Leaked audio from University disciplinary meeting for grad student who played J Peterson in class

Nuclear redpill for normies. Incident occurred at Wilfred Laurier University in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=4E5W0KxbehI

hooktube.com/watch?v=4E5W0KxbehI

>playing 3 minutes of a Jordan Peterson talk in class is like playing a Hitler speech
>Presenting ideas that might upset someone based on their gender is against the law

If you have any normie friends who don't understand that the SJW thing is actually a serious problem with real consequences for the way society is developing, this is probably one of the most clear cut redpills I can imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Laurier/status/931595360572715009
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7e1cjs/suppressing_ideas_stifling_free_speech_is_making/
wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-and-staff.html#communication
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cancer is spreading

YOU may have a point. Someone with a broad audience should play this audio and possibly have Peterson on as a guest.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that needs to get more exposure, but OP's video is really long and has a needlessly wordy introduction. It needs to be condensed

1) Who is Jordan Peterson,
2) What specifically did the student present in class
3) what ridiculous "punishment" is being done to students at universities

These three things form the core argument. It shouldn't take 15 minutes to get them across. More like 30-60 seconds at most.

>the absolute state of Laurier

It's the best clip I could find. You can skip the intro easily enough. The full audio of the meeting needs to be heard though, especially by normies who operate on feels.

Some Summary of the video, please.

People have been posting it on the Joe Rogan's subreddit but I don't know if it's gotten much traction there. He's had Peterson on and would absolutely spread this if he heard about it. Would be a very effective vector. If anyone has a twitter account, tweet him.

Just skip the intro. The context is all in the OP. Grad student played JP vid in class, got dragged in to disciplinary meeting because someone complained. Meeting goes as could be expected. Admins literally say that playing JP in class is like playing Hitler in class and is a violation of the law. Grad student cries, realizing the Marxist hell realm she has helped to create. The meeting goes to insane-land like 10 seconds into the audio. It's pretty straightforward.

this guy has such a soyboy voice
i hope this blows up and they lose their jobs

>Canada

*inhales*

So, upset trans-students is bad, but upseting conservative student is ok... hmmm

bump

tweet it bro

THAMKS OP

bump again because I'd like to win the culture war

JBP is a cuckservative faggot.

Irrelevant. Not about jp or whether any of his ideas are correct. About the fact that this could help you save someone you know from completely losing their soul to Marxism.

god damn kikes

OP, that was golden
Thank you

Worse than the worst gore thread.
They should be fired.

NP mang. I think I might actually save a friend with this vid. Hopefully it works for others as well.

Bump

I want to see this on the nightly news to show all the normies how evil the leftists are

What's your plan jew. Why are you doing this.

Tweet rogan. Or pewdiepie or something. Fastest way I reckon.

Bumpo and I'm signing off. SPREAD THIS, ANONS.

Bringing up Milo and Hitler like they are comparable, lol. This emotionally weak woman needs to toughen up or she will get steamrolled like this again. She folded and said I don't even agree with him and still had no effect.

Using the power of the state to silence someone is an act of tyranny.

check the catalog before you make a new thread you goblin

Check the time stamp before you show how reveal how retarded you are. This thread was first.

>before you show how reveal how retarded you are
looks like you're the retard. checkmate

Why is the faggot saying that Jordan Peterson DOXXED transfags?

He never did it, he never engaged on nothing extremist at all, what the hell is wrong with those people.

>oh shit I'm wrong and an idiot
>you typed wrong xDDDD

The most rage inducing part is the disclaimer he makes before saying that Redit talking point.
>I don't mean to sound like one of those 'everything is Hitler' folks, but...
It shows he's aware of the current state of debate on the matter and is intentionally trying to indoctrinate youth.

>Challenged
>Starts crying
Typical women

if she's gonna be /our gal/ we need to fins her instagram

fake it till you make it and assume the moral high ground every step of the way

Weasel phrasing:
> problematic
> teaching climate
> positionality
> unsafe learning environment
> transphobia, homophobia, biphobia (wait doesn't bi contradict the other genders?)
> legitimizing this as a valid perspective
> targeted behavior
> contrary to gender and sexual violence policy

"I don't see the problem. I remained neutral about the material."

