ITT: women that do more for defending our freedoms than vast majority of Sup Forums

ITT: women that do more for defending our freedoms than vast majority of Sup Forums

i'll start with Sparkle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPcn33-pGhk
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty slide thread, fuck off

>"""defence""" force

don't you mean OFFENSE force? fuck you imperialists are shit-tier.

killing people from far away? why isn't hillary on this list

If we call it anything but defense we won't get DAT FUNDIN

speak like a jew to get paid.

sell outs.

Freedom isn't free,
We must bomb the Afghani.
Otherwise the Ruskis will
Control our lives.

>kills people she will never look in the eye from the comfort of a nice office chair
>Is creating more terrorists from drone strikes

>Stop being such a whiny man other army guys

can't even afford a proper ashtray so he puts cig butts in a mason jar like some kind of Santeria ritual

also using outdoor table inside like some kind of animal

>kills arabs for Israel
>defends US freedom
pick one

>can't afford proper ashtray
>can afford state of the art bong
>can afford state of the art phablet

are you insane?

>standard bong
>shitty phablet
>outdoor tables inside
>Cartoons on phablet cause he can't afford cable

Am I supposed to be impressed by some bitch that gets paid to play videogames?

Why did they need to put the "whiny boys" part?

Every 12 year old kid could kill people with a drone, just saying

to describe Sup Forums

we are in open war with you now, do you really not see that?

>our freedoms
you misspelled Israel

>killing for Israeli interests
>defending freedom
Pick one meme flag fag

>killing brown people is OK when a woman does it
those drones are flown by teams of two

>over 905 of drone strike victims are non-targeted collaterals

What a fucking hero.

subverting people through memetic warfare is more important than playing with an RC plane

I hope that's a fake headline.
It's probably not.
I feel the rage boiling again.

We need to remove women from the work force.

suuuuure

>over 905 of drone strike
Fuck, typo.
>over 95% of drone strike victims

What's that article about anyway?

virtue signalling

Wow, women can control an RC plane to murder mudslimes for Israel now. Isn’t the 21st century great?

youtube.com/watch?v=yPcn33-pGhk

>glorifying 3rd world interventionism and needless drone-strikes to further neoliberal agenda is a good thing

Are you shills even trying?

No terrorist attacked the playground that day.

>texting on her phone all day
>calls out 10 days out of the month because she's on her period/sick
>comes in about an hour late
>takes a 2 hour lunch break
>doesn't actually kill anyone

Diversity hires everyone. It doesn't matter what field their in they are only there to fill a quota

>we are in open war with you now, do you really not see that?

Welcome. You are here forever.

is Sup Forums actually attacking a woman who kills mudslimes with an rc drone ITT?
I've been off Sup Forums for a few months
is this what nu-Sup Forums is like?

Good to see not that many nu-Sup Forums (i.e. redditors from The_Shabbos) faggots ITT. Good to see some posters are still around who see through the bullshit and realize this is a pure propaganda piece supporting America's aggressive militarism and drone strikes against civilians.

Friendly reminder that when the Orangenigger-in-Chief bombed Syria, liberal media were climbing over each other to suck his cock. MSNBC anchors said the missiles being launched looked "beautiful". CNN said that Trump "became the president" after the strike. The Washington Post (friendly reminder: they are owned by Jeff Bezos who signed a $600 million deal with the CIA - this is public knowledge) praised Trump for being "sincere" about his concern for Syria after the strike. It's fucking disgusting.

No, this is old Sup Forums seeing through propaganda. nu-Sup Forums would be praising her.

>a strong, empowered woman doing more to protect democracy and freedom than the entire shitload of misogynistic larping wanna-be nazi poltards

/pol btfo yet again by a brave woman in uniform.

I can imagine how amused she would have been, had she read your pathetic incel posts itt.

>yeah boi, sure, tell me more about that patriarchy and all women being degenerate, while i'm sending a couple of my baby missiles up your incel asshole

>s-sorry ma'am, i-i was just joking, i-it was just sati.. OH NO, PLEAS

>Sup Forums have changed, hurr!
Sup Forums have never supported the same interventionism that effectively flood Europe with refugees. Anyone who says otherwise should fuck off back to where they usually shill.

>incel
Whatever you say mental midget

you guys are sad. I wish I got paid for shitposting.

>w-w-we shouldn't do anything to u-upset the m-muslims or else they might invade us and rape our w-women
you're fucking pathetic mate

>killing terrorists creates more of them

Malala is that you?

