UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S

But I'm a funny man! It was all in good fun, a joke!

t. ex-senator

How brave, after seven years of coping with such trauma she came up to the public to notify us of a single butt grab? Truly a revolutionary hero of the feminist movement.

What is it with kikes and being so ugly they can't land a woman? Why not just buy a hooker with all of their Jew gold?

At this point, I'm just like, "wow, big deal..." Unless there's like, video or audio of rape, I don't care about Franken anymore. I'd like to see other big names accused and stuff. It's like, "on to the next one."

Oh look a victim shaming slav

Ok, fuck this guy, but this has to stop. Women have power over every man's life now, simply by acussing them? Fuck that. I know he's a filthy kike, but I'm not siding with the bitch

Kike lover!

Yeah, I mean it's not like we have a photo of Franken groping a sleeping woman's breasts.

Lol

Yeah man we need to have an "investigation" about these allegations.
Roy Moore, on the other hand, belongs in prison for pedophilia.

[Am I doing this right]

>slav
>Hungary
what? if anything, they are mongols

I don't know about that. See, with Kiken, there's a photograph. With Moore, there's some cunt's story from 40 years ago.

I was joking, being a leftist if you will

bump

He's not even touching her

Why is she coming out to tell CNN now?

so if a woman flirts with you and you understandably respond by grabbing her ass, you are a rapist? how are you supposed to make moves anymore

just start with the rape as your opening move

Yeah but hes not a republican so they need him to stay on to fight rapey republicans or something

that rapist needs to hang!

They believe they are masters over all shiksa whores

His groping was in retaliation for her refusing to kiss him onstage because he slipped her tounge in rehearsal. He is a sick fuck.

Pictures are moments frozen in time user. They aren't videos which show you the moment before or after. That I have to explain this to you is very disappointing indeed

It's the old double standard between men and women. I've been groped by women and IDGAF.

This whole sexual harassment thing needs to be reined in. It's going to turn into a witch hunt, which is bad, because there is some actual sick shit that goes on, and false accusations will distract from that. Franken joked about groping some chick in a vest where you wouldn't feel shit? He grabbed some chick's ass once? BFD. I want the pedos heads on pikes. This little stuff is just a distraction.

Keep up the pressure. We'll beat them at their own game.

I agree. Why do women have so much power. Why is a butt grab now considered career ending

No. Hungarians are genetically about 94-98% slavic. Histtorical interbreeding.

I CALL ON MITCH MCCONNEL TO DISAVOW AL FRANKEN AND EXPEL HIM FROM THE SENATE NOW

Fucking shills

>the first 5 didn't work?
>WELL FIND ANOTHER ONE GOD DAMNIT
t. liberal democrats