"That IS the problem!"

>implying npc's give a shit about anything that matters

You can tell by the voice alone that there's a soyboy among them

NPC's care about feels. This audio has feels.

>white women aren't redp-

NA is so fucked it's unbelievable.
How have you come to......that?
What is the cultural background that let this to spread and become relevant.
Looking this from italy is like watching a dystopic movie

Obviously the faggots doing the tribunal are radicalized and using anything they can to push their thought control.

who gives a shit

in 20 years cash will be gone. all we be bought for credits on your account

and the account is gonna be controlled by a .gov agency

they are gonna put a chip in your head which is gonna tell them everything you do or even think about

i think that countries like North Korea or Cuba or USSR are some kind of social test to determine how much shit people could take

and it seems that people are willing to take all shit available. no questions asked

the testing is obviously done for a reason. why else allow such shit to go on? no reason whatsoever, especially considering the world power against anything in particular

it would sound naive but if THEY wanted, then the life on earth could be very nice. obvisouly with possible genocides but nice in the end

but what is going on is clearly not a journey to a nice place

what is going on is system being swiftly transfered to a state of total control of a person

for whatever reasons but in the next dozen of years of so, people will become so imprisonned and tamed and controlled that there will be no debate about anything

i think internet is really a temporary thing with one goal.. to distract the generation with social issue propaganda as well as liberal entertainment and then just push a button and the world will turn into a 100% hi-sec concentratiion camp, where everyone will be assigned a duty and a food and cloth ration and will be told to get the fuck out and do your duty

and if you resist, they'll put you in a hospital and cure your with electric shock

but that wouldn't happen coz you all will be given special happy pill like in that movie Equilibrium.

actually that's what it's gonna be like soon.. only without cool gun fights and all that bullshit

I hate nu-speak also

This shit is hard to listen to--really makes me angry to hear these weasel Jew faggots slime their way to thought control.

Sad!

twitter.com/Laurier/status/931595360572715009

That's how you beat facts in debate with feelings. You make the other person seem so morally wrong and bad that no one wants to believe anything they say anymore even if it's all based on lies, people are too distracting looking at the lies that they'll ignore the facts

Keep turning the screws, I say.

Let the pressure build until it boils over.

somebody needs to get this video to peterson right fucking now

>milo yiannopolous from...g-gamergate
fuck me I want to hurt this person

>valid perspective
This gets me
Implies there are invalid perspectives

The whole time they just want her to admit that she is transphobic and issue an apology. She cries because she knows they want her to admit to something that isn’t true so that they can claim a victory.

Its hard to listen to, really.

this

Literally the same as Hitler, maybe even worse

I go to this school. Funny how the actual interview was recorded down the street from the university at the Perimeter Institute.

WTH. Peterson is doxxing trannies and causing them to be threatened by death now?

Are the white supremacy posters the soy boy mentioned the “Its Okay to be White” ones?

In Canada this story is being reported across all media except CBC, our national broadcaster.

Jordan Peterson is a hate speech advocate that encourages harm through doxxing.

They want to eliminate anything that goes against their thought control and don't care of they lie or hurt to achieve it. The left are notoriously evil, user.

I've seen a few Its Okay to be White posters but I don't have much interaction with Communications department, which is probably the most SJW department.

I'm a political science grad student and I do TAing for economics and political science classes. I've talked about Milo and Alex Jones and other conservative figures at my tutorials and have only ever had one communist have a shit fit and storm out. I've never had any complaints before though. My department isn't very SJW though, they're more establishment democrat, one of my Profs still has a full sized Obama cardboard cutout in his office.

I do know the voice of that prof going off on him.

