Anyone who doesn't post with their country flag is a leaf or a poo

prove me wrong
protip: you cant.

What if I'm a leaf but hate other leafs?

ok

see?

larp flag
vpn

A good portion of them are American, especially the nazi or white power flags, because they're ashamed of their 56%

Canadian posters are objectively worse than JIDF

Is this the most embarrasing non-country flag used on Sup Forums? Kekistani is a close contender, but that is just a dumb meme used as a joke. People using the nazi flag are straight up nazi-larpers. Literally "WE WUZ KANGZ" but for white people.

Nazi flags are all Jews

Trips of truth. It is mostly socially retarded people who genuinely cannot understand that using the flag of losers is awful optics.

Meme flags should have never been introduced. Press S to spit on mods.

yes its true

I've noticed the Indian flag has completely disappeared. From now on I'm treating meme flags as poo in the loos

What is a VPN.

If by "Jew" you mean devout Christian who hates the Synagogue of Satan and the blasphemers who run the EARTHLY nation of israel, then yes.

MEMEFLAGS ARE OBJECTIVELY GOOD OPSEC.

GIVE THE ENEMY NOTHING.

i hate all meme flags

((they)) are using it to hide

hi huney open bob

I always use Templar
American
#build a better burger

Roach or Poo, I'm pretty sure leafs still all use their flags for the most part

I always post with my country flag.
And I hope soon it isn't used as a meme flag, and is another geographic location flag.
Visca Catalunya Lliure.

Maybe I don't want the American flag to show in my post because the pigs don't respect the first amendment?

The pigs don't respect our constitutional rights. You think I want them knowing that I am from American? They would know they have jurisdiction over me.

Fuck the pigs.

yet further proof that memeflag posters are absolutely retarded

I can't
pic related, the only data collected this
and yes, I'm aware it's not a perfect emasure

only 7 countries aren't flag hiders

get away from me you creep?

why are amrican are so triggered by the 56% meme

>Poland
>UK
>Israel
Makes sense.

I won’t even reply to meme flags.

Jewvanka is a dirty kike with plastic surgery

pure amerifat beef burger

Fuck this picture and fuck this bitch my sister fucking made all this shit happen that little fucking imp

And drop dead gorgeous. I love what money can do.

>you cant
Truth
Nazi/kek/black power are all the reddit legions

I post without flag normally.
Not leaf or poo.
GG WP

POO IN JEW

I'm a proud murrican, but I also am proud of my kekistani heritage. Lord Kek allows us to be American and Kekistani.

People are going to continue hating leafs if all they see are leaf shitposters

jokes on you, i'm a poo in the usa, moved here from vancouver

I only post without my flag when I want to be taken seriously, kek, otherwise I will just be called a monkey as an argument.

ive meat 4 brazilians in my life in germany. all of them were pretty cool people. one of them is my best friend which i know for 6 years. they all have somehow a love/hate relationship with brazil though.

I post without mine because I'm forced to post under the Union Flag despite being a proud Irishman. So instead I identify with my faith.

I'm proud to be Canadian, Anglo pride world wide

I can prove.
>be germanic white
>living in a land of MACACOS
>all my pots is automatic not relevant or quotes with MACACO

Como here, bro, I understand you

>is awful optics.
>optics
On an anonymous image board?

I only memeflag when I say something I'd rather not want my other countrymen associated with. Plus it adds to this website's purpose of anonymity, which is kind of the point if you want have rational objective discussion.

I was talking to jew on another thread and he went from a jew to pirate after 3 exchanges.

>someone makes a blanket statement about white people
>Sup Forums jumps through burning hoops in order to argue that it's silly to group all whites together

>someone makes a blanket statement about canucks
>Sup Forums is cool with it

hypocrites basically

I like your slide thread and so does everyone else

Death to Sup Forums!

Bump this slide thread NOW

Why i feel shame for you being arrogant scumbags? Brazilians are so self-hating it pisses me off.

Flags mean everything they express flagging hurd durf niggers tongue my anus

Shlide threads for Shlomo! Bump this.

>be med shit mutt
>post red ensign
>more anglo than the average caker

Try to be born in Brazil and then try to love this country. It's impossible, unless you're a living drone.

Then go taint your blood in the USA, you faggot. Your line will be 56% in no time.

No that's saying we're the ones who DON'T change our flags

Did you just suffered a stroke?

a large proportion of them are shills. Memeflags are the fucking worst almost as bad as 'oldfag' wannabes

True. Meme flags need to go

tHANK u for replying to this slide thread.

You're bubby is gonna be angry if you don't finish your gafelta fish.

The kek flag is synonomous with virgin losers.

>only post with meme flag if I want to be taken seriously

Let that statement sink in for a sec. The world has so little respect for brazil you have to lie to be taken seriously.

You should try, no one takes serious the leaf too. Hell, I don't even did it now.

And?

>non-country flag

Getting your defence in early? I think its ok for a swede to use a meme flag. Hopefully you will pass off as a poo.

K no one cares about Sup Forums respect but worldwide we're respected and also a 1st world country. You're plastic surgery, bananas and murder thats all people see. Also, never posted with meme flag.

Not naming the Jew

God damn meme flags. I'm french and what's going on in my country is not france.

My school had a lot of foreigners when I was growing up, Portuguese, French, British, Hungarians, Yugoslavs, Russians

S

Meme flags are not to be responded to. Shills

Open cloth or GTFO