbian and two bigger cousins who married a nigger. fuck my family.

Blue eyes and was born in Milano

Yeah sure thing Schlomo.

>stating facts.
fuck of (((shill))). 9fag is your world

outbreeding depression Achmed

see.

oh shit, is johnnie candito making videos again

It'll take shitload of onions to fix this mess.

>He had a collection of frogs
Just lovin this timeline

Sounds like bullshit to me. I know quite a few half-Asian kids and only a third of them are fucked up some how.

>is a racemixed kid more likely to have diseases like these compared to a normal kid?

is the disease in question caused by recessive alleles? if so, then it should probably be less common.

recessive alleles are usually artifacts of certain groups' population genetics. outbreeding allows you to "hedge your bets" against obtaining 2 copies of the recessive allele. inbreeding, on the other hand, makes you more likely to obtain 2 copies of the recessive allele.

that being said, you don't really have to outbreed in an extreme way to significantly lower the chances of genetic disease in your offspring. for example, if I'm a Greek with a recessive trait that is high in frequency in Greek populations, I can most likely reproduce with a Swede, or a German, or a Pole, and the chances are I'll almost definitely avoid my child suffering from the genetic disease in question. recessive alleles tend to be highly localized, and can therefore be pretty easily dealt with.

also, unless I specifically knew that I was a carrier for some genetic disease, I wouldn't bother outbreeding at all. alternatively, you can always have your partners genetically tested for carrier status as well, and that's another way to avoid outbreeding even if you're a carrier.

Isn’t it possible to diagnose something like this in the womb.

depends on the disease in question. things like trisomy are incredibly easy to detect. other things, we can't detect at all (aside from having done genetic testing of the two partners before reproduction occurs, which almost no one actually does unless they already had reason to suspect there might be issues).

Well, in this case op's cousin might have a huge head too. The case in the photo is a poo in the loo and maybe they don't follow pregnancies up close there, but in a country like Italy I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t diagnose something like this.

I’m half Colombian and I can’t stop laughing at this

whoa

The thing about the brain sounds way too simplistic to be true, but I'm still curious if you could provide a citation.

Actually it is the opposite; mixed race babies have a reduced chance of genetic diseases on average. Humans are already more inbred than they should be due to population bottlenecks in the past

The fuck is that, The Hunchback of India?

oh yes