/ CBTS #448 Fresh and Tasty Editon

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LASTEST Q NOV 19
ANSWERS TO LATEST *Hugh Hefner/Q Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
QMAP UPDATED AND CONFIRMED (The only thing YOU NEEED)
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q: pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this **QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,400+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
standardnewswire.com/news/2123413272.html
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/hrc-emails-nov-2017/
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/committees/video?event=20171120-1500-COMMITTEE-DEVE
operationdisclosure.blogspot.nl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/committees/video?event=20171120-1500-COMMITTEE-ECON
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo
wnd.com/2017/11/boom-mystery-blasts-rattling-the-globe/
rt.com/usa/409535-us-air-force-weaponize-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/rumor-mass-arrests-update-over-2-000-usa-marines-land-at-cia-headquarters.html
youtu.be/vmrNSb67Ybk
youtube.com/watch?v=PVNnq5R1CBA
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ErBrIt6aMy8J:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino_(lieutenant_colonel) &cd=2&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q NEW NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe
Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

Nov 19
HRC Trouble Links Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 REPOST
Titanic sunk to remove good men NEW
Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns

REMINDER TO MAKE MEMES

THE SOUL THINKS IN PICTURES

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can OY VEY U1 TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

did the 444 and 445 threads get shoah'd? weren't these the ones where trip-Q reappeared?

EVENT LOG NOV 12 to NOV 19, will be consolidated later into a link
--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillary officially questions 2016 elections
--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader but refuses to resign
--------------NOV 20--------------
Senate enables easier federal judge appointment

NEW HILLARY EMAILS RELEASED NOV. 16, 2017 BY JUDICIAL WATCH.

standardnewswire.com/news/2123413272.html

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/hrc-emails-nov-2017/

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424
#425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 ANT!B0T (When needed)

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

AND

HERE

WE

GO

hastily compiled playboy graphic. might be nothing...

All trip Q posts:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

That's a very high quality formatting, Bookfag.

Morning Baker Man!!!

europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/committees/video?event=20171120-1500-COMMITTEE-DEVE

EU Q

Tasty crumbs. Power to the PUBLIC

Does anyone know anything about new FBI Director Chris Wray. Does he fit into any of this?

The day after he took over the fbi he said it was way worse than he could of imagined.

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 19, 2017

- MARINES IN FULL COMBAT GEAR ARRIVED IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY WITH V-22 OSPREY'S AND STORMED INTO THE CIA HEADQUARTERS.

- SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS RUNNING CIA OPERATIONS WERE ARRESTED ON THE SPOT.
operationdisclosure.blogspot.nl

From the Nov. 15 summary: Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents

Did this ever happen?

there is no fucking stormmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would Israel signal they were ready to accept Kurdistan into the Company of Nations?

Thanks you burgerbro, just copied the format from older posts. Important to keep them clean and easily readable

fake news unless corroborated source outside of circular reference

Woah. Fucking checked Bookman.

fake and gay

These threads are retarded now boys, hang it up

>this meme is still being posted

This was supposed to have happened 2 days ago now. Where's the fucking evidence besides sourceless blog sites?
I want to believe but come on

No coincidences!
park Alamo

sorry all documents were accidentally bleached and then fell into a bag of hammers. Completely out of the foundations control you understand

Fuck me I cant find the link anymore, forget to archive while making the event log

So is this thread like official NESARA/Ben fulford/sorcha faal/steve Quayle now?

Msm aint touching this cause it goes against their interest

Anyone here might have seen this video but I'd like to recommend this to watch. This is an opening ceremony for CERN. Even they don't want to hide anymore. A man who wearing baphomet costume is with a man in pope like costume. As if it is like they says even pope is on "our " side and being under the control.
Pope appears at around 2:00 and 23:00 . Eye symbol appears at around 38:00 . From the start to the end it's very creepy and ritualistic with full of satanic symbols. You guys must watch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Kek wills this.

kphq nghv cv z urqv. ugctej oqtg
rktcvg_s

Didn’t they do a mock sacrifice that was caught on camera by an employee working in the building at the time?

I've been in threads a few months ago where people thought shit was going down in Langley, there was anons there within 30 minutes taking pictures of the building from the highway.

The fact that NO ONE has been able to prove anything shows me this is a non-happening.

europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/committees/video?event=20171120-1500-COMMITTEE-ECON

EU Q

Bookman

You've got to do a review of everything that was baked under XXX (Tubbaks). We outted him a long time ago as a FAKE faggot. He was actively trying to split threads, feeding disinformation, sending us off on unrelated tangents, etc!! Everything that he's baked over the weekend should be suspected as potentially not accurate & reviewed!!