CLOSE
YOUR
FUCKING
BORDERS
ASSHOLE

we shouldn't. shitskins should fuck off where they belong and we ought to leave them be.

wtf, i love drones now

they belong nowhere, all of their land is stolen christian land they took by massacring, invading and raping the local populace
they deserve a nice cozy little spot at the bottom of the atlantic ocean

Oh yeah? Well how many children has she blown up? I bet the ladies back home have aborted more though. SCOREBOARD BITCH

I don't give a shit about christ. That sandy boot has always been populated by arabs and semites, let them have it and let them wallow in their own barbaric misery.
Europe is our land and they have no business being here, period.

nice try though.

>Sup Forums spends an entire year laughing at justin fagdeau quote "if you kill your enemies, they win"
>nu/pol/ actually unironically believes in this philosophy

This board needs a cleansing

a pony princess bombs enemies of america

She's a little late to that party
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk

>hurr durr Sup Forums's purpose is to incite racial violence and further divide the goyim while the jews laugh
you will hang, lampshade

I want revenge for all the shit the rapefugees did in europe, for the centuries spain, sicily, south italy, greece, the balkans and portugal spent under muslim rule
But then again you're a pathetic croatian cuck and for centuries your women were being raped by filthy turks, it's only fitting you would have a pacifist faggot mindset

I bet my left nut that this woman doesn't even exist. The UAV pilots in the military are very secretive. I went to an airshow a couple years back and they had every identifier on the drone covered up and pilots didn't even have their names on their uniforms like ever everything else. There's no way they'd let this woman get interviewed for a YASS QUEEN clickbait article. If she did it herself without permission, she probably won't be flying drones anymore.

Drone Operators deserve rope, just like the ragheads they face.

Does that drone make sandwiches in my kitchen?

>placed in a job any retard can do
>placed there because there's no way she could be in any position that requires skill, no chance of ever meeting requirements for front line
>sitting at a desk in complete safety
>doesn't care that she's bombing villages full of children because her puny brain can't process that what she's doing on her computer has real world consequences
>still not as effective or efficient as her male co-workers
>would never have the job if there weren't requirements to hire a percentage of retards

>berate drone strikes 24/7
>WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>(((powerful))) and (((empowered))) womyn gets a drone operator job
>praise it with clickbait headlines

FUCKIN
JEJ

>WE ARE ALL ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE
>NO RACISM ALLOWED

>>>/oven/

Literally advocating a crusade.... How did the last one go, 2003... "Mission accomplished" . Muh Ubermensch much?

>falling for the most obvious propaganda for the military-industrial complex

Bump this slide thread

>sparkle
Who's boot?

Finally, a position womens low athletic, low empathetic, low risk natures are suited for.

Good. She can start with purging all the fucking retarded democrats in our nation. There is nothing whiner than that.

Shit thread much like the contents of your cranial cavity. Go shill somewhere else.

>sparkle
probably some tranny faggot

>killing 10 people via drone strike 9 of who have nothing to do with the single target you're after creates more terroristd
ftfy

until she turns the drone on Langley, VA and takes out the real enemies...she is just an Israel mercenary

Killing your enemies and killing for your enemies are two different things. Didn't expect a shabbos goy to understand this tho.

Cool. She can sit on my face while she kills mudshits.

>i have a massive chip on my shoulder by being too cowardly to serve my country, but if i call them welfare queens or servants to israel maybe i'll feel better about myself...

Underrated.

>when some lowlife amry lemming behind a computer screen bombs some innocent ragheads from a drone
UHG FUCKING IMPERIALIST MILITARY NATION RUINED THE WORLD MUH MILITARISTIC OPRESHOUN MUH INNOCENT MUSLIMS
>when a pair of tits do the exact same thing
>Oh she's empowered by sitting behind a screen & killing those evil terrorist & she's totally badass! Yeah fuck men kill those pig! >SLLLLLAAAAYYY QUEEEEENNNN

>t. poorfag
Flag checks out

That's pretty depressing honestly, like how long can you do that for before realizing your life is wasting away and you're not doing shit

>tfw in the future you'll be killed by a drone for political crimes against the US of mulatto LGTBQSZ v 2.0

>be woman
>all your achievements are an achievement for your gender, not yourself

Lol what a cucked existence

Well you cant exactly go around asking corpses if they were the target.

Plenty of men have suffered PTSD from remote controlling drones, yet she thinks it's "cool"?

All this proves is that women are psychopaths.

>Operating a drone
Wow so brave.
War is so shit now.