mediafire.com/folder/ncujriddejnuj/JJBA_5_Vento_Aureo
youtube.com/watch?v=P0ZGrgN2rkI
strawpoll.me/11734924
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic unrelated

I liked the episode today
Fight me

cant wait for next week to see glorious vortex of btd , if not it will totally happen during the last battle

Man I remember this being so sad when I read it for the first time, it's a pretty basic death scene but still
>Koichi-kun
>I have to tell him

Keep the phone wallpapers coming.

Can't wait for this thread to be deleted for spamming and flooding despite being the only JoJo thread and being completely anime/manga related.

Also Gappy is best JoJo.

>best jojo stuck in worst part
the irony

Does gappy make u happy?

JoJolion is a joy to read and Gappy does indeed make me happy.

I haven't read any part of 4 because my friends told me a long time ago is was trash so I skipped it completely and read 5 and 6 instead.
Can someone explain to me how the fuck they manage to beat him now? Like all he has to do is set of the explosive in the keed and go back and time.
How the fuck does he lose

you shut your whore mouth

There's like 5 other JoJo threads already up though.

I searched the catalog and only found one past bump limit. Kind of what happens when you start banning for threads that say JoJo in them though.

He gets run over by an ambulance

Why wouldn't you just fucking wait?

Yeah, I found them. But I couldn't type in JoJo and see any other threads.

That's why having a "JoJo Thread" is great.

>That's why having a "JoJo Thread" is great.
No, it's shit.
All it does is make it easier for avatarfags and shitposters to fuck up the thread.
These last few threads without the pastebin or JoJo in the OP have been great.

>These last few threads without the pastebin or JoJo in the OP have been great.
There were two and you're delusional, they were mostly metaposting.

What is this nonsense where we have to hide JoJo threads? Flip Flappers, Dragon Ball Super, and other airing shows get to have generic threads up.

You really think Naranciafag is going to just stop posting because there's no pastebin link in the thread OP?

Did Cinderella change Kira's voice along with the face, or Kosaku's family just doesn't care enough to notice?

So let me get this straight. You want Jojo threads to not be found by searching for "Jojo", AND also you want people to not make new threads when there are others up? Do you not see the conflict here?

I'd assume they either have similar voices, or the latter.

Can someone link me the pastebin with all the mangas in it?

>You want Jojo threads to not be found by searching for "Jojo"
No I want this, not being able to find them by searching is dumb and pointless.

>also you want people to not make new threads when there are others up?
Identical threads, yeah. Like for example this thread is dead because another generic JoJo thread is up but doesn't have JoJo in the title so people couldn't find it by searching.

I just want this lunacy to end where we pretend the "What did you guys think of today's episode?" threads aren't literally just the general under a thinly veiled disguised.

It shouldn't be bannable for a thread to just be called "JoJo Thread", it's a fucking airing show.

retard

part 5 is shit no amount of hipster faggotry will change that

>retard
>it's the thread we're literally in
Hurr durrr, did you even read what was posted?

>Like for example this thread is dead because another generic JoJo thread is up but doesn't have JoJo in the title so people couldn't find it by searching.

>OTHER

I thought i would really hate giorno but i love him and part 5. I dont really get why people hate on individual parts so much since i love all of them
Hes still not my fav part 5 character though, mista is based

Absolutely perfect
Only 3 more to go

Why do people hate part 5?

Give me ONE good reason.

ONE.

>You will never wake up with an ability that removes all further risk from your life
>You will never wake up this confident and eager to take on the world
>You will never completely open up like this, knowing once and for all that fucks are not a thing you choose not to give, but rather are things you physically cannot give

The climax is legit awful. I don't even hate Part 5 but fuck do I hate that final fight

GORUDO EKUSUPIRIENSU REKUIEMMU

The ending. Which totally sucks, because everything leading up to the final fight against Diavolo in the second half of the part was great, and then Araki had to asspull a deus ex machina in the form of Gold Experience Requiem instead of figuring out a proper way to for Giorno and company to beat him that would have turned Diavolo's stand ability against him.

Also Giorno had the personality of sandpaper.

I can't even read the final fight. I cannot find any good scans of it and the scans I can find are way too terrible for me to even tell what the fuck is happening. Do you have a link to good scans?

Alas, I do not.

You're in luck, I found a pretty good scan earlier when I decided to start reading part 5.

mediafire.com/folder/ncujriddejnuj/JJBA_5_Vento_Aureo

help me out /jojo/

Recently I've seen a pic posted here from what seems to be a recent page.
It has some guy with a flashy patterned suit and a bowler hat settling down in an apartment and saying something about the view from there and his inspiration or something. He gives off some pyscho vibes like Kira.

