Yuri On Ice

Slutty and Piggy adopting Fairy and then Dedushka adopting them WHEN?

I'm curious about how the Yakov/Yuri dynamic will play out.

Not sure if I missed this but why couldn't Fairy's dedushka come to his performance?

How is your favorite character doing, Sup Forums?

Hopefully MSpaint user's prophecy will turn out to be real.
I can't help but think Viktor planned to hook Yuuri with Yakov anyways. So they can become rinkmates next season.

He didn't make it REEEEE

My fellow Georgiboy!

old people problems most likely, remember the back crack

laughing, where the fuck is georgi

On his way to victory!

We don't know but some people theorize that he was trying to make katsudon pirozhki.

Check em, my brother of african american heritage.

Who knows. Maybe his car just died. But I like to think he was too busy figuring out how to cook Pirozki katsudon.

He will always be on top of Victor and in my heart.

How the fuck Piggy can make it?

It's almost definite. This series isn't very surprising or subtle with the plot progression, we saw Makkachin coming too.

Not that I'm complaining, it keeps the melodrama to a minimum.

Off by one.
Just like his chance at being in the grand prix
;_;

Melodrama is fun, imagine Yuri on Ice with Mari Okada's writing.
Also, this is your director for tonight.

;_;

This expression makes my chest feel funny, his happiness and self confidence is so heartwarming.

Piggy, Fairy and Gook are tied. They will only make it if they secure a place on the podium.

He's tied with Fairy and Worst Boy right now, he just needs 3rd at least, but if he takes 1st he will out rank Phichit. I think it will be JJ > Fairy > Pig for Russia though.

>Melodrama is fun
Not really.

I would riot if Okada wrote it, it's amazing how a grounded, realistic series with so little drama manages to be infinitely more interesting than Kiznaiver and Mayoiga combined.

What a terrible sense of /fa/.

Actually, he just needs second to overtake Thai. I can't math.

I would watch the hell out of that show. Like Victor, Yuuri, and Yuri all living with Dedushka. And like Dedushka just trying so hard to not be a pissy homophobic old man, and Victor trying his patience with that. Meanwhile Yuuri just gets fat from eating all of the pirozhki, Yuri makes fun of him for being fat and dedushka just likes cooking for people. It would be really cute guys.

Okada peaked at Kuroshit II - all that came afterwards was meh.

She's pretty /fa/

what is even the point of these threads if no one's gonna dump fairies?

>unironically wearing window curtains

Was at work all day. I checked the other threads and idk... did I miss anything?

>dubs shit.
I don't want Georgi associated with this cancer.

I love Victor and Yuri so much, I think about them all the time.

Your opinion is of no value.

Best witch,

He's a witch and he won't stop getting dubs for some tripfag mortal.

Fairy is getting married!

Don't give up hope, brothers!
He can still make it through a loophole!

>your grandson dedicates his short program to you
>you miss it because you were too busy cooking
I know dedushka has good intentions, but priorities, man.

you don't understand you filthy tripfaggot

georgi is a miracle of the universe and dubs

He's a witch, he'll find a way.
Though his magic is only good for getting dubs.

To me

Good

Get that creepy ugly fat molester away from him RIGHT NOW!

He should go to the GPF for us to see the perfected agape performance

What's a situation where Phichit doesn't make it? If JJ comes 4th how is the tie decided

I had such high hopes for Jean Jacques because of his based instagram post and the the fact taht he's canadian.
Too bad he had to turn out to be absolute worst boy.

Maybe his kitchen caught on fire so he couldn't make it in time

Who the fuck is the PABARTHEZZZ guy? Dedushka?

Congrats!

Okay but I posted Otabek.

what will we see in the final eros?

It's so contagious, I want him to be happy.

Will Megahouse do a decent job? They've been disappointing me lately

He can't get married to such a gross man that's going to get murdered by dedushka.

Dedushka would be accepting of his adopted sons' faggotry, seeing as he already has a faggot for a grandson and is probably a faggot himself. They'd all be gay together.

It would be cute though. Season 2 of this WHEN? They could call it Yuri Off Ice.

Oh boy.

oops

Woah fast.

What is this?

There honestly isn't a single thing you could post to make me not dislike Jean Jacques. This isn't even a subtle request, I legitimately dislike the cunt.

Jean a shit. You have excellent taste.

Okay

I was so excited to like him and then everything about him made my eyes and ears bleed.

hopefully a crotch like this

>JJ worst boy
>when Gook exists
Nah.

Are JJ's genes made of pure smug? Just look at his parents.

Nah, it'll be perfected, but only because he kicked the bucket and Fairy will be fueled by his love for his Dedushka

>No Stand by My Side and Never Leave outfit

why

It probably will be, we haven't even seen that outfit in show. That just promo art anyway.

It's like looking into a crystal ball.

what if Dedushka dies and its a role reversal between him and Yuuri from the first episode, except Yuuri isnt a dick

;_;

Satanic trips confirm, but not bad though.

I have mixed feelings about this.

l'd be smug too if l gave birth to THE KlNG

I hope it's good. The only things better would be Alter but we wouldn't get that figure for another 3 years.

Mr Leroy is best boy

He's so much cuter than his son

Men can't give birth user.

At least gook likes dogs.
JJ has no redeeming qualities. He's just a cunt.

Episode 9 will probably have them bond over something, and if not it'll at least give Yuuri some insight into why Fairy's so pissy all the time, what with Yakov and Lilia breathing down his neck all the time.

Gook likes to eat dogs.

Worst corea will always be worst.

>not wearing THE NORTH FACE vest
He's not a true Canadian.

My money is ready

Yakov and Lilya were actually saying pretty encouraging and nice things to Fairy in the last episode, but he was too busy worrying about baldfat to listen.

No, l meant like if l, as in me, gave birth. l don't know. l'm sorry. l'm an ESL, don't bully.

>Yuri on Ice
>Victor gets a figurine first
Sasuga best boy.

I miss best boy so much

Phichit is getting married!

He's in a better place.

To me

that fat fuck has enough pussy to last a life time, why would he start going after men?

Oh, I'll bully you.

I think I like dedushka best as a hetero. But while he tries to be accepting of his adopted sons he can't handle Victor's specific brand of faggotry.

Honestly Season 2 should just bein between skating seasons and also little ones. I would love for Dedushka and little Yuri's adventures.

Congratulations

Yuuri would have wanted it this way.