DACA being rescinded

DREAMERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=0I8RdUCBwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=lgYQyi40XDc
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congress needs to finally address this issue.

Because not all DACA's are mexican anchor babies. A lot are actually productive member's of society that had no choice when they were brought here.

Who gives a fuck?? Send them back

That's good-- I hear Mexico is in desperate need of productive members of society!

Crap. How long do I have?

>A lot are actually productive anchor babies that had no choice when they were brought here.
fixed

>Send them back
Send them back where? I'm all for the wall and clearing out our prisons of foreign nationals. These 'anchor babies' are problematic.

They should take that up with their parents who
took a shortcut thus putting them in this situation. Not the citizens who expect the law to be upheld.

LOL. Look forward to all the butthurt and salt this will generate today.

Well their parents are cunts and need to be hit with reality

'anchor babies' are children born here thus gaining citizenship. 'dreamers' were born in mexico and brought here as children.

IDK, I really like the kid that works for me that's in this situation. His parents were from Russia, he came here when he was 1. They fucked up their refugee paperwork. They got deported 2 years ago. He's only lived in the US. He's a hell of a skilled worker, never been in trouble, has been working on his masters now.

Just saying. Would be loss for us if he gets sent back to a country he basically has never known.

We get it, you're some south east Asian or some such who has to go back.
Ya still have to go back.

Here’s my solution

If you can prove you are literate in English, have a job, have not broken any laws, and have people who can vouch for you, and if you renounce your previous country’s citizenship and pledge utmost loyalty to America, you can stay.

Everyone else needs to go back.

>Oh look how edgy we can be because I really have no idea what we're talking about beyond meme's

Eh its Sup Forums why should I expect anything above retardation.

>Arguments detected: Zero

Good thing you arent in charge.

see also, we should just remove the automatic citizenship thing. that's a horseshit way ot gaining citizenship. Everyone should have to take a test much like naturalized citizens when they turn 18. If they fail, they can either leave the country or not have access to public services and no voting rights

I have not problem with this. I'd rather have hard working people who want to be here than lazy ass NEETs or niggers who just take it for granted.

I find it ironic when NEETs get all butthurt about someone who works hard and wants to be here an actually contributes, not justs sucks of society's tit.

I heard military service will get you citizenship.
If they want to be American so bad maybe they can fight for America to prove it.

Guess you can't read my other posts dipshit.

>Everyone should have to take a test much like naturalized citizens when they turn 18. If they fail, they can either leave the country or not have access to public services and no voting rights

What a waste of money.

I'm fine with having a requirement to vote.... but it should be something that is easily verifiable and doesn't require a bureaucracy.

Like "land owning" or something.

get out

>T. Soon to be deported

This will be the ultimate solution. Tell them they can stay if they fight and then send them all to die around the India/China war being positioned. Everyone will solve their population problems this way.

Anchor babies should be sent back to
Birthright citizenship to non citizens is bullshit

Hire someone else. Shit happens sometimes. He's illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

I agree

Don't care, their parents should feel the responsibility for making decisions that affect others lives, like their children's

>Muh anecdote is an argument

Think it's time for you to go back too dreamer

Naw. born and raised in Indiana my friend. Not going anywhere. Like I said, I have a kid (not really a kid he's in his 20's) working for me thats a DACA. It will suck losing him.

it's the only chance he has at winning 2020. Smart move. only white women in blue states care.

Im fine with this
> have not broken any laws
means no illegal is allowed here.

That's his parents fault for being to lazy to sign paperwork.

Don't care, illegals deserve the bullet . Then maybe they'll stop coming here

> mfw some hawaiian judge blocks it for 6 months
> mfw it gets changed and gets blocked for another 6 months
> mfw repeat ad infinitum until drumpf is out of office.

le cheques and balances face.jpg

DACA DACA
Is totally WACKa
Sorry Pedro
But you gotta go BACKa

>Hire someone else.
It's not like he's some fucking roofer. He's a skilled trade and its actually pretty hard to find that anymore. I've had him for 3 years.

Too bad. Fuck them. If they're so great I'm sure their home country would love to have them.

Adios.

>11am
>literally fake news
that picture is the press conference from when Trump gave it a 6 month stay while congress makes it permanent.

