ITT: Things you're tired of seeing in Anime

ITT: Things you're tired of seeing in Anime

>Hotspring/shower scene with the girls

>They all start groping and molesting each other while comparing breast sizes

>On the other hand if a guy sees just a little bit of skin even by accident, they'd knock him into outer space for being a "pervert"

girls

Stop watching harem anime.
But going with your idea, I would be tired of summer episodes (pool, onsen), winter is a better season (mountains).

Beta anime protagonist.

>Beta anime protagonist. that everyone likes and all the girls fall for

FTFY

Imagine the opposite

>Hotspring/shower scene with the bros
>They all start groping and molesting each other while comparing dick sizes

Now, if a girl walks into this, wouldn't you hit her and call her a pervert?

user has a point

>you just use this formula here
>
>
>wow! i understand it now!

You don't hit girls user

You ask them politely to leave

And when no one is looking ask her who she thought had the biggest dick

No, I'd ask her to join.

>>Hotspring/shower scene with the bros
>>They all start groping and molesting each other while comparing dick sizes
Any anime or manga with material like this?

There are plenty of them, you just need to expand your horizons a bit.

>Two characters spend an entire episode avoiding each other and wait until the very last second to make up

Nigga just talk

>Two characters spend the entire series in love but without confessing to each other, and wait until the very last episode to confess and go out.

I think this is worst. Or maybe I just want a series with the hijinks of being a couple, or cute couples doing cute couples stuff

>expecting Nips to socialize

Everything.

>The childhood friend doesn't fall in love with the MC until after an attractive girl shows up in his life and starts hanging out with him

>Camera is angled in the most optimized angle to capture shots of their ass/ breasts/ puffy pussy, at inappropriate times like a battle.

I'm looking at you flipflap

>pick up some anime or jrpg after a years break
>ends up its shit
>overwhelming feeling that you're irrationally starting to get inapt, retarded, mad and depressed due to the load of shitty executed lines and troops being thrown at you
From an oldfag's healthy mental condition to completely incapable of thinking low self-esteem retarded in just a few minutes of season. Sometimes this crap ruins your life, I want to die.

>Oh No he's going to use THAT??!!??

Men.

That one chick who flirts with one of the cast and might even sleep with them, but they never do

moeshit