SWEDEN YES! VICE documentary about living with no gender

The most progressive country in the world where gender doesn't exist! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Hit dislike button and leave hate comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This people need a psychiatrist.

Let do it you guys this is disgusting it's a child abuse

bump

just fucking kill Sweden already. this horrible monstrosity needs to die

Gross

Can you just die already Sweden?

To begin with, we're not what you'd call "human". We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that SJW's invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as SJW's exists, so will we.

Kill us, make the suffering end!

Hen is the gender neutral pronoun in Sweden. Ironically a hen in English is a female chicken. A weak, female organism. That’s the goal of this. Fuck VICE. “Sweden’s the MOST PROGESSIVE in the world when it comes to gender identity”. Progressive? They couldn’t haven said, radical or another word? No, progressive. VICE has an agenda. Just like Sweden does to fuck their own assholes and kill them selves. Thought y’all was Vikings n’ shieet.

The kids can leave anytime, no one had a perfect childhood and this isn't even necessarily a traumatising experience, only faggots virtue signal towards children to have a moral high ground, who tf even cares, either way?

>not traumatizing
>implying fucking with biological differences can create something good
>implying evolution hasn’t been good so far on the whole

Either you dumb dumb, or you fake fake.
error.exe

I don't even have the guts to watch the whole thing. I stopped at this brainwashed child saying this. Already hit the dislike button. I'm fucking sad about the future of these children

Ah it gets better (worse). The bearded lady (man) shows the cameracrew around their cuckshed.

>That’s the goal of this
Not really, it's just a stupid word that was made up by young people and got really popular.

Han/honom = him
Hon/henne = her

From this "hen" was born. It's a dumb word, but it wasn't created by the swedish government to brainwash us. Trust me, the common swede thinks it's a silly word and doesn't care for it.

Evolution is about adaptation to new environments, but people like you want to stagnate all progress we have because you're scared of change, fuck your cowardice.

Mapa is a actual hermafrodite. Thats something else than hipstertrannies.

I'm literally going to have nightmares from the man wearing lipstick. It's too fucking early for this shit.

Change =/= always a good idea

I can change my diet to windshield washer fluid and call it progressive. Doesn’t mean it’s good. How can you be so blind? Shill or retard you must be :^]

Only henne is female and they make it hen. No combo of male and female words, just shortening of female. Not Swede plot, a globalist plot.

day of the rake WHEN?!

Last night somebody blew up a building in Sweden to intimidate a witness. Part & parcel

>somebody’s gotta bring home the veggie bacon

Holy fuck I can’t breathe.

>'don't send your kids to the church. THEY'RE BEING BRAINWASHED THERE'
later
>'lulz sweetie you're not a boy nor a girl. this is totally not brainwashing'

Do NOT watch it for long either this will tank their average watch time, which youtube finds more important then likes.

fuck, i hoped this is going to be a new great production by shekelberg. its, old dissapoint

>"living with no gender"
>everyone looks female, ugly, but female
okay.

This is actually not healthy for children. Children don't need the confusion and pressure of being an "other" if there is no good reason for it.

>VICE has an agenda
great analysis.

>my hatred for the eternal swede goes mainstream

>no (((gender)))
discord gg EcqEZb

>hates swedes while "fodt i feil kropp" plays in the background

BUMP
Join the Right Wing discords for increased weaponized activity!

>150198706

>raised without gender
>everyone is feminine

Seems contradictory to me.

>This is actually not healthy for children.
You heard it here first, folks.

If I want a good Sup Forums alternative with less retarded people, where should I go?

Thought the same thing.

Here are two examples of true androgyny. It doesn't look one way or the other.

>fodt i feil kropp
I did not need to learn about this. My hatred just increased.

If it wasnt for a swed i would never even know about this.

This might turn out to be an interesting experiment. I'd like to know what happens to those kids in the next few years. Maybe genderlessness can indeed be practiced successfully under certain conditions.

Are you just acting pissy because this is happening in YOUR country, Swedcuck?

My point is, they aren't interested in androgyny. This is about misandry.

Join the discord for groups that work together to combat bullshit.
Kind of like the ADL, but against the (((ADL))) if you know what I mean. ;)

EcqEZb = a good small group on discord

Just fucking nuke us at this point, this shit has gone too far.

if we don't resist this jewing it will get worse

Gender exists very much here.. don't let people meme you otherwise.

Your POZ'd shithole country came up with these ideas, 56% face.

It's not that popular. I don't hear anyone use it.

It hurts. We're fucked, brother.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol, and do we embrace them or do you?

You and your people are fuckups and you deserve the Islamification you're going to get. The best part is when the territory is reclaimed from the Muslim horde, there will be nothing left of your kind.

success breeds jealousy. i love how scared you get just because you see us transcend into a higher state of human evolution.

The only way to resist is terrorism at this point, and we all know that wont happen. Breivik was an anomaly.

Rather this is a way to disarm your men, making them weak for when Islam dominates your country.

It's easier to kill all of them men when they are "Sodomites", then they'll rape all of the women.

The global rich elite love Islam. They can control the whole population brutally, pretend to be religious themselves, and do any depraved shit they want behind closed doors.

