Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons pay insane rates of taxation to provide said non-whites with undeserved benefits like healthcare

>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech

Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

Nt, enjoy the genetic cesspool of shit you live in

Too bad the cities which were built by whites for whites are flooded by shitskins. This is where you're missing the point.

>White American
The only people who make posts claiming to be white are people like pic related. How does it feel to be 29% user?

Quadsssss

>feels good to be a white american
I can hear those 56%

Checked

>Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

>europeons don't want to accept the fact that they've doomed their nations by importing muzzies en masse with no containment plan
>spam memes instead because they can't handle the reality of their situation compared to white AmeriGods

every single time

>burgers still butthurt over a badly drawn picture on the internet

some negro attitude you got there boys

My state and region is whiter than your nation.
>B-b-but national averages
America is whiter than the EU

>who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.
If you pay taxes, you are subservient to minorities in one way or another. Same with health insurance, you're stuck paying for other people's safety nets, and that is only going to increase.

Stop being a butthurt new fag regurgitating D&C.

Hey look, it's the nation that doomed Europe with muzzie importation

>still no clue about international affairs

education is expensive where you live so it's not your fault for being a retard
still negro attitude though

>Oh no bad things in thirdie nations
>*Ruins own country and continent to help some """""refugees""""" who are actually just brainwashed (Muslim) economic migrants
There's a reason AfD got so many votes lad

What non whites?

You're still a mixed pile of shit, immigrant nation

>"H-haha i'll just insult his intelligence a-and..."
>"O-oh hi Mohammed, yes... I'll bend over..."
>"Please dont b-behead me.. P-praise Allah!"

Muzzies
>Poorland
Ah right, so for you it's just all the slavs in your non-western europe country

The absolute state of burger's dezilusion

Not my state and region, you Finnish mongrel, controlled by the EU and doomed due to their policies.

Ok, find 5 cases of a German getting beheaded by a muslim

>America whiter than the EU
>Less than 150 million whites in the US
>Over 800 million whites in the EU
>pic related: (you)

>this is what goblins actually believe

It really must be painful to be a little bit of everything and to have no real heritage or culture, melting pot dude.

>>Poorland
Big words from a country that is basically owned by China.

Not as painful as being an irrelevant non-nation which had to forfeit sovereignty in order to have any relevance

Not to mention your insane taxes, shit climate and lack of rights

What if our regions are whiter than our countries' average too?

Less than 50% of the EU is white.

oh boy

Doesn't change the primary facts in the OP
>still heavily overtaxed
>still subjected to orwellian "hate speech" laws
>still have nowhere to flee to when they inevitably overtake you with their high rates of breeding

>Uk whiter than Germany
stop posting

>Benelux is 100% white
Congo and Suriname niggers would disagree

Could work out good for you guys the sensible whites will flee as we are overun to Murcia having learnt from our mistakes here will will unite behind your constitution help you even the books with all the illegals you have voting comiecrat then when we have helped you sort out the leftists at home we can purge the world of them once and for all ..... or at least that's how 90% of my wet dreams end

>responding to this shit

if you're american and you're in these threads, you don't get it. When do we ever think about europeans in day to day life? Basically never, right? They're irrelevant, their nations are irrelevant and don't produce scientific or medical advances, basically ever. All of the most exciting and relevant things happening in the world today are in America. Period.

So if you don't think about them normally, why bother thinking about them when they're thinking about you? Respond the same way you do every day: By not even bothering to think about Europe or Europeans.

>Mutt flag
>Leddit spacing
>shitty divide and conquer flag

The absolute state of the United Jewish States of Muttropolis

>American banters the whole world gracefully
>non Anglo "countries" immediately spam Amerimutt memes