Did the Canadians really deserve Trudeau?

Did the Canadians really deserve Trudeau?

He just keep delivering insanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/politics/jtcuck/
archive.is/UIS7x
web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/01/05/260006815/the-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism
archive.is/pbQEz
web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
archive.is/T7KMR
archive.is/GAchp
ccgsd-ccdgs.org/apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>request tickets to attend the apology
*gets flooded by one million virtue signallers*

Insanity is what's happening in Sweden right now. Our PM making an apology is literally nothing. Stop getting angry at words.

People literally voted for the following reasons
1) He's purdy
2) Fuck Harper
3) Dude Weed
No one voted FOR Trudeau as much as they voted against harper, for weed, and because women found him hot
Even with those factors, he didn't win the majority vote, he had something like 40% of the votes and got a majority of the seats
But next election, our best hope if for a minority government because his opposition in Scheer is so laughably absent. Hell, even with a minority government, those two might just be on the same page for most social-policy decisions.
Canada has no legitimate opposition party

>making an embarrassing spectacle of yourself on the world stage for no tangible gain
>literally nothing
A FUCKING LEAF

Oh, and
>Apply for travel subsidies
Another great use of money we don't have for virtue signalling

Trudeau's domestic policies are questionable, but he has actually greatly improved our reputation in the world.

The only people angry are on the far right-wing fringe, or are underaged.

squawker.org/politics/jtcuck/

I saw it early this morning.

thought was a joke at first, but nope its real.
FML

>2S
What the fuck is this

You are gonna pay reparations and fund a memorial fund too. Not counting the travel subsidies, tickets and all logistics of this things. Prepare your pockets, fucking leaf.

Archived links (.is): archive.is/UIS7x
(waybackmachine) web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
Original link: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/

i'm a fag and I don't even know what that is

Your PM is turning Leafistan into the faggotry capital of the world because he likes getting pat on the head and being called a good little boy. It's incredibly embarrassing.

>travel subsidies

Compensation?
For the descendants of gay fathers, lesbian mothers, and unisex parental units?

>Hey yea the policies domestically that will directly effect suck...at least people will like us more.

burn leaf

>greatly improved our reputation
[citation required]

>only people angry
[citation required]

I forgot a character, it was 2S+

Degeneracy is now so developed that t needs iPhone version numbering

What good does this do? Honestly.

My family is Irish, I don't want to English to apologise for Cromwell's genocide. I just don't want them to do it again.

But what about that sweet gibsmedat?

Why do I give a fuck about what a bunch of peasants thinks of our PM? I want leaders to respect Canada, not sheep.

Likewise, I don't want Trump to care if my mom likes him or not. I want him to care if China and Russia respect him as a leader. That's IT

> trael susidies

seems legit.

Oh my God... it's real? I thought it was a meme!

There are still some alive from the purge ended in late 1980s. according to the article
Not counting this, you will be paying a memorial fund to remember these victims under ´Canadian fascist oppresion'

Wrong.
Unless you are that far gone in the head that you call normies far right.

Of course it's not real. npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/01/05/260006815/the-ugly-fascinating-history-of-the-word-racism

>seems legit.
Archived: Links from the website with the banner:
archive.is/pbQEz
web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/

Trudeau Social Media:
Facebook official Trudeau account: archive.is/T7KMR
Twitter account: archive.is/GAchp

Previous thread.

The #2 makes me suspect Something along the lines of scat fetishists,

WHERES THE FUCKING WEED WEEDMAN???? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!

It's real burger, here you can apply for the cuck bucks.

ccgsd-ccdgs.org/apology/

>genocide
Drama bitch. How many times were your ancestors killed?
If it was genocide you wouldn't be alive

weaklings deserved worse

Canada, like Engalnd, is going to get screwed as long as they have an Israeli ass-kissing PM in charge, then need one that will be loyal 2 Canada, not Israel and Zionism.

This can't be real.
>trael susidies

Canadians should destroy themselves immediately. You're fucking terrible.

I'm a two-spirit otherkin attack helicopter who couldn't immigrate to Canada for fear of discrimination, how much gibs do I get?

It is real U-R-Gay, see

I just Goygeled it....
It's real.
He's also going to give 'compensation' to perverts.
I've had it now with Canadians for realsies. You'd better be able to look after yourselves if you ever visit Britain because I'm looking for you.