Wtf is this website? are you really all racists or is this some joke?

wtf is this website? are you really all racists or is this some joke?

You forgot your meme flag kurwa

Both

Sup Forums is satire

Stefan! Do not embarrass us, please!

wtf is this website?
a place for friends

are you really all racists or is this some joke?
racism is not a joke, how can I ever trust a black doctor with affirmative action and all that hoochiejazz?

Troll trolling Sup Forums pretending to be a newfag.

Why hello there your NORPiness.

Now kindly go kill your self.

I'm not racist, I just need to get a counter point from the media propaganda and cultural takeover.

I don't care about races, I am mixed myself. I just want to understand how the world works. I'm growing tired of this place to tell the truth. Books > Sup Forums

Nobody is racist here. We want white genocide like everyone else. Refugees welcome.

I exclaim the invaded Pole and with German descent ...

I'm not racist. I own a color tv

Why can't whites have their own nation like every other ethnicity in the world? Why can't whites have one location in the world free from others where they can call it their home? Is that too much to ask?

nigger

Sage

Don't fucking reply without putting "sage" in the options box you newfags. Let this thread die

>how can I ever trust a black doctor with affirmative action and all that hoochiejazz
I guess the same way you'd trust a white doctor whose father was a doctor and has a building with his name on campus.

Kek'd

this websites is filled with a bunch of trash making up fake reasons why they shouldn't do something with their life and at least do something in society even if it is for their own profits. The only reason why most of them should continue doing what they're doing is because they are inefficient and still exist due to superior humans caring for the weak. They will deny that India is the next superpower and the fact that the whole will be shitting on high tech streets which utilise shit for multiple purposes. The west is weak. If you make a pajeet watch 2 girls 1 cup he will probably pop a 2 inch chubby. We are the master race, your future rulers. We wont rest until everyone will be speaking like call center pooniggers and have their own 7/11.

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

shut up kurwa nigger, go on harvesting aspargus on my fields slavic cattle

Sup Forums is a bored of piece. We is nuthin but satire. Now go bag to leddit

>INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

I'll believe it once you figure out how to shit in a toilet. Until that time, you will be no better then infants.

The true mark of civilization is precisely how far the spot you rest your head to sleep, is away from the final resting place of the waste you excreted that day.

poo in loo

>Sup Forums is satire
hello newfriend

You get some good book suggestions on pol.

Hello, sir.
I'm here for the job interview?

keep denying mcdonalds boy. Its because you fucking eat beef and artificially manufactured food your shit smells like deceased babies. I drink pure cow piss 8 times a day. Sometimes I myself mistaken my shit for a fucking python its so smooth and continuous and it smells so good I sometimes use it as a substitute for deodorant haha sike i dont use deodorant americunt

It is inevitable that we are your masters. You run away from your own creation while we embrace it, you're fucking retarded. that 1.21 billion population is enough to cuck most of the west bitch i am gonna be your daddy and your offsprings will be pledging shit like 'All pajeets are my brothers and daddys' because all the thirsty Indian men literally sweating from their anus for white genitalia.

INDIA SUPERPOOER 2020 WOOPS I MEAN SUPERPOWER

1 post, the same dumb question over and over, don't

> how to claim veterancy and fail
I chuckled.

got the biggest lol out of this

a little from column A, a little from column B.

poo in the streets faggot

your meme flag represents your insecurity you're probably a chink or paki ready to get bombed by FECAL-2020-ICBM that will be launched soon

SU P E R P O W E R
U 2020
P 2020
E
R
P 2020
O
W 2020
E
R 2020

s u p e r p o w e r 2 0 2 0

The only unironic thing about this website is the retardation.

It's somewhere in-between.

Rofl. that's not how it works.

>are you really all racists or is this some joke?

There not mutually exclusive.

Yes

I have recently learned that parts of india have no water
and we use more than 20 gallons in the washing machine

What was the question nigger faggot?

This is a christian board of peace, Mikolaj.

Yes.

why would you need water when you have cow piss which is said to be the purest liquid ever like the inside of a cow is as majestic as the cosmos no even more i cant believe people could eat such a holy animal. They are also so aesthetically pleasing I accidentally got my dick stuck in between a thicc cow ass. Climaxed in less than 5 seconds.

Water is a scam that was started by our ancestors. It was actually needed until they realised the capability of the cows but water was so heavily monopolised by the Jews they couldn't drop water for cow juice. The NWO has already started buddy, it started as soon as 'civilisation' was created. Only our country was woke enough to harness the cows, now we're on the way to world domination.

S U P E R P O W E R 2 0 2 0

What's going on in that picture?

Well many users her are black and brown like me so how can we be racist you stupid white liberal? If there is a group of pathetic humans who for some dumbass reason hate themselves and their people it has to be white left leaning men

Everybody is racist. Some just lie that they are not.

I'm not racist I just hate niggers.

Man, lay off the masturbation.