Lauren Southern love thread

Can we start donating to her and get a love thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1509886253269.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=HFW0z0Y5TR4
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE YOU LAUREN

i bet shes a demon in the sack

Why would I give her my money?

lel saved

Slide thread to distract from the happenings this morning. Bill Clinton, Cuomo

Role Model!!

stop living through OUR politics. you are cut off

(((simonsen)))

more shekels are always welcome

Not going to donate but she is phenomenal for the movement, indicated by the ferocity of leftypol shills.

Loomer is the best. Atleast he is not a fake and admits her jewishness, i like her.

Yo where did this happen?

is that Mike pence daughter?

>10 hours

I'd have a beer with her, but I'd rather be molested by Laura Loomer. She's so dreamy, and her eyes just can't hide her inner crazy/freak.

She confirmed her kikehood at the speaking event last week

No she didn't.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling......hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFF

When do you lads think she'll come out with her relationship with that German journalist that runs WeAreChange channel?
How horrendous will it be for her Patreon-bux flow?

>giving this attentionwhoring bint any of your money
this is why women shouldn't participate in politics in any form, thirsty betas like you will throw money at this skank who looks about 20 years too old for her age

Betas ruin everything.

fucking hell, man.

Why the fuck would you donate to someone who already makes ten times as much as you?

Lauren might be really cute, but she's dumb as bricks. Your money are better spent elsewhere.

>makes ten times as much as you?

LMAO how much do you think she makes? How would you even know how much she makes?

Are you kidding me? wtf dude why are you so obsessed with her to the point of defending a person for every single criticism even though you never even met her L O L

finn was an honorable knight in a past life

Probably part of a Mongol tribe.

kek

I know for a fact Jordan Peterson makes $80k a month off of patreon alone. That's before youtube money and additional sponsorships, events etc.

Lauren Southern has 3/5ths as many subscribers as Peterson on youtube. She probably doesn't make 3/5ths of what he does still, but she is for sure not starving.

Stefan Molyneux has received over $5 million in donations.

Stop giving money to these people you fucks.

do you even know how expensive it is to maintain one mic, a camera, and a $20 dollars a year for a domain, as well as employ one other person ?

Her ass isn't thicc, wtf where they thinking with this picture?

Paid actors

>Lauren Southern has 3/5ths as many subscribers as Peterson on youtube. She probably doesn't make 3/5ths of what he does still, but she is for sure not starving.

She doesn't make even close. She was making around 5k on Patreon before her Patreon got taken down. There's no reason to believe she'd be making MORE now on a platform that is less user friendly.

Brittany Pettibone has 53k subs and she makes like $500 per month on Patreon. This is not as lucrative as you present it except for the absolute top dogs.

I don't see anything wrong with making a living through Patreon though, it's way less jewish of a way to make money than working for some big corporation.

i bet boring and awkward.

She had a full-time job with rebel media, wrote a book, and so on. These people can get money if they need it. 5k a month is already probably more than you make, but you have to consider how easy it is for popular people to set up multiple revenue streams. If she started selling her panties online she'd have enough money to buy a small nation.

There's nothing wrong with making a living this way, I just don't understand the mentality of people who make close to minimum wage and keep donating to these people.

People literally donated money to Hillary Clinton during her election... lmao.

I believe you here mr Sami... youtube isnt paying nearly as much as they use to because of SJW-warriors causing most Ads to pull out... it doesnt pay off just doing youtube and relaying on CPM to be high enough which means she has to rely solely on Patreon to make real money... again she isnt probably swimming in Cash like most people think but she aint exactly living bad either (Probably better than most). Do yourself a favour and save that money for yourself instead of donating to some random "Danish" girl who lives in Canada and doesnt even know you exist and could care less about her Patron's.

She seems alright, nothing new or special, but good for entry level redpills I guess. It's just a bit off putting that she dated/slept with some Indian guy and then a black guy, and that she is still open about the fact that she doesn't care what race her partner/husband will be.

LET ME READ OFF THE WIKI PAGE OF THIS BASIC BITCH TALKING POINT
LOOK AT MY BOOBS IN THIS PUSH-UP BRA
DONATE TO MY PATREON, SILLY BOYS

Previous thread >"lel"
>Shilling for loomer
>lower case "I"s
OP is Moarpheus.

