Is forcefully institutionalizing people who harm themselves fascist?

Like people who are starving themselves, should we put them in the looney bin even without their consent?

if I had to choose, I would fuck the one on the left. Not the fattie on the right.

i'd ejaculate all over her wig

>tfw you will never crush her in an arm bar

So fragile, makes me want to destroy.

yes

How do people even do that without getting headaches and shit? If I forget to eat for a few days I start to go blind, limbs go numb, I’ll throw up, and headaches I can’t even really compare to any other pain (worse than a nail through my foot or a broken bone). Do they eat their minerals and vitamins or something?

>forgetting to eat ... for DAYS...

wat

Waste of taxes..

I don’t feel hunger and I forget what day or how long it has been.

I've gone with no food for 4-5 day at a time.
Always feel fine, feel healthier than usual actually.
You probably have some sort of addiction like to sugar or caffeine that gives you withdrawal if you forget to eat.

Get a job, commie.

And that isn't your room, stop pretending that it is.

I'd rub my benis inside her skeleton accross her boney pelvis back and forth, consumating thus creating a new spooky skeleton race if you know what I mean

meth

thank mr skeltal

>if I had to choose, I would fuck the one on the left. Not the fattie on the right.

You can't choose - because no normal man would fuck that stick on the left and no girl like that on the right would fuck an ugly amerimutt like you. whats left is two ugly people (anorexia and amerimutt) having sad scrap sex

While I agree with the premise, who decides what is harm and who gets to be confined? Do you want your government to be able to lock people up for the reasons of their choice?

Would you like a fascist leftist government telling you how to live?

We do that with lots of people. it's called a 51-50 or a Baker Act.
People who are suicidal or otherwise a danger to themselves or others are locked up for a 72 hour hold and mental evaluation.

Yes, I think it should be expanded to eating disorders, race mixers, and communists.

Are you talking about premarital fornication?

I don't know, but it might be better to invest those resources in helping people who actually want help.

Alternatively, how about this? Suppose you can put them in the looney bin, but if they regain their sanity and are ungrateful then they can sue the pants off you.

>burger
>fattest nation in the world
>calling anyone else fat let alone a normal looking girl

i know you were being facetious but still kek.

>Do you want your government to be able to lock people up for the reasons of their choice?
I want my gov to lock up everyone who we deem insane, like communists and shit.

Who is "we"? So in a perfect world, you're saying, where ultra conservatives run the world and not bat-shit insane lefties, you would like to give the government the privilege of being able to lock up anyone that want for reasons that they want. You see the flaw in this right?

No, I don’t see a flaw. They would get treatment.

You can grant a government power to do something, but you can't control who runs that government indefinitely.

2065ad: user, we can't have you self harming, we know you're against transgenderism but it's been made apparent that you should have been born a female. If you don't start taking these hormone treatments we're going to have to put you away for your own good

Eugenia is cute.

It'd be rape, violent and sweaty