GET IN HERE FAGGOTS - ITS HABBENING!!!!!!!

U.S. FLEET STATIONED AT HAWAII ATTACKED - REPORTS SAY ITS THE JAPANESE

nuke if true

By Tex’s spurs, we gon git dem nips!

70 years late homo

joke on you, they are chinese from islands

Oversized if official

guys there are spitfires flying over my house.... is it happening?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

FAKE NEWS

THEY HIDING THE FACT THAT ROOSEVELT IS GRAVELY ILL

IMPERIAL JAPAN IS A US ALLY AND THE US SHOULD ACCEPT MORE IMMIGRANTS

HOLY SHIT - IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
20 alleged polish insurgents are said to have crossed the German border at Gleiwitz and currently occupy a local radio station. German police units have been deployed to take back the radio station 5 minutes ago at 5:45 AM.

Guys the nazi's have invaded my village

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

MAN SEEN FLEEING FROM SCENE

Hurry up goys, this means we have to liberate the Philippines. Don't ask questions!

Well Justin, looks like the election support you got from the muslim crowd is soon to end

Wtf, just came from a northern road and it was filled with frozen & killed russians!

big deal africa is a mess and we're getting bombed

HE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Just how strong are the Japanese these days? They seem to be wanting that old empire back

big if huge

No no NOOOOO!
Now we're going to be forced to defeat Germany!
The implications for the world could be devastating......

Sources say that Germany is behind the attacks, y'all goyim might want to retaliate.

Calm down, Tripartite Pact is purely defensive.

We shouldnt have embargoed them, but they also should have taken Pearl Harbor and fucked up by not taking it

LISTEN I AM FROM FUTURE PLEASE LISTEN PEOPLE OF USA. DO NOT ATTACK GERMANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WERE YOU HELP DESTROY GERMANY.

in these trying times it's important to NOT blame the japanese for the actions of a few crazies. this kind of rhetoric only radicalizes more of them against us
#notallnips

Too late. Hitler declared war on USA. :^)

Someone needs to check up on John McC and his med levels.

YOU SEE I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN PAL

WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS EMBARGOES THE JAPS AND DOES NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE

False flag
It's these Jews

A colourized photograph of the perpetrator has been released. Suspect's name is given as Samueru Haido

I dindu nuffin.

Also, we're doing some pretty sweet medical research you guys will want in four years. Just a heads up. Don't worry, no humans were harmed.

Where the fuck are all those heinkel he-111's going to ?