Euroweenies have us engraved on their money

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ANGLO'D

front and fucking centre baby

you trying to make a point there buddy? Your flag is just a frame for our flag.

Kek they made a hole just for us.

The virgin Euroweenie vs the CHAD ANGLO

>no Poland or other eastern european shitholes

Those were the good times.

This it's interesting.

Are they going to change the coins?

The soyboy European beta virgin vs the high test swole Chad bachelor Anglo

britain is so pathetic you only feel good about yourselves when we showed your shit island on our coins

what a pathetic islands. sad!

So now they will spend 1 billion euros to remove you guys from the fucking coin although you did your fair share of the lifting to make the EU happen. Get the Americans to glass Euro countries now.

Trying to imply to you left/will leave the EU?

This currency makes me smile every single time I see it.

I love the Euro's design so much.

Could that be because you're a central part of Europe, geographically, politically and economically? Dumb Anglo, doesn't know about his own country.

You're still in EU retard. Make this thread when you actually leave (which won't happen btw).

They shouldn't have been on there in the first place, since this was never their currency. Norway isn't on it either. Why did they include all the EU countries, instead of the countries that actually use this coin?

Always good to see a fellow Anglo cuck some autistic continental HARD. Lmao those retards can’t even manage an economy, they’ve got swarthy Southern Europeans drowning in debt and unemployment because they’re too lazy to work. LMAO.

NOBODY in our country even knows what flag you are, Time to face the facts, the US will NEVER care about some flag that stole its design from Crest Toothpaste buddy. We will never be able to find you guys on a map, and why would we even want to? We’re rich and you’re poor, fucking LMFAO. It’s really that simple.

>i'm proud of my ignorance, it means you're irrelevant
Ripperoni in Burgeronis

It's going to take a few years before the new americans have no idea what our fucking flag looks like dumdum :)

ok buddy

are we honorary anglos

>they’ve got swarthy Southern Europeans drowning in debt and unemployment because they’re too lazy to work
True.
EU would be good without them and with a different immigration policy.

A constant reminder for them...

Yeah NorBros

Lmao underrated post

Usual American banter

>HURRRRR IM RETARDED WHO RU DHURRRRRR

Because obviously the long term plan was to force the rest of the EU into the Eurozone.

DELET THESE MEMS

This was a pretty good comeback desu.

Don't know if he is bragging or complaining about the poor state of his country's education.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>and item #2367, bill is 1.5 billion EUROS to remove you fuckers from our glorious currency, next item..

the way things are going ahmed.
you will soon accept our money, much higher chance than leaving eu.

Sweden and that always look like shrivelled peen and sac. Apt metaphor I guess

>norway still not on it

Our flag is so awesome that toothpaste stole our design. We invented the tricolor. Also, this

Sweden and Finland look like a penis without Norway.

>Typical Canadian banter
>Suck other countries' cocks to get back at USA

I refuse to believe this map

>he genuinely believes brexit won't be reverted

lo lfucking looser europeans

there is a cock on it, and you think they'd give a shit

U M A D E L E C I A

Top right corner - dick and balls

Considering the Angles came from your country, there is nothing honorary about it, you are anglos.

that penis doesn't even use the euro

I want my Mark back. 5 mark coin was the tits.

you guys are literally Jewish slaves how does it feel to have the mark of the Jew (cut dick)?

Not quite. Some of them came visiting in long ships and stayed. We had fun in those days.

Great Post!

>That swedish dick, and finngol ball sack at top of the coin

ANNNKLOOOO!!!

lmao what a fag

They'll employ six million shitskin invaders to chissel England Wales and NI off of every coin, leaving only a deformed scotland just in case.

GDP of Amercia: 18.57 trillion - USD $57492 per person

GDP of Netherlands: 770.8 billion USD - $45287.89 per person.

Also, the cost of living is much lower in the U.S. But keep going on about "muh 56% poorfag".

This, the only 2 ways to fix the EU are leaving it, or making it go back to it's golden state.

Why? That's North African DNA, and Iberians average on 3%, which is mostly neolithic.

Fiscal union and an EU army the starship troopers way.
We just have to get rid of the childrich boomer genration and their 30 year premium healthcare plans, they will soon leave jobs market, though.

Why? It's not hard at all to understand. You were under Muslim rule for ~750 years. The Muslim came from North Africa and most of them have sub-Saharan (i.e. nigge) blood in them.

Great example of the reason I stop my coin collection at WWII

Hey! No bully our favourite drug dealing pimp nation m8. Skanky dutch whores and madly strong weed will be yours but only if you type:" Now THAT's a Cycle Lane!" in this thread.

The United Kingdom has for anthem a song Lully composed for Louis XIV to celebrate the sucessful operation of his anal fistula

disgusting euros with their flaccid dicks literally on their coin, just look at Finland and Norway/Sweden
lmao, gaylords

>4▶
>
>GDP of Amercia: 18.57 trillion - USD $57492 per person
>GDP of Netherlands: 770.8 billion USD - $45287.89 per person.
>Also, the cost of living is much lower in the U.S. But keep going on about "muh 56% poorfag".
friendly reminder that even our poorest state, Mississippi, which is half niggers, and inbred hillbillies, has an average income higher than UK, France, and about 75% of EU countries. Plus with a cost of living about 1/3rd of Europe, and 4 bedroom houses on 5 acre estates for sale for 30k.

true if big

Why is there a cock and balls above all the nations?

>t. works at taco bell
Nobody cares about your shithole's opinion, you thicc plebgrellus.

Gonna need a quick rundown

That North African DNA was already present in pre-islamic Iberia though, which points that the admixture is even older than that.

>Euroweenies
You need to be 18+ to post on this board

UUUU

Same for the West Asian DNA in Central and East Europe.

UUU we need rundown on that fistula, now.
True?

How does that change the fact that you're 56ers? You are essentially just slaving away for the people who are replacing you

>benis :D