What's the Sup Forums equivalent of BoJack Horseman?

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of BoJack Horseman?

>adult-oriented
>absurd comedy that is sometimes really grim and other times just silly
>slice-of-life angle set in an alternate version of the real world where many things are the same but there's some single fundamental difference
>really sad story, but sometimes has really beautiful, sweet, even happy moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D06lAq3tkOA
youtube.com/watch?v=9AXMV7h1_EI
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0316243167/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7JFN673NGFWASDHDAK76
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Centaur's Worries

kill yourself

Never heard of that one. What studio is it from?

I just checked what it is and my god those snakes looks so much cuter than those generic Lamias from Monster Musume.

back to redd*t and never come back.

Humanity Has Declined is the first thing I could think of, but with a lot less of a depressing protagonist.

BoJack Horseman

hunter x hunter

Bojack's gr8, m8.

Boku No Pico is quite truly the pinnacle of Japanese Animation. After watching quite a few drama and "deep" anime series, I thought it was quite experienced in the field of deep anime, but nothing could of prepared my for this. The story follows our hero, Tamotsu and his un-flawed, pure relationship with the androgynous boy "Pico".

By the time I had finished the series, I was in tears, my mind was all over the place and I was truly doubting my own existence. The love in this series was so pure, it made me doubt if I had ever even felt love at all. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. Please, if you are feel like killing yourself or are just generally unhappy with your life, watch this anime. It's truly life changing. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. This show well and truly changed my life. A must watch for all ages. I don't see why this anime is not at the near top. The caliber and scope of the show is captivating and engaging that should be at the top 20, it needs more recognition! Have you ever experienced a love so pure, you're not sure if you've ever loved at all?

That my friend, is what this riveting story is about. Gripping plot, lovable characters, much boners Brilliant characterization, just enough action to keep you on the edge of your seat without becoming tedious, and an actually satisfying plot. I can't really think of any complaints. Most people haven't heard of it, though, because it was done as an artistic project instead of a cash cow to be milked, like most other animes. The absolute most inspiring anime I've had the pleasure of viewing. Truly a modern masterpiece. The love, the action, the mystery, the drama- I don't say this about many things, but Boku no Pico rivals Shakespeare in terms of complex characters. No one can call themselves a true anime fan without having seen this first.

10/10

Osomatsu-san. Surreal setting and situations. The general theme of the series overall is the absurdity and futility of trying to change yourself or your life.

Takes a little while for that to become apparent, though.

Inferno Cop

>redditjack redditman
>Sup Forums related

Fuck off

He's looking for an Sup Forums-related equivalent, jackoff.

this is somewhat of a meme thread

try out
welcome to the NHK

also dubs

and OP GET OUT

>The general theme of the series overall is the absurdity and futility of trying to change yourself or your life.
In Bojack Horseman, other people change their lives. BoJack doesn't (or at least hasn't so far) because he's so damaged he's afraid to really try. I don't think that's the same as saying trying to improve yourself or your life is futile.
Looking for an anime with similar tone/themes. Most of the anime I'm aware of is pretty straightforward story-driven stuff.

Looks to me like he's bringing up a meta discussion about reddit

kill yourself

I can't stand will arnet or bojacks artstyle, does it get any better after episode 1?

>does it get any better after episode 1?
Episode 1 is awful. Episode 2 is funnier. By episode 4 or 5 you get into the really human (yes, I know he's a horse) side of things, about how damaged most of us are, how hard it is to change things, and so on. It's pretty gut-wrenching at times.

Here, have one of the saddest moments in the show so far:

youtube.com/watch?v=D06lAq3tkOA

Shin Chan is like the Sup Forums Simpsons. That's as close as I know of, though.

fuck you

I still can't stand anthromorphic shit tho

its literally too gay.

I'm so glad anime doesn't pander to furries

It's not a one-to-one match, but it's the closest I've seen. The characters outside the sextuplets seem to be getting along with life just fine, but those six are unable to move forward because they're codependent and because it's much easier to not try at all.

THIS IS A THINLY VEILED REC THREAD
REPORT, HIDE, AND MOVE ON

Yes watamote like bojack horseman

family guy

Perhaps you may like this

youtube.com/watch?v=9AXMV7h1_EI

Here op go pick pick up watamote your gonna really enjoy.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0316243167/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7JFN673NGFWASDHDAK76

Fuck off.

>THINLY VEILED
About as thin as my waistline.

Recommendation threads are against the rules.

And Bojack Horseman is shit, you have terrible taste.