Guys, we need to work together, no more of this X are not white, we need everyone who is sane, every country still has true patriots left and people who dislike this insanity

Your society gets weak, gets disintegrated as societal norms and morals crumble. You will be ABSORBED by a civilization with stronger societal norms and morals.

Sweden collapsed. They are ripe for war, maybe Russia will invade them.

Better hurry, you'll be majority muslim in a few years.

Everytime you see this trans shit in Sweden you always see an "American" involved in some way. Also
>"Assigned" male at birth
>Coincidentally the non gendering suddenly makes them become more female always every single time

>The best part is when the territory is reclaimed from the Muslim horde, there will be nothing left of your kind.

Thanks Levi, that's the most jewish thing I've ever read.

"Fodt i feil kropp" is a commissioned work from Harry Benjaminsen ressurssenter.
The people in Sweden (and many in Norway) find this institution regressive and hateful. Because they preach that transsexuality (not genderism) is a diagnosis and not a identity. HBRS still thinks of gender as something binary, which it is under attack for.

This is what you get for putting your kids in public schools in/around Stockholm or Gothenburg.
I feel sorry for the kids though, having leftist parents that raises you into a complete fucking moron.

What if an awakening happens in a decade or two and these kids turn into right-wingers because they start to realize that they were brainwashed from birth?
One can hope.

Russia wants the island Gotland, not Sweden in a whole.

It's only possible with your explicit cooperation and self destructive behavior.

There's a reason why your people and country have this "reputation".

What the real reason for genocide of Swedes ? Take over their defence industry ?

If you really want to die then at least go out in fiery ball of death talking every muslim in the country along with you. It's honestly at this stage the ONLY way to both redeem yourselves.

They stayed neutral during WW2 and had many prominent nazi families that financed Germany. They also allowed the coal transportation and the attempted heavy water production to run through their railway system.

So they must be punished. Revenge is the greatest inheritance of judaism they pass on from generations.

en speciell sorts känsla

l'chaim.

That would explain why they are so dead on on destruction of Swedes. I bet they cheer on every Swedish woman raped.

They will just start drugs and homosex, then off themselves. Just like planned.

Sverige! Where are the MEN in this country??? Can't believe this is the racial stock that spawned the Vikings.

It's like Canada and this Canadian user analysis: that happens now in most of Western countries.
>Canada's ideals are being able to castrate yourself and engage in weird sexual practices whiile the community around you is forced to support you under coersion from the state. It's the ideal of being able to work your entire life and leave nothing behind but a bunch of consumed goods because the state will provide a replacement population after you're gone.
It doesn't matter this, because you can always replace these sexual and gender deviants that don't give offspring throught 3rd world immigration. What matters is economical growth to sustain the Swedish big state and welfare system to keep the population active and high wages for elite

Look at Estado Novo in Portugal.
Metaxism in Greece.
And Franco in Spain.
All were part, somehow, of fascist movements. So why are they not targeting Spain, Portugal and Greece?

Sweden would thrive if instead 3rd worders they would import Slavs.

They do. Lisbon is racemixing with hundred thousands Africans and new ones coming every day. Portuguese are forced to emigrate and are replaced by africans.

The guy @11:00 is spot on;
>guys suicide rate go uo
>guys do worse in school
this is the case everywhere this gender neutral bullshit is allowed to be spread.

It's simple, though.
Be(come) a strong man, and push back by having your own family.

Viking is a verb, not a noun. Some people went viking, same way as you sometimes go hiking. That doesn't mean you are a hiking.

> Portuguese are FORCED to emigrate
Explain

Bullshit. It's slow death. Your children will get blacked, raped or killed. The only way is global uprising.

Someone with a hitler account please comment
"Do I need to come back?"

EU and local commies are sabotaging Portugal, it will get blacked within decade.

Spain has already 5 million immigrants
About 9.1% of the population living in Portugal are immigrants and 3.7% are children of immigrants.
Greece has also Albanians and some Turks.

>The only way is global uprising.
Ye, but the chance of a global uprising happening while we're still in our prime is extremely low.
We have to make sure that our children have a fighting chance.

kys nigger, trying to spread missinformation and fear

lol, uprisings don't work like that. about 3 or 4 generations get fucked. Your children will burn.

If you can't give out information or back up your statements and give some bitaites, please abstain from commenting.

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results/?tag=sweden

I just don't get it. Why are Swede letting that happen? Why is there no big backlash? Things are a lot less grave in the US and the backlash is already there, Sweden is much far gone and yet there is nigh nothing, why? I could understand if it was Germany, a country completely cucked by guilt over its history, but Sweden doesn't have said guilt. It had an empire, it did some back shit but nothing to the perceived extant of Nazi Germany, it didn't partake in genocide, colonialism or slavery, so why?

Take a walk in Lisbon. Africans, muslims, racemixed children are everywhere. Most portuguese are old or childless, when in 10-15 years old people die Portugal becomes New Brasilia.

Sweden?

The guy with the fucked up eyes is a 56% mutt..

Lack of war on their territory and too much wealth turned them into soft puppies.

could you not make the exact same argument about nazis and the swastika?

absolute cuckoldry

Sweden is the nordic country were all jews in scandinavia fled to during

do the math...