Why do girls always grope other girls in anime/manga?

Why do girls always grope other girls in anime/manga?

So people watch it.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Oh wait I think I think I got that backwards.

Because japan is obsessed with breasts but only girls can get away with doing it on purpose.

Ai love I-chan

I actually thought that was a guy groping her when I first saw the picture.

Why do big boobs look so much hotter in school uniforms?

What I want to know is, do girls tend to grope eachother more often in Japan. Like is it a cultural thing there that it is ok?

Besides that, it's probably done in anime because if they have a guy do it it is borderline rape and not ok. If another girl does it, then it is just cute so it is ok.

That one guy from Girls Bravo was groping women left and right but they always beat his ass.

>See? I can grope them without getting arrested!
So wicked yet so righteous.

The same reason big boobs look better in a dress or a sweater. By trying not to be sexual, it becomes more arousing.

You can tell it's a girl because guys rarely ever do smug faces

Oh you are right about sweater. It's one of my favorite items put with big boobs. So good.

>sweater puppies
Heck yeah!

My friends and I did it all the time growing up until probably the end of high school and we weren't weebs. When I worked with Japanese girls they would poke my white piggu butt and comment on my body all the time like girls in anime do ("bong-kyu-bong!") So I think it's obviously exaggerated in anime but they do do it.

>doesn't do this to their friends

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Kind of this My friends were all about boob-groping too, the white girl was the most frequent offender but the asians bitched more about size differences. Hell the white girl even bit when she was drunk.

I dunno what kind of place you worked at though, none of my Japanese coworkers ever touched my butt ;_;.

Hey, do you live in or around London and want to hang out?

I think it's partly that you get the titilation of groping, without having to see characters you're attracted to molested by other men. Girls doing it seems less threatening, somehow

Or more likely its just that girl on girl action is a major fetish for men.

>he didn't caress his bros' muscles or towel whip his bros' asses

which metropolitan city?

It's a convenient method for absorbing mana to promote their own growth.

male manga authors can't write females interacting with other females very well

Girl do that in real life to.

Because they're referencing Jojo.

I grope my friends dick all the time.

It isn't gay as long as the balls don't touch.

is a boy.

Because it's nice watching girls get groped, but if a guy does it then it's sexual assault whereas if a girl does it it's a cute joke.

>not blowing them instead
faggot.

It's okay for women to do mildly gay/stupid shit to each other because they have an ass–backward, societal regard that causes a double standard (and also because they're fucking stupid).

Men, for the longest time, have been told and taught that they should protect women, since biology decided that they should be weak, brainless apes with no agency. A ruff sexual advancement on a woman by a man could be seen as predatory or exploitative even in jest.
Since women doesn't have this regard placed upon then, they can do stupid shit and it'll be seen as cute.

Also, men doing gay shit to each other is stigmatized infinitely more than women to each other because most people find it "cute" when girls play with each other.

Let's be honest here: no heterosexual teenage male is really "just joking" if he grabs a girl's boobs.

I need to learn from the master, please tell me how to do it.

The obvious reasons are probably fanservice or humour.

Beats me if 3D girls do it too but I do know a girl that develops em way before the others often gets bullied. So they do seem to have some sort fixation on them.

Same reason why boys always grope other boys in anime/manga I guess.

Nah girls think girls who do shit like that are weird they just tolerate it while it's happening and bitch about them later

A dense harem MC that doesn't know what boobs are might do that.

Dunno what that other guy is on about but straight girls can do lewd things to other girls without anyone thinking anything of it.

Unless said MC was raised in the jungle by wild animals that situation never happens.

And is named Goku.

in japan? That shit happens everywhere. You might want to study women. They are always checking/touching eachothers boobs.

This series any good? I'm liking the look of that tittychick.

Short episodes, why not

There is content on panda too which is where all the anime content comes from, not much story just pictures

Except for the seiren girls. I want to go to seiren.

Because Japan likes tiddies.

TITilation lmao

Nah but I like it when the male MC does it because I self insert as the MC.

to what?

>"i'm a girl by the way" blogging thread

All girls do that

me and my bros used to grope and molest each other all the time, it's just like physical banter m8

>Why do girls always grope other girls in anime/manga?

It's better than being known for ass eating.

Because they can.

>When I worked with Japanese girls they would poke my white piggu butt
Really? They'd only poke my stomach when I was living there and that was only when I gained weight. It was enough to get me to lose some weight because everyone I knew did it and I was getting tired of it.

What does groping a girl's boobs feel like?

>in anime/manga
They do that shit all the time irl too.

>Girls Bravo
Daaaamn son, you just threw me way back in time.... I still need to finish the manga collection.

I am literally watching for the first time right now.

>muh doublestandurrrrds

fuck off back to

Ai is too smug, Kouhai is too baka, we need someone comfy.

Boobs are fun to touch, dicks are not, this is all there is to it.

Jealousy.

In real life they do it to horse around. Keep in mind though that only dumb gyaru do it, just like IRL only dumb burgerfat jocks talk loudly about dick size in public. Most people who watch anime past middle school tend to be poor students anyway.

>look i can molest her because we are both girls!
>now i will finger the shit out of her, its ok though because we are both girls

This trope needs to fucking die

There is no other point in someone's life where groping a high school girl is acceptable, so they make the most of it.
A more pertinent question is why they don't grope each other more often.

Only one who bears boobs to be groped shall grope other's boobs.

t. Sun Tzu

Sands of bags.

stop putting the pussy in a pedestal

How about I put a pedestal in your mom's pussy?

The closest thing I can think of is when you're clean shaved and you inflate your cheeks just a little.

Because they're permitted to. Not by society--by you. If a guy intentionally gropes a girl's tits and acts like he owns it, you'd be disgusted with him, and by extension, yourself.

It's no accident that most guy-on-girl gropings are accidents. You get to fantasize about touching a girl's tits without feeling bad about having wanted to touch a girl's tits; perfect for an audience that can't quite rid itself of its puerile sense of shame.

It's just a little skinship.

The closer you are to each other, the better.

>respond with a meme
>you're putting pussy in a pedestal

>respond with a meme
>take the meme seriously

targeted audience are males...

>...
end your life

why?

If you really can't understand why, then you should refeclt on the desicions you've made through your life and leaded to the point where you need to end it.

Not proper Sup Forumsspeak.
You will conform.
You will assimilate.

Because you should lurk more.

there are many, please don't remember me about them...

You're the one that asked.

Don't use ellipses, ESL-kun. It makes you look stupid.

also, this would start my urge to going postal, so better not remember my life...

THIS

the problem is when real life japanese girls do it,it isn't sexy neither cute

good point

Not an argument.

actually, it is

Girls do this shit IRL as well. Especially when they're drunk and slutty.

Also I know you guys don't know this because you were never on sports teams, in frats or in the military but if you put a bunch of young men together they will do very gay stuff. And it's usually the straightest ones that do the gayest things.

Get out of here, Molyneux.

Girls in my high school did it all the time. I'm not from Clapistan though.

monoboob, shrinkwrapped or loose fit?

This.

4. Kill yourself and fuck off back to

>dicks are not,
Says you.
But boobs are seen through clothes and are easy to touch, lower genitalia is more off-limits.
The same for smacking butts.

Trainer-chan.

>Girl is obviously annoyed
>Dyke continues though she knows it's annoying to her

Salary man gets to explore her whole body anyway.

It happens everywhere, not only Japan. They even do kiss for fun sometimes.