Lauren Southern hate thread

Can we stop donating to her and get a hate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvorW_zrry0
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her. I did my part.

Why would we hate Lauren?

She has freakish small eyes. All small-eyed people are cunts, this is a proven scientific fact.

Because she has nothing interesting to say besides bland right wing talking points. But because she has a vagina (dick) Sup Forums idolizes her

Holy fuck imagine letting this little girl trigger you so bad you start a thread on pol trying to gather support to hate on her for no reason.

sad.

Thanks for contributing, leaf

>Sup Forums idolizes her
the majority of us fucking hate her.

>Because she has nothing interesting to say besides bland right wing talking points.
Her job is not to come up with new political theory, her job is to create propaganda
>But because she has a vagina (dick) Sup Forums idolizes her
Not really, Sup Forums actually has unnecessary hostility towards her because of the vagina

Contributing to laughing at you?

No worries man.

>the majority of us fucking hate her.
That's not true either.

There is only one thing I hate about Lauren Southern: There is only one of her.

Fuck off
sage

wow getting really desperate with that attention whoring, lauren

Fuck off

> "I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me."- Lauren Southernstine
youtube.com/watch?v=yvorW_zrry0

I don't donate to her per say, I just made her an authorized user on my AmEx. She uses the full limit I gave her each month but that's ok because she is fighting for us.

wait what the fuck did she even do?

how is it... all the time.... round the clock... why?

Weev really doesn't have a clue what he is talking about in that video, he just picks and chooses things that fits his preconceived narrative like a typical disingenuous little shit. Really sad to see high IQ people act this stupid. Lauren was very political at college already before she ever met Ezra Levant. And cosplay was never a source of income for her, it was just a hobby.

i don't hate
that ass

What ass?

she brings in the normies
thats why you shills keep posting these threads
its never gonna work, just quit now and save yourself the hassle

Nobody on Sup Forums is stupid enough to give that coalburner money. Must be t_D keeping her up. She don't even look that good, why anybody so thirsty for her???

She aged like milk

shut the fuck up willing idiot

She looks like Pence in this picture

After learning she is a Jew, it's unbelievable that guys keep watching her.

Sup Forums idolizes her because of the right wing talking points, kikes hate her because of those talking points. Pathetic (((mgtow))) virgins hate her because she has a vagina

She's not jewish.

You know how you can tell Shareblue and /leftypol/ are threatened by young conservative "e-celebs"?

By the sheer number of smear threads they start about them

you just got btfo

Nah, she is an attractive young lady that is being used to bait normies to the cause. Her sister, too.

>that
>23
She looks at least 30 there

She has no ass, just admit it.

Every Lauren thread

[citation required]
$0.02

No share blue. I just wanted to lure the Finn out of the darkness.

Like clockwork. Go outside user. Stop obsessing over LS.

She did more for conservative cause at 23 then any of you faggots combined in your entire lifetimes. She goes to different events, been to Europe bunch of times, got her own jewtube chanel and educates people and confronts leftist scum. All you retards do is sperg on pol and give her shit because she’s not married at 23. If she gets a family going right now she won’t be able to do what she’s doing you tard wranglers.

Why would you ever hate on Lauren. Why can't we have nice things for a change

She doesn't give a damn for Canuckstan

she understands the white demographic issue especially in Europe

Cause shes a kike

If she wants to be a true rolemodel, she shall find a husband and have kids. Pretending to be conservative gains you nothing if you contribute to the degenracy of the west.

Don't care. Would fugg. Never heard her say anything shitty, and is about as clued up as essentially a normie can be. Plus she's endured several street attacks like a trooper, and whacked a boat into a people trafficker operation. She's seems pretty cool to me. Her sister is equally gorgeous too.

Lies.
She is in a long-term relationship and it is the man's job to propose marriage. What more is she supposed to do exactly?

>spend hours making high quality videos every day
>work two jobs and grind my videos out until 4am (drive to work at 6am)
>highly researched videos on race, philosophy, and high culture
>make no money from them, I gift them to the movement
>740 subs

>e-thot flicks on her webcam
>"haaaayyyy YouTube *holds up MAGA hat*, soo like, I'm a ethnonat now because mass immigration is bad, deyus vault!"
>"me and tradthot97 are doing a 4hr livestream where we, like, ramble (lol!!1) about makeup and YouTube demonetization"
>"plzzzz give me donations on my Hatreon!!1 thanks babz wuv you all xx"
>400,000 subs

She is 23. Maybe she hasn't find the right man? The quality of men today is just as low as the quality of women. If not worse.

she doesnt like muslims? Color me surprised. none of what you said excuses the fact shes a kike.

When are people going to realise that all this bitch does is create diversions and gives mislead talking points? He job is to soften our movement with her lolbertarian shit. Unless she puts on a Stahlhelm, wears a Hakenkreuzflagge flag as a cape, does the roman salute and a goose walk while claiming ''Hitler did nothing wrong'', then she will always be a kike shill.

