Turns out the greekfags are smarter than I thought

>archive.is/1QVnO

if they actually rebuild a fucking Wonder I'd definitely spend my shekels to go see it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PbP4sfkT9SawYmNR2psJBQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who wants to look up to see a giant dick when entering the port

The refugees

Greeks

Well... if it was a very well-crafted giant dick...

make is a circumcised dick and trigger all shitskins

I know! Make it a pussy and then it would be worth the trip.

It should be pissing out a waterfall

there are no giant dicks in greece, silly

Possibly the most Israeli thing I've ever read

muslims cut their dicks too you know.

That's fucking disgusting only a gay Jew would approve

>Gets more gibs from Germoney to fix country
>Spends it on giant statue
Never change Greece

Hope they make it entierly out of euros taken from germoney

i hope they do,we are gonna need to build a new museum to put it in

Aren't statues haram?

yes, Islam rejects sculptures of any human being, not to mention a literally god

Shitskins, Jews and burgers are the only people getting their dicks cut, they'd be happy to see it.
It'd only "trigger" the vast majority of europe instead

literally fucken everybody which is why it came to you and you have the first post
>how to bankrupt it

Nah. They've got plenty of Turks.

Rhodes town is actually pretty amazing even without this statue, but I do hope they build it. Rhodes is one of the best holiday destinations in the Med.

they cant even pay their own debts how are they supposed to build a monument like that?

> original colossus: 98 feet
> proposed new colossus: 400 feet
> pajeet says "nearly 4x taller..."
and these are the fuckers being imported to the US to fill engineering and math jobs?

sweet fucking christ.

uh dude?

underrated for millennia

Only if it wasn't supported by that giant turd that goes right out of his ass.

thread filled by trashy americans
thread ruined

Lolol thought the same

They know how to stick it to the eternal kraut, good on them. Get fucked Hans

>+1 gold per water tile
Greek economy triples overnight, lol.

98 feet is LESS then 1/4 of the proposed 400 foot new colossus

the proposed statue is OVER 4x taller, not "nearly" which would be LESS than 4x taller.

are you a fucking pajeet too?
is there some metal defect among your breed that prevents you from grasping simple maths?

or is it language that is stymieing you?
go back to your smelly crowded 3rd world country. we dont want our streets shat upon.

I would donate if they decided to make a female statue instead

> found the second retarded pajeet
> thread now "designated"
and no, i will not "show vagene"

Nice to see my tax monies going into something constructive. This is like having a crack addict investing their borrowed rent money in scratch cards and online poker.

Did you go to an inner city school?
98 x 4 = 392
400 = 400
392 < 400

It is indeed nice to see the eternal kraut get cucked LMAO

Spend it all Greeks, then ask for more!

when you receive a boost of adrenaline your penis shrinks and balls pull up to the body.
the sculptures were all made to look like they're
ready for war as dick size wasn't a sign of masculinity back then.

welcome to greece check out this DICC

ZERO

I'd go see it

Came here to post this, good work Alexander

>bankrupt Europe
>hey let's build a giant fuck-off statue to ourselves

The Greeks fucking invented half of any maths textbook you pick up, how are they this bad with money?

pay reparations or get fucked

>nearly

>american education

>women

the country is so desperately poor that they're murdering each other in the streets but they want to build a giant golden cock????????????

Nothing wrong with admiring the artistic dangle of the giant angle.

Did anyone here about pic related last week? This is really an incredible prehistoric find.

user I...

So many classicist chauvinistic pigs in this thread. You will one strangle yourself with your patriarchy and materialist "proud" dogma. Europe has always been a barbarian place and the "ancient" age of "ancient greece" is filled with slavery, womens suffrage inequality, tyranny, despotism, sickness, corruption and other inhuman condition. You should be ashamed for promoting this kind of culture instead of healthy things such as modern art and postmodernism!

You're exaggerating amerishart

Watching a video on it now, pretty fucking cool, thanks for mentioning.

