Why aren't you donating blood?

Why aren't you donating blood?

What the fuck?! It's like you WANT overpopulation.

because it's mine.

It's my blood. I do what I want with it.

I don't want to contribute to the continued existence of black people who would need my blood when they get shot.

for fear the testing, fucked too many prostitutes

/thread

Because the American Red Cross profits from it. They sell it to hospitals for up to $600 a pint.
So my reason is greed. Their greed is preventing me from donating blood that could save someone's life.

This
and this. But seriously, tell me a good reason why i should, i doubt you have an actual argument.

This. Sadly though, you guys are routinely killed by surgeons when they want to harvest your organs. They also pushed the "lol u don't need em when ur dead m8" meme except organs can only be taken from a live donor, not a cadaver, so you're killed for your organs.

I do give because it is one of the few things I can do to help others.

because they won't buy it from us, simple as that

people dying every day could be saved by legalizing the sale of blood

uhh that's not politically correct user those patients died of pulmonary edema

I like to fuck that boipussi

and blood would be cheaper, no $600 a pint bullshit as a previous poster mentioned

supply would explode, it might even become a terrible way to earn income (but i only care about saved lives)

tried once, they told me my blood is "no good". couldn't even get a clear explanation from them.

Kehehehe. My mistake Dr.Rosenburg. Now, where can I sign to donate my organs?

Because I have cancer and there was this one fucked up surgery... so me donating blood might give someone else cancer.

What surprises me is how come they have not found a way to make blood in a lab! To many Gender Study graduates, not enough Genetic Engineers and Micro Biologists.

I don't want other people to take my stuff. Smoker and drinker as well, so vampire jews can piss off.

It's not so simple. Black people have blood with more iron.

this
also our """free""" health service refuses to get my bloodwork done because i seem like an healthy guy in his mid 20s so i sure as fuck wont give them my blood for free

>she asks for your blood
What do?

Those experiments are kinda against the current rules.

blood substitutes exist but they're not quite MGS tier yet

my blood is to high test.

Cause I'm fucking 5'5" and 115 pounds. Donating blood should be mandatory for the tall/fat.

I'm to busy spamming lefty twitter with #mounttrumpmore

It's okay you're already on our registry, step right through.

>yes come donate blood for the children goy!
>Turns around and sells my blood for $6000/liter to some poor dying fuck

No thank you.

Because its mine

Cause its mine.

because I take lotsa painkillers
too bad, as I'm O+

this

we're full

you can crash on hall though....

This is the only one I'd give blood to

>Capitalism solves everything! xDD

until you have crackheads donating for money and because they batch test blood tons of it will be wasted when they find out that someone in pool 5 had AIDS. Aids in early stages cannot be detected anyway even if they didn't batch test.

>Antibody and antigen tests are done on individual donor samples while nucleic acid testing (NAT) is primarily done on pools of six samples.5, 6 The multiplex assay used for NAT enables the simultaneous detection of HIV RNA, hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA and hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA. West Nile Virus (WNV) RNA testing is also done in pools of six samples. However, to enhance sensitivity, single unit WNV NAT may be used in selected geographic areas during outbreaks of WNV.

They don't pay because it would attract too many undesirables.

I get a lot of flak for not being an organ donor, since it's a big noticeable blank spot on driver's license. I just say it's a religious thing these days. It's literally the only response that doesn't make you muh tinfoil or muh selfish to normies

What if she promises to be gentle?

so your point is that we can't test donated blood for diseases well?

it seems to me that you're arguing against transfusion entirely, Mr. Jehovah's Witness

I am in exchange for chocolates and candy bars

Fuck off vampires

Probably give some. If it was Flandre asking, I would give every drop.

No, my point is that to keep undesirables from donating we should not pay for blood

What if it was flandre asking for remilia?

because some kike would profit bigly from it

Sure!

Unresolved childhood phobia of having blood taken via needles. If they'd just cut me or punch me in the nose and have me bleed into a bucket, I'd be fine. I've lost a lot of blood through accidents and haven't gone into shock, but needles and tubes are horrendous. 30 year old man and I still have to look away when a doc jabs me or I get woozy. Donating a whole pint would probably have me throw up and then pass out.

One day I hope to overcome it and donate.

because they didn't even want it
seriously, those assholes were like
>what the fuck are you doing here
and then there was a problem with blood in my region, and i'm like eat shit faggots

same, I cringe at the thought of syringes

The blood drive is a pyramid scheme perpitrated by Dracula and his night slaves.