>I do know the voice of that prof going off on him.
DOX NOWWW

actually nah, that'll make things worse, won't it?

facebook com/WilfridLaurierUniversity/

be sure to give them a peace of your mind

could be one of two people, don't want to start a shitfest or give him ammunition. I'll be showing Jordan Peterson at my next tutorial though.

It’s clear the college administrators are not confident she violated policy, they hate that she allowed (((trigger word))) Jordan Peterson into her lecture.

The communist shaming apparatus requires that peterson be silenced completely in order for their feeble control system to work. She threatened that.

Rogan would probably have her on the show too, he's had a bunch of disgraced professors on

good lad
if we started doxing it would kind of prove their point, but I'm glad to hear you're gonna get JP in on this

Yeah, fucking unreal. It needs to be shared more widely, any ideas?

The college administrators sound like diversity hires, given how retarded they seem to be. The takeaway of recent events are colleges are businesses, not institutions of learning. Things will soon shift to results, not degrees.

maybe they think jp says "fucko" instead of "bucko"

Have a bump senpai

Yeah this fuckin asshole did a terrible job. I'll have to wait for other channels to be a billion times more concise and punchy to convince people (or even get them to watch)

Careful, this recent thing might embolden more people to file complaints on this sort of thing

The fucked up thing is that Peterson would've long ago been fired if not for tenure, which is legitimately seen by many as a big problem that holds back academia and contributes to the monopolistic nature of higher education

>might embolden more people to file complaints on this sort of thing
that's a good thing. even in leafland I'm sure most people are fairly normal and would be shocked at something like this from "esteemed academics". westerners might be brainwashed, but most aren't quite brainwiped.

Here's the guy in the video.

He said "I understand your positionality, but you have created a toxic climate..." I've never wanted to just maul another man to death with my bare hands.

(((Results))) will be forged. Already very common with these governance systems. They’re designed to fake data. Designed to.

By all accounts she is not even a conservative. Hell she may be a feminist and a liberal for all we know given that she said she disagrees with JBP. Even liberals on reddit are looking at this situation with disgust and the leftists won't even touch it because they know how bad it looks to the average normie.

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/7e1cjs/suppressing_ideas_stifling_free_speech_is_making/

Whats wrong with playing a Hitler speech? Canucks don't like history?

>realizing the Marxist hell realm she has helped to create.

That's why she should be burned. Kicked out of the University and publicly humiliated so badly that she'll never be able to buy another soy latte in town again.

We should not be defending her, we should be calling for her head.

>Sallah, I said NO camels! That's FIVE camels; can't you count?

haha monster.jpg is fitting
he just looks like a sexoffender or pedo
maybe just me

> Communications
I'd just like to reiterate that humanities is a cesspool where roasties and fags squabble with each other. This particular cesspool is also likely to be filled with people who want to shitpost on Twitter as their main occupation. I'll be rooting for this girl in her fight against the bureaucratic machine, but she had it coming when she selected this shitty profession. She thought she could troll people left and right and get away because of her vagina card, but she's been herself trolled.

Why don't college kids put in reports for communist speech? An action against heterophobic commies needs to be made.

eh, I get along great with my whole faculty. Have had dinner with half the profs. I've basically got tenure tier protection at this point.

Because Jews run the world, which is itself controlled by Satan. Earth is not our home, it's just a proving ground.

Had this not leaked out, she could have filed a false bias report and made up some shit about sexism.

Lol, unlikely. The department probably has an excellent track record in feminism and equality. Just click through the staff list. Every entry is priceless.
wlu.ca/academics/faculties/faculty-of-arts/faculty-and-staff.html#communication

Remember when bill-16 was passed just to protect trannies from literal discrimination and violence? hahahahahah

universities are no longer learning institutions, they are brainwashing and debt-slave factories

why would anyone want to pay for or go into debt just to be brainwashed and infantilized?

Nuke Canada.

>Ontario
>Canada

Pick one, this madness is only in Ontario and they were always retarded.

P.S. This audio makes me realize that Leafposters are genuine and brainwashed.

Lol these people. If it had been me in that room i would have had them in knots before eating them alive.

Sure you would bud