Nothing to see here, this is the same shill from the last thread who claimed she was jewish.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1509886253269.jpg/

He will never engage in argument and will never give evidence when you ask him for it. This is the same guy who says all right-wing women are coalburners. Pic related is him saying the same shit about RageAfterStorm. He also says it about Tara and Pettibone.

>shills make thread name dropping Lauren so others can come and shill

Renegade please go.

Dude but arent you a shill for Lauren Southern since all you do here is defend her lol

Be a doll and post the make app photo, would you?

>I don't see anything wrong with making a living through Patreon though, it's way less jewish of a way to make money than working for some big corporation.

Is that why the jews hate patreon so much?

Countering blatant lies warrants defending.

>since all you do here is defend her
False. Also, in this context by shill I mean someone with ulterior motives and possibly paid.

Nah she looks like she will slob your knob like fucking corn on the cob

AS I PEEL BACK THE LAYERS I SENSE THAT SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT..

I FEEL IT COMING

JUST NEED TO..

use your real flag you finnish cuck. i am not donating to a jewess thot

KEEP..

ON..

They are coal burners. hell even ann coulter sucks nigger dick.

DIGGING.

c'mon you retards pick the worst waifuu's.
>confirmed coal burner
>legally a man
>poor public speaker: youtube.com/watch?v=HFW0z0Y5TR4
>shitty voice
>10 lbs of makeup, dyed blond hair
>leaf

Stick to 2D waifuus, they don't have literal human shit inside of them.

She is not jewish though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

You're a nigger.

>confirmed coal burner
False
>legally a man
Ohh Canaddaaa
>poor public speaker
You must be both biind and deaf.
>10 lbs of makeup
Nobody weights makeup like that
>dyed blond hair
False, this is her natural colour. Why does it matter anyway?
>leaf
Strawman
>2D
t. virgin

shes race a mixing kike. she will never even know you exist and would be embarrassed for you even if she did.

She's also a civic nationalist.

Why are you lying? Did your daddy not teach you that lying is bad? Did you even have a dad?

Can't believe niggers like you exist

False again. She is a confirmed ethnonationalist. Post your Spencer argument with her now, I know you have it.

Hey kike, why do you never participate in debate or defending your claims? Is it because you know you'll lose? She supports ethnonationalists in Europe btw.

What's up with those black roots

>she's an ethno nationalist trust me goyims its just 4D chess, ignore her tweets plz, she told me IRL before !!!!
Laughing at you life right now.

Ad-hominems are not arguments.

You want to talk about her tweets? Let's talk about her tweets. This tweet is more recent than that damage control tweet you posted. What now faggot?

>kike shill doesn't know what an ad-hominem is or how its applied
Color me surprised.

@150213131
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Nice try kike. Stay mad :^)

No. Stop worshiping women just because they can spout basic bitch republican talking points. I'll reconsider once the self claimed "traditionalist" has at least three white children.

>he still can't see where the ad-hominem was place or what relevance it played
Top fucking kek. Imagine being this Jewish. Stay mad Shlomo.

this is literally the exact same as being BLACKED

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
"characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real"

>ethnonationalism and civic nationalism aren't mutually exclusive

She's a stupid blonde bitch just like the rest of them.

She burns coal.

DUDE SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU EXIST PERIOD STOP WHITE KNIGHTING LIKE A FUCKING BASEMENT DWELLING KEK AND MAN UP AND GET A REAL GIRL INSTEAD OF JERKING OFF AND DONATING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS TO LAUREN.

this

finngolian close to suicide

STOP

BULLYING

LAUREN

>wrongly cries about ad-hominem attacks
>proceeds to use ad-hominem attacks because he got BTFO and can't argue
Oh I am laughing at you.

When is she coming out about dating that German lad?

Are you a nigger? Is that why you can't conceive of motivations beyond "muh dick"?

THOTS BEGONE

100% European and just cant believe someone is so retarded when you are literally sorounded by amazing looking Women in Finland you choose to jerk off to an average looking "Danish" girl who doesnt care or even knows you exist and going broke in the process from donating to her patreon while she laughs all the way to the bank with her Nigger boyfriend.

who /thot patrol/ here?

You're still projecting. I can't help you if you're this delusional. Get a grip.

Lauren Southern wears fake colored contact lenses because she doesn't like her shit brown eyes

She's not that hot man, not a real blonde, her sister has a much nicer ass, and she wears a fuckton of makeup to hide her boring asymmetric face. When a skin tight suit doesn't make your ass look better you need to put down the microphone and squat more.

Why do you capitalize random words?