Where is that from? Is that a Rohan story or a new chapter of Jojolion?

based user

kys fag

>all these fags in my club at school keeps spouting that this episode was a re zero ripoff

Dead Man's Questions
its a must read if you've finished Part 4

I'm dreading the finale since Kira doesn't survive

I bet you guys hate Stephen King books too.

His death is so cool though

Only most of them.

thanks that's it.

you first faggot.

Since Kosaku was killed by Kira, shouldn't Reimi have seen his soul pass on? I thought she was going to recognize him when the photo caught her attention.

Dead's Man Quest. It's quite short, which is unfortunately, since it's pretty cool and gives a interesting path to Kira.
Also, why the fuck that is Aº + (Bº + Cº + Dº + Eº) = 180? I mean, what's the point of the "( )"?

Is there a female anime character who is just a genderswapped Young Joseph?

How good was today´s episode?

This is the worst mass murderer in all of JBA.

Yeah, Joseph.

Bite za dusto

How far in are we with part 8? I've not read it in months. Not since the end of the beetle fight.

They are pointless, but not an illegal way to write a math problem.

Hmmm...?!

This is not good for a phone wallpaper, dont do that

fpbp

We still have no idea who the main villain is(if there even is one).

By this time in SBR, five years into it same as Jojolion now, we were in the middle of the D4C arc. And SBR is the longest part so

Jolyne is the closest, though she has less "I played a trick on you~" smugness, she has the same switching between badass delinquent and goofy as fuck.

The last chapter in JJL is the equivalent of SBR's "The Victor's Rights", both being the forth chapter in volume 14. Which is just before Civil War, the begging of the end for SBR. Are we getting to the endgame?

I know the Pepsi sign was in the manga, but still

I like the last fight more than others but i fucking hate how the epilogue is like 6 pages long
Also Giorno and Diavolo aren't the best main character and villain

XD

booga booga booga

youtube.com/watch?v=P0ZGrgN2rkI

Now that I think of it, couldn't Hayato have just written a letter saying who Kira was or something?

Kira specifically says that if Hayato were to write down anything exposing him, Bites the Dust would activate there and then.

But couldn't he write in a cipher or something?

Part 5 is my favorite, but it has the second worst climax

Probably, but the poor kid was pretty stressed at the moment. If he had a bit more time to think about it, he probably could've found a clever way of telling someone without activating Bites the Dust, but Rohan and Co. had to fuck everything up.

>my friends told me a long time ago is was trash so I skipped it completely and read 5 and 6 instead.

Kira gets too confident and Hayato outsmarts him hard. Though it was hard for Araki, the only way for Kira to lose was acting as retarded as your friend.

How would you guys rate the final boss battles of each part?

7/10
1/3
9/11
3/5
2/8
13/13
9/10

ringo roadagain's ability was wasted on a shitty villain of the month like himself

No. If Hayato were at all to ever reveal the identity of Yoshikage Kira no matter what if Hayato is the sole reason in anyway shape or form that Yoshikage Kira's identity is discovered, bites za dusto will occur.

Pretty sure that any way to reveal Kira's secret would end up in Bite the Dust activating.

Are Queen stands too overpowered?
See: Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Made in Heaven

I like white hair Kira

>people are growing out of memes
>part 5 and gio boy are great again

FLOWER BOY IS NICE.

Why don't stand users carry guns? It would solve a lot of hoops they have to jump through to win usually. And don't give me that "you can't get a gun in japan" bullshit. That dude from that one zombie manga (fuck what was it called) had a permit for one.

> It would solve a lot of hoops they have to jump through to win usually.
How? Most stands can catch bullets

Why did peter pan get rid of his will to live?

Most stand battles in Part 3 involved just finding the stand user and smashing their shit in. A gun wouldn't effect what actually attacks people, the stand. In DiU the main characters are a bunch of kids, and someone with a stand who can catch bullets and fire things with his fingers with as much force as any gun.

The same applies as Part 3 in Part 5, though there we actually have someone with a gun on the main team, and we see that even with his stand that is perfectly suited to making a gun even more useful, it's barely enough to help hardly ever.

I Am A Hero

Yeah that one.
In a lot of cases you're right, just finding the bastard is hard, but you could use both at the same time.

all of them

>Mista.
>Emporio's ghost gun
>Emperor is a gun
>manhaten transfer's user
I don't think Guns work on stands who have an A or B in speed, but combining a stand's power with bullets would be cool to see more often

Post mudad?

strawpoll.me/11734924

Those little puffs
>waah, what are we gonna do on the plane pucci-kun?

He probably has the biggest kill count in the series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Almost Every comment from today on this video will now be JoJo related because of bites the dust

Someone mentioned this a couple weeks ago: imagine the comments for MLK videos when Giorno does his "I have a dream" speech

Is this guy technically a JoJo?

Is he really worst than Pucci with MIH? Practically anything moving could kill you and it affected the entire universe.