In fact, she better hurry, because we're going to bring this kike thot down

>waaaahhh the world isn't fair

You don't sound very right-wing to me.

No, that's just her product. She is living the life, getting paid to travel around the world

>Unless she puts on a Stahlhelm, wears a Hakenkreuzflagge flag as a cape, does the roman salute and a goose walk while claiming ''Hitler did nothing wrong'', then she will always be a kike shill.

Great satire.

if you make terrible content, but have a vagina, you will get subs from thirsty mutts like in thsi pic

Fair enough. Didn't realise she was so young, she looks and acts so much older. So she still has some time left, but yeah marrying in the early 20s would be ideal if you want to have more cildren than 1-2.

She could've made much more money in mainstream conservatism.

She's a jew and coal burning whore

How else is someone supposed to promote ideas full time and actually get somewhere without making them a product? That's how the capitalist economy works jack ass. Everything is a product to be sold and consumed.

Well Lauren's content is not "terrible" but that aside, it still just sounds like you're whining like a bitch about the fact that inequality exists.

Inequality is what conservatism and right-wing thought is based on nigger.

She wrote a book about how islam is fucking up the West m8? She also helped prove that NGOs were trafficking niggers over from Africa by ramming a muthafucking boat into theirs.

She doesn't look Jewish, but you can never tell with some of them. Whatever, would still definietly fugg.

Why do you lie?

Why is everyone so fuggin' salty about Lauren? She has done nothing wrong.

It seems like some people really don't want women to be trad. Man up, incels.

yes inequality is not a good in itself, I wouldn't want to live in a dictatorship of the disabled, where only those with an extra chromosome were allowed to vote, simply because that society would be "unequal". These tradthots should close the computer, our movement needs substance, not begging e-thots with no original ideas.

kek

would smash so hard. i'd keep her pregnant for ten years straight. she can also use her money to buy us a house somewhere in bulgaria where i can raise chickens and grow tomatoes

Yeah? And? Do what the guy behind Poppy did and front your stuff with a hot chick m8. He was doing that weird, studied surrealism for ages to no appeal until he slapped Poppy up there to speak for him.

>not begging e-thots with no original ideas.

Why the FUCK would anyone who is trying to spread digestible messages on youtube need to have "original" political ideas? I'm so sick of hearing this shit. I'm fucking glad you don't have any subs because you sound retarded and completely clueless about how politics works.

good answers

if she is in a long-term relationship and he has not proposed then he wont and she should move on.

>29 years old
>Not married, no kids

I thought she was trad, or was it just a giant LARP?

Why does someone being Jewish matter?
Does having 1/64th Jewish blood suddenly make someone evil or bad? Take your pills lunatic.

still qt and wouldn't mind waking up next to even with the filter. 5.5/10

Fuck off you mongrel you're defending a fucking subversive kike for the 1000th time, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>whore
>roastie
>coal burner
>kike
>controlled opposition

You support these things you.

because she's an airhead, and spreads disinfo by being ignorant of most things.

she doesn't deserve hate!

>"WHITE WOMYN SHOULD SETTLE DOWN"
>"BRING BACK TRADITIONAL FAMILIES AND STAY AT HOME WOMYN"
>"WHITE WOMYN NEED TO HAVE MUCHOS CHILDREN WHILE THEY'RE IN THEIR PRIME"

>lauren is in her prime yet has no children, isn't married, is probably fucking a nigger

TOP KEK
MIDDLE JEJ
BOTTOM ROR

>She wrote a book
A book that was extremely cringy and super short.

Life isn't fair. Cry baby.

>tradthot97
you know of one of these whores that was born in 97? can you link her?

She's not even jewish, don't give an inch to these liars even if you don't think it's important.

Every time you repeat these lies you make the people who hate her look more unhinged and more like shills. Thank you.

good point.
It is hard for me to tell if she's genuine.

Anyone who still shill for this subversive kike is a CivNat shitskin mongrel le 56%er

>Can we stop donating to her
Nobody donates to this CIAnigger or the tire slasher.

Like what?

This. I think she's smart and has good principles. Even if you think she just parrots everything Sup Forums says, how do you get so triggered as to make a thread about it every day of the week?

Has to be shills trying to get us to turn on her.

A majority don't give a fuck about her and ignore her threads because there are tons of more important things to talk about than some girl?

>A jewish woman does more for conversatism, nationalism and the white race than the majority of white men does.

Really makes me think

This girl was born in 97 or 98

youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

Not a whore though

Majority of people ignore Pagan threads too. Majority of people ignore a lot of topics.

Lauren is pure and based

there I said it

The t_D takeover is real, I thought it was just a meme..

YouTube whores are still whores

She is not jewish:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

You can't just change the meaning of words like that bud.

Lauren Jewhern is exploiting the young white male demographic by spouting shit you fucking neckbeards want to hear. She claims to have these conservative views yet stands by NONE of them.
Why does she not have any kids?
Why has she still not settled down?
Why are all of you so fucking retarded?
But nevermind me, go donate to her patreon.

>Why do we a leaf Jewess?
Hello plebbit