Christcuck hate threads...

Christcuck hate threads. These double digit IQ sand kike worshipping faggots are the worst posters on this board and just spam complete garbage. Especially if they're of the amerrimutt variety. These retards think prophecies and quotes from a book written before we understood anything about the world are facts and can be used to debate or discussions outside of discussing irrelevant religious dogma.

This is an atheist, deist, agnostic, and pagan board. The aforementioned are actually capable of having a conversation and listening to reason. Christcucks are so dumb they think they are smart. Christcucks need to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
pbs.org/newshour/nation/syrian-refugees-find-a-safe-haven-in-amish-country
pressherald.com/2017/07/07/in-amish-country-love-of-god-means-welcoming-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

Sure thing, rabbi.

Because OP is a mudslime

I wouldn't call a random person of a Christian faith subhuman, but retarded missionairs on Sup Forums are certainly brainless morons.

Daily reminder the only redpilled religion is Islam
>Hating Islam is kike psyops to conquer and divide
>Muslims are redpilled on the JQ

Guess who the biggest enablers of Jews are?

>cuck worshipping a kike on a stick calling others kikes
Truly the intellect of a christcuck.

show your flag rabbi

Maybe I'm just based as fuck?

Revelation 2 and 3.

Don't mind us Christians, we just have 66% of all Nobel Prizes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] As of 2017 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

Tell me, does it hurt you that the One True God chose to incarnate as a Jew?

>This is an atheist, deist, agnostic, and pagan board
The only things respectable in that list are deists and agnostics. Fedoras and snownigger pagan larpers are worst than Christians.

true

>you’re not white unless you pray to THIS
silly stormweenies!

Do they pay you in shekels to shill on here or bagels?

Nearly everyone identifies as a Christian in the west, since it's the dominant religion. Now give me some data on how many them were ACTUAL Christians, not just in name only, but also tools claims in the bible seriously. It's convienient how loose christcucks are with claiming who is or isn't a Christian. If it benefits your narrative, you claim them. If it doesn't, you don't.

Except Rome was a world power, before Christianity.

>but also take claims in the bible seriously.*

>150196647
Julius and Augustus Caesar gave Jews relgious freedom

heh, christians are so dumb, unlike us they cant hold a possible argument, now you GOY, need to laugh at these christcucks so we the chosen- i mean we rational people can finally live in peace from these evil christcucks!

>christians are so dumb
Most are Africans or Latin Americans so yes this is actually the case.

>cant hold a possible argument, now you GOY, need to laugh at these christcucks so we the chose
Your entire post is a non-argument.

>i mean we rational people can finally live in peace from these evil christcucks!
Christians in the western world are the biggest enablers of Jews and Israel. Go ahead and post a quote of someone from 100 or 1000 years ago because that's totally relevant to today's world.

pbs.org/newshour/nation/syrian-refugees-find-a-safe-haven-in-amish-country

pressherald.com/2017/07/07/in-amish-country-love-of-god-means-welcoming-refugees/

BASED AMISH

>Christcuck hate threads.

And this is why no one likes an atheist.

Your low level intelegence shines through in this. For your family please read a book. Any book

D&C, while I will not anounce whether or not I will sage this thread, you should.

I know christianity preaches constructs similar to com., but I see no gain in shilling against christians.
There are more imporant atrgets.
We need to start making lists of the media and then come to expose unsavoury parts of their life to ruin careers like the left does.

>same debunked (((depiction))) of Jesus Christ gets posted again

Jews at it again!

Augustus did the opposite. He made it legal to steal from Jews.
Romans hated the Jews

Coincidence? Not at all.

pol is now b2

Niggers will bump this slide thread. Count the nigger replies (which will be all of them) after this post.

100% pure aryan genes
Not a single drop of nigger blood

Fuck off kike