>Feeding the nosferajew

I hate needles

could be used to save a criminal or some other subhuman scum, I would gladly donate if there was some kind of "only use for car crash/other stuff that is not related to being fucking human garbage" but there isn't

I donate often for sick colleagues and their children or when friends need. About 2 to 3 times per year. Never as a charity, I always put down who I am donating for

because it's a fucking industry that milks willingly dumb people to sell THEIR BLOOD WITH PROFIT

Bc I don't trust them
If I knew it would be donated to save white people maybe I would, but we all know it goes to helping niggers stay alive

employ full time blood donors
create blood farm
or like
make synthetic blood with nano bots
WE BORG NOW

Don't want to give it to vampires desu

>tfw universal donor and don't donate

I've got AIDS

It is big business. Obtaining blood from prisoners and the desperate that is of questionable quality is a hugely profitable enterprise. California provides a large portion of blood and blood products....and they lowered the crime of KNOWINGLY infecting people with AIDS or other disease to a small fine.

These things make you go “hmmmm?”

because my blood is mine, bitch

make your own, fucking commie

I used to, by the gallon some years. Then I found out that they weren't even screening it for AIDS. And they were selling it. Fuck the Red Cross.

because i live in california and i have aids.

..oh wait, that reminds me, i need to go donate blood at the children's hospital.

When you donate blood do they tell you if you have any diseases?

same here bro, fuck those people, i'm sure my blood will be given to some niggers and other rapists , let them fucking die.

i wanted to go for some time now, been sick or had some other shit that prevented it though. should have a chance soon though.
i also thought about plasma donations, at least you get a little bit of money for it.

source? and is this in the us only?

saw a post once how by donating blood your putting pressure on your body to make more plasma which is a high energy effort

elderly elites use donated plasma to help stay healthy

no proof, but I like to believe it

are you mentally retarded ? at least Ebola-chan killed thousands of niggers, she can suck all of my blood anytime anywhere !

last time I went, they sticked a needle in my peepee

Why should I? It'll probably go to some dumb gang-banging nigger in Detroit.
Same goes for being an organ donor. I used to check that off when getting IDs in the past, but I no longer do after finding out about how a hospital's staff MUST harvest your organs while you're still alive (i.e. if you're on your deathbed, but have a chance of recovery, the hospital will deny you that chance in favor of intact organs).
I mean sure, there's a chance your blood or organs would go to a good, conservative white person, but the chances of it going to some worthless nigger, roastie, white liberal, or other degenerate is too damn high, so I'm not going to bother.

>Yes goyim donate your blood for free

Gays are not allowed to even in sweden

Because it's filled with drugs that kill my b cells.

Probs wouldn't do it anyway though

Because the Red Cross got phone number from room mate and -no shit- they call EVERY DAY M-Sat. I explained that we work nights and please stop calling at 10 am, they never gave up I blocked their number after 10 days of them refusing to stop calling. Fuck the Red Cross

Why not donate thrombocytes? About 60 bucks per donation and they pump most of your blood minus the blood platelets right back. Needles are quite large though and the citrate they use to keep your blood from coagluating inside the machine makes you piss like a racing horse afterwards...

She was breeding black at the time though. She's gonna suck you with a mouth full of nigger cum.

>be working
>faggot coworkers all taking days off to donate blood
>ask me "why u no gibs your precious bodily fluids???"
>Tell them I aint feeding no vampires unless they pay big zloty for my blood.

and I lived happily ever after, the en

I used to donate blood. Getting money from it stopped long ago, but I figured helping people, etc.
Your donated blood costs a patient hundreds of dollars a pint from the hospital charges, even if I'm giving it for free. Fuck that noise.

Why should i give my blood away for free? Fuck off blood jews

I donate to carter bloodcare out of civic duty, degenerates in this thread have no nationalist feeling of pride of supplying countrymen. Also bloods sold for 150 sheckels a pint to cover wages storage and equiptment.

Are you a vampire?
Checks flag...
You will not get my sweet blood Soros.

they sell your blood. never give away anything for free. see Ambrosia

Because our non profit red cross dumps it in a landfill if they don't get high enough price for it.

Because i don't want to share my superior rhesus negative blood

why is this shithole so infested by brainless and naive cattle?

if that's gonna kill me ; who cares ? if she can kill another bunch of niggers i'm all in , i can't do better myself so what's the problem ?

why save others when it feels like the world is trying to kill your spirit? i can't see 2 years into my fucking future

Because the medical industry rapes wallets and sells my blood for a fortune and I get nothing out of it. Not helping those assholes.

because our current state is our enemy and I wouldnt even pay taxes if I could avoid them.

no wonder if you unironically work for the saudis, pajeet

cuz it might end up in someones boner what are you gay?

>unresolved childhood trauma

holy shit man, did the bull stab you with HIV when he was done with your ma?

because gays aren't allowed to donate blood

Fuck. Makes total sense. I'm surprised I hadn't made the connection myself.
Well, there you go. Another Red Pill swallowed out of the blue.
Guess you don't always know you haven't taken them.

Cali just legalized high-potential AIDS blood donation. It's already a shitshow.
I'd just be wary of the gear at the collection outlets being infectious.

Oy vey, you should donate your mu- superior blood to the bank go- boy, you'd be well compensated with a pouch of shekels

So hopefully more illegals in critical condition die of losing it.

Because i'm swedish