Lupin III

Old thread died and I feel bad that I didn't get to answer some questions.

First few images of the new theatrical Lupin III Film "Bloodspray of Goemon" in which Goemon is the main protagonist and Lupin will debut the BLACK jacket which I'm not crazy about like I mentioned before. Way too bland and casual for Lupin. Blue jacket was Casual but it at least had a variety of colors. Designs look amazing though.

It is a sequel to Jigen's Gravestone.

Koike will be returning to direct it and it will be released in Japan on February 4th.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Guy on the top will be the main villain. He is nicknamed "the Bermuda Spectre". As you can tell, it's going to be a bloody movie.

Forgot pic

>feature length "Lupin, Goemon and Jigen" episode

Time to postpone that suicide.

Just started watching green jacket. I like it more than Red so far. More serious James Bond stuff.

Well we don't know how involved jigen will be yet

Well the more hardcore fans know that green jacket is the better series. Red jacket did have great episodes but also a lot of dumb ones. Green jacket is just one big perfect package.

Why commit suicide when there is new Lupin content every year.

I was completely unaware that new lupin stuff was coming out thank you based anons I have something new to keep track of now!

Green Jacket is the better overall series compared to Red Jacket, but Red had a few stand-out episodes (Pic Related being one of them IMO).

I enjoy this post. I can relate to it.

>More Koike Lupin

Today was a good day.

Yeah well Lupin is the reason for living. Especially when it's Koike Lupin. Although I didn't like the music in jigen's gravestone. The Rock elements sound like shit in my personal opinion. Just doesnt fit Lupin. It doesnt have to be upbeat jazz like with yuji ohno since Koike Lupin is dark and gritty, but I think the classical/darker jazz you hear in the Fujiko series would be a better fit. Go watch the Goemon teaser trailer. Just a guy singing "Lupin The Third yeah yeah" over and over and it sounds like shit. The fuck you gonna ruin Lupin's sound for? The franchise has literally been the most consistent in terms of music quality longer than any other anime franchise. Don't mess with shit that isn't broken.

Go look up Wuthering heights on YouTube. Something like that would work fine with these movies or bring back Watanabe as music producer since he knows what he's doing.

Just want to see a feature length movie with Lupin and Kaito Kid.

I wonder if Lupin ever actively works out to stay in shape.
Can't be a masterthief if you can't run away from the police.

He probably trains off-screen like Golgo 13 does.

Will never happen. Plus it wouldnt make sense since Lupin completely outclasses kid. If they were to have any sort of even rivalry, it would just be shit and would devalue Lupin as a thief.

Lupin always had a standard generic body throughout the movies and series, but I seen him shirtless in Blue Jacket series and he legit had abs. The guy most likely gets all his exercise running and climbing. I don't think he does push ups and shit on his down time. I think since he's constantly active, that's how he stays in shape.

Lupin always came off to me as the kind of person who forgets to eat because he's so engrossed in what's he's up to

When he does eat it's always instant ramen or something on the go. Sometimes he'll have fancy dinners but for the most part, he eats small portions that are usually something he can consume within a minute or 2.

Just made this. What do you think?? Usually if you see any compilation of lupin with different jackets, it mine. This is most of the same pics of the other compilation but with a different (better) pic of red jacket, and the newly added black jacket. I also added back lighting on black jacket so you could see the jacket and shirt a little better since they are too different shades. The shirt is a dark gray where as the jacket is black.

Hmm, has Lupin ever been shirtless apart from stripping to his boxers for a woman?

Well the scene in which he is shirt that I mention is him in his boxers getting read to try and fuck Rebecca.never seen him casually shirtless. Always in his boxer or butt naked.

Hmm, not that user but wasn't there an episode where he's restrained and tickled?
He was wearing pants.

Really? What about shirtless + tie?

Is it directed by Takeshi Koike?

How the fuck would I be able to recall that with all the episodes that exist
Yes just like the previous one

Last thing before I sleep.

Comparison between Gravestone Lupin and Goemon Lupin. Much much better than the previous design
>better skin tone
>hair is more detailed
>shorter eyebrows look better
>head isn't as long, thin and pointy (though it is a front view)

Only issue I have with it is the choice of jacket color. I wonder if we'll get a figure out of this. Would buy it.

Am I the only one who thinks they made him look incredibly good looking? Throughout it's history, lupin has been told he looks like a monkey but I always just assumed it was because of the sideburns. Lupin usually comes actions as a good looking man to me.