Go back to past posts & look for his ID. HE'S A FAKE!!!!

Picture for ants

That's funny....you can't SEE Langley from the highway. It's down a very long 2-lane road and surrounded by hills to prevent snipers.

I'm calling FAKE FAGGOT

Thank you for taking control of the bake

Sorry self correction. A man who dressed pope-ish costume appears around 20:00 and 23:00.

>kphq nghv cv z urqv. ugctej oqtg
>rktcvg_s

>info left at w spot.
>search more pirate_q

#

Thanks for keeping us updated. I have no idea what to search for looking through your questions. I’m trying.

This makes it seem like DJT knew from the beginning that we'd be making this happen. youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo

Why are there two threads and which baker is the one true baker?

to piss off Erdogan who's got beef with usa and nato at the same time:
he's bought s400 from Putin, now usa is prosecuting some gold trader that made deals with Iran, as a result lira and their bonds got hit
nato labeled Turkey as enemy during excercises
Turkey has kurd problem

wnd.com/2017/11/boom-mystery-blasts-rattling-the-globe/
rt.com/usa/409535-us-air-force-weaponize-space/

This is how Trump has been waging war with the bad actors across the globe. Go get em! Can we collectively figure out who the targets he has hit are?

one is old thread this is new

#

I’ll have to wait for the subtitles version, shit

Only one #448 active

Also more sources on Twitter ; search for CIA Langley

Soros youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo

Nationalist meeting

Rearrange

EU Q

Yes, it was. And a sheep head holded by a woman in the parade was apparently a symbol of Christian people.

You will see what I am saying and what kind of context is in it if you watch the video , guys .

Horseshit.

Ok it’s still early for me. Thanks for answering my retarded question. Didn’t check post count and thought because of difference in op posts/pic that it was more bread wars. Wheeeee!

>wnd.com/2017/11/boom-mystery-blasts-rattling-the-globe/
Bs, Ben Davidson would have reported this one.

UNF University happening.

Where the fuck is "the w spot"?

Recon I may as well look for crumbs in pic related lyrics

CIA/MEU Psyop - Over 2,000 USA Marines Land At CIA Headquarters (Was used against POTUS' base to make patriots lose faith in him)

(False news) stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/rumor-mass-arrests-update-over-2-000-usa-marines-land-at-cia-headquarters.html
Explanation - youtu.be/vmrNSb67Ybk

#

I assume that is Hebrew for the letters that equal those values.

I had gotten “the oppressor Judith Tate” but I don’t think that was close at all

I will watch the video.

VERY STRANGE... someone within last 24 hours deleted wiki page for Micheal Aquino...

Threads about this are gone, last one got moved to bant after ousting that the source is fbi faggot harrased for months by contemporary chans 9 years ago.

oh and don't forget to kys cianig

No worries, there has certainly been a lot of effort to derail threads the past few days

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo
Thanks for posting this

Praise Kek, he is here!

I love me some Farage. Too bad no one in our (US) gov't has the balls to talk as plain out as this man does. We need a real rabble rouser like this . Even DJT isn't this bold, it seems. Could be wrong on that.

Are you in contact wit US Q?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What if Hugh Hefner was /a Clown In America?
>What is a honeypot?
>Define blackmail.
>How could this be applied?
>Fantasy land.

So I'm guessing Fantasy Land is more than pedo and probably not an actual place. Seems to suggest just the idea of people in power getting offered a "ticket to fantasy land". Reach a position of power and get offered/be able to obtain/do with others whatever your fantasy is. Drugs, alcohol, sex, pedo, whatever else. Not the same for everyone probably, and not necessarily pedo? Just anything that can be held over you in regards to voters, family, scandal, legal. People are fickle now a days and things spread like wildfire. A little proof and your life comes apart at the seams.

Also kinda annoyed by the nothing is coincidence. Nothing is coincidence, except Q has to tell people they are right or wrong. Like the missing sub was plausible based on spamming nothing is coincidence. Same with hidden messages in speeches tweets, etc. But then again, Q said disinformation necessary. Easy to create disinformation without doing anything if people believe nothing is coincidence. Just kinda feel people are being played by that line.

I hope something comes to light soon though. The idea of a silent war makes sense, but at some point if the public isn't brought in then it's scary. One power silently taking out another.

Interesting.... That´s definitly weird... any archived page?