>literally not one single person has ever died in greece

But that's wrong you fucking retarded potato nigger shitlet.

numbnuts.
392 feet is LESS than the proposed 400 foot statue, thus the proposed statue is MORE THAN 4x TALLER.
if the proposed statue were "Nearly" 4x taller it would have to be LESS THAN 392 feet.

sweet jesus youre stupid.

>Sweden

This is what meme flags are for bro, you're not getting under anyone's skin when they know your country won't exist in less than a decade.

It's old news, I remember hearing about it last year. It's not gonna happen. They haven't made any progress what so ever since they announced it either.

>literally not one single person has ever died in greece
I never said that. You made it sound like a mad max movie and now you're twisting my words. Wtf is this Americana burger mentality

Hey man, I just want to LARP as an insane SJW. Nothing wrong with that..

Leave me alone.

FUND IT GERMANY

Hellenophiles are definitely the weaboos of the last two centuries, also an interesting comparison given both have been accused of political activism.

We are legit resorting to cannibalism bro kek

Notice that there is a huge seam at the pube line. The Kikes swapped the penis out.

no no no you're not getting the math man. Pay attention.

d2ydx2 + xy = sin(x)
d3ydx3 + x dydx + y = ex
( dydx )2 + y = 5x2
98 is nearly 4x taller than 400

I can't make it any clearer than that.

It is an area prone to earthquakes. So it will end in the sea like the Alexandria lighthouse.

Just to be rebuilt again in 2146 with germanese money

Maybe you should just do what varg does and like... Not pay taxes?

I wasn't insulting you my dude, I was telling you not to forget your meme flag, I see you put one on. Good lad.

I hope they do just to trigger the rest of Europe.

keep crying fucktard, apparently the opinion of a total stranger on the internet is what defines your self-esteem. fucking pathetic.

trigger Germany you mean, always fun to see the locals treat the German tourists like shit.

Don't be rude.

What are you on about

there are more crack addicts in germany
you german subhuman

if they do put a dick on it how triggered will the feminists be?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PbP4sfkT9SawYmNR2psJBQ/

this is an immigrant in britain
very strong inferiority complex

fpbp

Greeks don't waste money you german subhuman.

everyone in your country

Top lel. Instead of improving their infrastructure or some shit, the Greeks simply take all of Germany's money and build a statue with it.

Jew Larp big time.
Everybody knows on Pol that jews NEVER spend their shekels, they make the goyim give theirs for that holoco$t

>American "math"
JFC is this the normal state of the brain after countless generations of racemixing ? This is embarrassing

Do you know why it doesn't exist?

A jewish merchant literally bought it and melted it for gold. The Jewish merchant of Edessa carried it away in 654 CE and had 900 camels apparently take it away for it to be melted

How did they lose it? Is this really how it used to look? Fucking incredible.

If they actually include lazer eyes that sink refugee ships that try to invade europe i will donate 1000€ for this project immediately.

it isnt germanys money

Greece is one of the most visited places on earth.
Greece hit a new record number of tourists this year.

you stupid shitskin

this.

If it is a feminine penis then that would be ok

>smoke the most cigs
>smoke the least cannabis
Doesn't compute t b h, something tells me these Greeks were lying

you think of Talos

Look at my comment. That's how they lost it

It's shitskins and amerimongrels that get circumcised

How the fuck do you lump weed and coke together?

>tobacco=le weed

If they truly build it I would even donate money for it, it would honestly be such an incredible project and mostly for such a rich country in regards to culture. I hope they could rebuild The statue of zeus in olympia and the temple of artemis

Complete bullshit. An earthquake brought it down. Try your anti-semitism somewhere else.

number of camels is impressive

According to the historian Theophanes the bronze ruins were eventually sold to “a Jewish merchant of Edessa” around 654 CE who carried them away on 900 camels to be melted down.

The ruins, that's how they lost it nigger. Ruins are still fucking valuable, how the fuck are 900 camels going to carry that whole statue

this must be without China right? They pretty much all smoke over there.

is it because there are so many americans (=more stupid people) or are you all just retarded?