Never thought of it that way

Never thought of it that way
Guns really are the issue huh

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women attempt suicide for attention.

People have a right to suicide.

>doesn't even specify what percentage of those suicide statistics are suicide caused/attempted with firearms

Women cant even kill themselves.

Sorry, but is there some legal difference between men and womens access to firearms?

No. The difference isn't guns. If the women wanted to, they could buy a gun and do it properly. The difference is because most 'suicide attempts' by women are for attention.

>men don't fuck around when they kill themselves.
>women do it for attention.
That's all I get from this, stuff we already knew.

yes because as we know only men are allowed to own firearms so women are left with inferior methods.

Women want attention. Men actually want to end the pain.

Who is this guy I see him posting left wing bullshit on twitter all the time. For someone that is supposed to be a doctor he sure spends alot of his day on twitter. My sister's a doctor and she doesn't have time to get a 15 minute break on a 12 hour shift nevermind monitor twitter all day long

It's this Women want to cause drama until everyone sweeps in with sympathy and solves all their problems.
Men just want whatever they're feeling to end.
Doesn't make it right, and you shouldn't make yourself a statistic for these cucks to use to disarm people but yeah

He's some gook doctor that hates white people
I heard he was under investigation for human body parts trafficking but idk if that's true or not

>remove freedoms because suicide is among the countless things that men are better at than women.

Strangulation is a great method if you want less mess and high success rate. You pass out from blood loss to the brain quite early so there is little pain.

guess men really are better at everything

hmm very interesting to read a doctor explain the problem. this has openend my eyes to be honest...

>women "cut their wrists" (give themselves scratches) or "overdose" (take 6 acetaminophen pills instead of 2, oh the horror) to get attention and sympathy

>men choose to hang themselves or stand in front of a train or splatter their brains all over the walls and ceilings, all methods have a ~0% chance of resuscitation

But yea lmao lets ignore the crippling pressure and sense of helplessness that leads men to choosing absolute death as a preferable alternative to continuing to live, it's just the gun's fault. Fuck men's problems, right? They're just little whiny sissies that are too quick to grab a gun and blow their brains out. Get rid of guns and they'll revert to being mindless work machines. Man up already.

Nothing to do with guns. The same pattern exists everywhere.

>male suicide attempt
Jump off bridge in front of max speed train.

>female suicide ``attempt''
Tell everyone on social media you're killing yourself, double dose on paracetamol, wait for the ambulance to arrive.

>Eugene Gu, MD

>women failing to commit to anything, even death
>blame (men owning) fire arms
>happy men's day

t-thank you, doctor... !

What a disgusting human being trying to politicise the death of young people. I honestly believe that the US should have much stricter gun control but to use suicide as a way to further that is plain wrong.
>it's firearms
Here in the UK people manage to kill themselves just fine without the use of guns unfortunately. I've had two close friends kill themselves when I was younger and neither had access to a gun. These people really don't have a conscience they only see ways to forward their own agenda sick sick individuals.

Women half-assing something for attention, while men follow through?

Color me surprised.

Who cares? People should be able to take their own lives if they want. Fuck off with your totalitarian desire to control people.

Gun grab=civil war=open season on our real enemies

You don't "try to kill yourself". You either do it or you don't. If you fail at killing yourself you were never serious about it, it isn't hard to die at all.

Why shoot yourself in the head when all you have to do to kill yourself is visit your local physician. Incompetent doctors murder more people each year than car crashes, gun violence, suicide, and war combined.

huffingtonpost.com/cary-a-presant-md/medical-errors-are-the-th_b_11117808.html

It really is the boneheaded doctors, isn't it?

Based Brazil poster.

>Guys listen there is a real issue with mental illness and suicide in this country
>And it's all GUNS fault

>its firearms

No, not really. If a man tries to hang himself he will tie a noose, put it around his neck and die. A woman will put a dog leash around her neck, hang from the door for 2 seconds and then fall to the floor and cry for an hour once her knot fails.

>womemes
>can't even get killing themselves right.

Asian Americans are cancer, what a shame.

Don't forget the inevitable following social media post about suicide awareness and how its not ok to joke about suicide.

Just one more thing men are better at

"They say a woman's job is never done...."

Holee fuq

Kinda sexist saying women can't work firearms.

Japan is in the top 10 countries of total suicides per capita, far higher than us, and they have a total ban on guns.

>Its guns fault that people are suicidal
Dr. Gook is a retard.

You will suffer for your heresy!

Trips of Truth

I own guns and if I killed myself I would do it by hanging, it is painless.

how do you pronounce (((gu)))???

If you do it right. I'd do the helium in your sleep method, because that way liberals don't count my suicide as a gun death.

Coworker stepped infront of a train after toxic divorce and loosing access to his kids.
Coworker went for a long nap using carbon monoxide after gf met another man. His baby girl called another man daddy.
Friend jumped off a multistory because wife wouldn't stop fucking around on him.
Friend slit his wrists in prison after wife claimed he raped her.

>it's women

Oh dear, I guess we better let Tories run a nanny-state then, and when country starts going to shit we will blame filthy Poles for it.