Don't have a source, but there was a deadline for their tax records due. Speculation about what they were going to state on them, as they'd cooked the previous return.

March and September in 1928...

Nuremberg Rallies and Austria/German unification?

Coincidences can happen but no coincidence can see in this operation I believe.

***The Freedom to Choose***

We do not choose to be born.

We do not choose our parents.

We do not choose our historical epoch, or the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing.

We do not, most of us, choose to die, nor do we choose the time or conditions of our death, but within all this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we shall live: courageously, or in cowardice, honorably or dishonorably, with purpose or adrift.

We decide what is important and what is trivial in life.

We decide that what makes us significant is either what we do or what we refuse to do.

But no matter how indifferent the Universe may be to our choices and decisions, these choices and decisions are ours to make.

We decide.

We choose.

And as we decide and choose, so are our lives formed.

Written by Yezdi Antia

Bookman is the Realio Dealio
>check ‘em

Oops. 1938. Sorry.

We work seperate towards the same goal.

EU Q

Where do you get the two from? More like 1938?

Yes, here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=PVNnq5R1CBA

Yeah, I corrected myself. Just a typo.

polanski went to switzerland into exile

Yah. But . Who/What is there ? @ X marks the spot.

guys i think Q posting only after we reavle something, something like "do it Q"

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ErBrIt6aMy8J:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino_(lieutenant_colonel) &cd=2&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Fucks sake, give us one single information that proves you´re an insider and not just a larper again.

One information, that is not commonly known, but one that we can try to find out and prove to be correct!

afaik it was deleted a couple of months ago, start of summer

What is a key?
>a tool for opening things
What is a key used for?
>opening things
What is a guard?
>a person who prevents doors from getting opened
What is a guard used for?
>stopping things from happening
Who unlocked the door of all doors?
>Jesus
Was it pre-planned?
>yes
Do you believe in coincidences?
>no
What is information?
>knowlege
Who controls the release of information?
>the one who holds it
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
>god
Who disseminates information?
>media
What is the MSM?
>Propaganda arm for the deep state
Who controls the MSM?
>Clowns in America
Who really controls the MSM?
>Those who control the Clowns
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
>prevent free thought
Who controls the MSM?
>Clowns and Mockingbirds
Who really controls the MSM?
>Bush dynasty
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
>So we won’t listen to any other sources
Why is this relevant?
>He who controls the past, controls the future
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
>Discrediting
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
>Prevent alternate points of view
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
>They win the game of monopoly
Define corruption.
>Using public funds for personal gain
Wealth = power.
>First you get the money...
Power = influence.
>Then you get the power...
Influence = control.
>Then you get the women…
Rinse and repeat.
>Spit it out first
What power of influence was recently discovered (specifically re: 2016 election)?
>Voting machines are owned by soros
How much power of influence does Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc. have in influencing the minds of people?
>All the power right now
Has the stranglehold of the MSM been diminished?
>Fake News!
What is open source?
>Shared ressources

There were several people who claimed to live nearby that said 'something's happening' but not a single one of them posted any proof. no audio, no video, no pix. corroboration doesn't have to come from MSM (we should expect it not to), but there were plenty of opportunities for anons to provide, and none surfaced. FAKE NEWS.

get back to work, faggots.

Stay strong anons. Fight the good fight.

Langley was proven correct and happened

Learn to spell, fakefag

What has become blatantly obvious since the election of POTUS?
>LÜgenpresse
Why would they allow this (visibility) to occur?
>Caught off GUARD
Were they not prepared to counter?
>They never thought that she cold lose
What miscalculation occurred?
>Polls way off
What opposite impact did this generate?
>Energized the base
How did POTUS recognize and invert?
>Fight against lying media
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
>Power corrupts
Define corruption.
>Public ressources, personal gains
Define censorship.
>REDACTED
Define ‘controlled’ censorship.
>CENSORED
What action is Twitter taking effective mid-Dec?
>Tracking your actions OUTSIDE of twitter
What is the purpose of this action?
>Big Brother is watching
Possible test to understand public / gov’t response?
>Anything is possible

September 8 1938
March 3 1938

EU Q

>Langley was proven correct and happened
give source

Interesting....you claim to be Navy seals but you post with a Canadian flag.

Secondly, you don't even know how to spell GUERILLA warfare.

Lastly, you doth protest too much. So, yeah, I'm still calling you out as a FAKE faggot.

>Langley was proven correct and happened
fuck you you fucking sauceless fucktard.