Had assessment centre last week for position at investment bank

>had assessment centre last week for position at investment bank
>just a series of easy presentations to give and interview questions
>find out today I failed
>only ever passed one in person interview before and failed many more due to being an ugly autist with nofriends

REEEE

How the fuck is it possible to succeed in life when you need to be a fucking normie clone to get ANYWHERE? Every single employee everywhere is doing a brain-dead job that they only got due to being a normie.

In my current job I became the loser nobody talks to after only a day. My only consolation is that I do almost zero work.

I can't fucking stand going outside and seeing the Chads, Staceys, and normies having the times of their fucking lives while also knowing they get everything handed to them due to looks, extroversion, or poshness. It's unbearable.

You forgot this part

>Background
>Age: 26
>Lives with parents

etc.

Lol I don't live with my parents and I'm 27 now. But that was me. My complaining is more specific now. Life is wearing me down

Bump

Maybe stop showing up to interviews with SS runes on your lapel. Is it a suggestion it worked for a friend of mine.

I feel your pain user, I look like a normie but I'm not very good at talking in person to people I dont know. Thankfully for me companies started doing phone interviews instead of in person ones

I have managed to become ok at phone interviews but my ugliness shines through irl

can you grow a beard or anything?

Not a good choice for someone of my ethnicity

You have to realize that no one is going to respect anyone that doesn't respect themselves.

Are you fat? Lose weight. It's ok to be chubby, portly, or stout as long as you're confident and can laugh at yourself, but extremely overweight is not ok.

Do you have bad skin? Go to the store and buy 7-12 pillow sheets. Change it every morning or night. Wash your face daily (soap and water, mind you).

Brush your fucking teeth.

Get your work clothes tailored. It's like 15-30 bucks a shirt, and keep in mind that you're making an investment.

But most importantly, be confident. You don't have to be the chatty Chad to get respect from people. It's no mystery that I'm a Magic The Gathering fanatic at my office, and while people laughed at first, people got over it once they realized that I'm not embarrassed about it.

>How the fuck is it possible to succeed in life when you need to be a fucking normie clone to get ANYWHERE?

Change. You think it's important to be yourself despite repeated, testable evidence that your behaviors suck.

Kill yourself to end this life of pain. You will only get uglier, dumber and suffer even more because you THINK you're better than everyone else and that vanity feeds your fail and AIDS.

Alternate option, go gay. Then something will fuck you, however Lovecraftian that horror may be.

>investment bank

london

>Not a good choice for someone of my ethnicity

mudslim

>find out today I failed

they only take juice

>flag
I think we found the problem. No company wants to have to hire extra security just to have you around.

and then STILL you need normie appeal. I try to fake it till I make it, but don't see it happen soon. I have semi-normie friends saying I won't be able to do this.
>be me
>6'4", 200lbs, 10% bodyfat, straight out of the fall 1942 Hugo Boss catalog
>had two suits tailored, mirin' myself
>education and experience in a field that's highly specialized
>have job interview
>sit up straight, smile, look interviewers in the eye, good preparation etc.
>one interviewer asks: 'user where do you see yourself in 5 years?'
>I couldn't help it, mfw pic related
>sorry user, you're highly qualified but we don't think you'll fit in our corporate culture. Good luck
all I want is to make myself useful again. FML. REEEEEEEEEE

get to the gym become as chad as you can.

Do EFT and CBT and sort your social issues out.

Stop blaming other people and pull your shit together bro.

To function in RL you are going to be have to be able to interact with normies.

And failing one interview is nothing,.

Master the 48 Laws of Power. You will become a god among the plebs.

nah man, people will be able to see through your schemes unless you're a true machiavellian AKA sociopath

You are correct sir, however the people referenced are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and won't ever notice subtle manipulation.

Bump

You wouldn't last two seconds in the law jobs market.

There's only one thing to do in that: go to Oxbridge.