Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest...

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.

Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?

>Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.
>Blacks would murder us for meat and wares*

Service sector jobs that are all going to be run by a thousand robots that can be managed by one person you mean.

wat

>Good that would be great.
Then people would only have to work like 1 day out of the year and get a fuckton of money because prices are so low.
I can't wait.

Good thread.

I support Libertarianism, but nobody else here does. Just like people in the US are heavily split between republicans and democrats (the Green, Constitution, and the Libertarian party don't get a noticeable amount of votes), so are the people here. You're either "BSP" or "GERB". The smaller parties primarily exist to leech voters away, and to make winning for either of these two parties with less votes possible.
I don't identify with any of the libertarians here in Bulgaria, so I'm either going to become a politician, or move to a country that has a big share of libertarians in it.

ancapistan when?

Haha this is actualy good. Is there any new one? The last anacap ball thread was a very long time ago

Most people are spooked by morality and cultural norms so they don't want to permit that of anything which is mutual because they're freaks who want to control people and repress themselves.

Daily reminder that once you try to abolish the central bank, jews will promptly organize an assassination, a putch, or if that doesn't help, declare you a terrorist state and do a full-scale war.

Wouldn't that be more minarchist if anything?

No, minarchism would provide the Fire department for free

for your tax money*

Central banks are one attempt at solving the Paradox of Fiat Credit in a supposedly Capitalist society:
If Capitalism's virtue presumes the rewarding of good past performance and the punishment of bad past performance, why are economic agents allowed to go unpunished for loss-inducing operations by utilizing credit? Why is theoretical FUTURE performance being rewarded, and which impartial market law is dictating limits to this suspension of basic Capitalist principles?

Or, in simpler wording: What prevents firms from going on an infinite cycle of loss, borrowing to cover loss, and borrowing more to cover past loans? What prevents banks from giving in to the market's demand for more credit?

The Central Bank is just one attempt at reigning in banks' ability to infinitely suspend the rules of the economy using their fractional-reserve abilities. If you remove it (or any other alternative form of governmental banking regulation), there is literally nothing preventing banks from gradually flooding the entire economy in inflative fake money.

>he panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector.
wasn't it due to the usa being more of a agricultural society so the economy had its ups and downs because sometimes crop yields aren't that great?

But the government owns the fire department
this image is retarded

I heard estonia has a pretty free market party

>The Central Bank is just one attempt at reigning in banks' ability to infinitely suspend the rules of the economy using their fractional-reserve abilities. If you remove it (or any other alternative form of governmental banking regulation), there is literally nothing preventing banks from gradually flooding the entire economy in inflative fake money.

RETARD

Free banking means banks have to have 100% reserve by law, anything else is fraud.

This worked in the late 1800s in USA and resulted in the second industrial revolution.

no

those crop failures happened all of the time.

the panics were the result of government intervention in banking

Have a bump, friendo

Oy vey!

Thanks desu

Oh fuck, it does look pretty good. I'll look around for some more info and think about it.

People that don't want free markets are the biggest cucks in the world I swear.

>by law
then it's not really "free", is it?

>no. you're wrong, I'm right.

Thanks for your thoughts Herr Merkel.

No that isn't a gender typo she is essentially a man and deserves no womanly recognition.

>property rights are enforced by law
>then it's not really "free", is it?

>anti-rape laws are enforced by law
>then it's not really "free", is it?

Back to the oven chaim.

>Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.
Nice memes and fairytales, lolbert.

What you are describing is very obviously false.

You are saying that America had your divine system once. You are saying that the system is so insanely efficient that any country on earth will become the richest in 5 years of adopting it. Yet, it became completely obsolete in the world.

Which is, plainly and simply, impossible.

It worked during the 12 years of freedom but the rest of the world rose up to blow it out like a candle.

>Nice memes and fairytales, lolbert.
It's called reality, you retarded russian idiot.

>Yet, it became completely obsolete in the world.
What do you mean obsolete?
It was forced away by corrupt government officials and bankers.

It was never obsolete.
LOL are you one of those retards that thinks governments always have our best interests in mind.

worked for over 100 years in Sweden
30+ years in USA

Even Canada had it for a time.

>human rights are enforced by law
>MUH PRIVATE PROPERTIEZ

Yes. This is correct.

holy fuck you don't even have an argument anymore you're just sperging out and repeating words
kill yourself

i'll be over to your house with a bat to take your property if you don't believe in "muh private propertiez"
no sense doing anything other than holding you to your own standards. hope you sleep armed, but since you're a commie shill, i doubt it. pleasant dreams.

>Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Hitler's Germany!

TPTB could not let that blasphemy go unanswered, so in the end some 100,000,000 (?) died for the central banks.

>The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier.

More Libertardian delusions. Fuck off back to plebbit, this isnt 2011 anymore, Sup Forums is a fascist board now.