>anecdote
>ad hominem
kys

FUCK YOU DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

What do you expect of le 56% face, most americans are retarded as fuck. They are the kind of human trash that would leave other countries if they didn't get any gibs or jobs here, but the rest of the world is hostile to them due to no walmarts, oh and they dont even have passports, so they are eternally trapped here amongst their own kind, mixing more and more with next generation that passes.

> Birthright citizenship is bullshit
It really is, nationality should be inherited and civil rights like voting earned. The universal suffrage was a mistake.

>Like "land owning" or something.

US elections would be decided by the Chinese, in that case.

They might not be neets if not for brown hordes waltzing in and fucking up the market.

Tohp Kehk

Buh bye beaners!!

>Send them back where?

To Mexico, fuck them, it's their parents fault.

New rule: buy American, faggot

Trump truly is making America great again, isn't he?

I dont give a flying fuck i just want all brown people out of the US

Also individual success don't prove wrong the fact that as a group, beaners aren't beneficial at all for the United States, more like a burden, less than niggers but still a burden.

>Getting citizenship just for being born on a plot of land

JUST

>Invoking all of the dictatorial power granted the executive since 9/11 to MAGA.

Please let this happen.

They have to go back

MAGA

Not my problem

Who cares?

>Service Guarantees Citizenship
youtube.com/watch?v=0I8RdUCBwjE

>Colombia figured this out before everyone else in this continent

Sad

MFW
>the judge has issued his order. Now let him come enforce it.

So you have a conflict of interest

He's finally realising that there is no middle ground and moderation is a road to failure, Bannon's view is winning out

>all the retards ITT than don't realize the fucking leaf is posting a screencap from the september 5th press conference and that nothing has changed from when trump put DACA on a 6 month hiatus while they work on legislation

youtube.com/watch?v=lgYQyi40XDc

>shit link
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc

If the DREAMER is an eastern european white person then they should be able to stay

If it's not white then it's not right

>Other sideshow shit 100% distracted from this and Congress did fuck all like we knew would happen

Send them AND the neets then.

JUST

Yeah cuz everything america produces is awesome.

You know, like lazy NEETS and niggers.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLL

ALL OF HTEM ARE ILLEGAL ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OR EXECUTED NOW STFU. THEY HIRE HTEIR ILELGAL FAMILY MEMEBERS THEY ALL OUR TRAITORS INVADERS KILLERS AND RAPERS.

see
and then you open up the possibility of someone like Soros buying up a fuckload of land and then just giving tiny plots to a bunch of sand niggers.

Oh and who is going to check to make sure you have land, retard.... just as much bureaucracy involved

Jackson 2.0
I would jizz my pants

Does Trump has any chance (or plans) of ending birthright citizenship?

Thinking we arent here just to shit on the browns itt.

>Implying i thought it was posted because of something recent

k

this tbqh. I'm supposed to feel sorrow for these fags that get handed free everything because their parents were assholes? Get real

Nope, because it would take a constitutional amendment and right now Trump can't even get a single piece of significant legislation passed.

>old
whatever

Eternal reminder, ameriflag defending spics = spic
no ifs, ands, or buts
>muh natural conservatives

They can be productive in their home country

>Oh and who is going to check to make sure you have land, retard
We already do that though because of property taxes.

The point is to pick something that doesn't require ADDITIONAL work.

Now they get to be productive in Mexico!! Trump is Making North America Great Again. We have our work cut out for us with Canada though.

>1 post
>cnn
>no link
>no one else itt is questioning it
fucking kill yourselves

Was scrolling to thread to see how long it took. Awful lot of suspicious reply. Like they’re automated or something.

>we're just pretending to be retarded for the keks

BYE BYE PACO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is this thread not higher? Bump.

spbp

ius sanguinis > ius soli in all cases

they have to go back

not da dreamas

(((They))) will come up with something even more egregious to replace DACA

Everyone is posting epitaph and orbituary photos of him 20 yrs ago....

Hes 71 yo.....he could go at any time.....just like half of the House and most of the Senate...

He's too high energy and the golden throne is already complete.

I agree with everything except your implication that they become citizens since they would renounce their origins all citizenship. I think they should be given conditional residency but barred from ever gaining full citizenship, that's just amnesty lite, I'm never going to agree with rewarding criminal behavior even if you had no choice, the law is the law and we have no legal or arguably even a moral obligation to do anything but deport these people.

HAHAHAJAHAHAJAHAJAJHAJAJAJAJ